Poor reception and call quality

Contributor

Poor reception and call quality

Tech support- I have been having problems with poor reception on my Samsung Galaxy Express phone in the last three weeks.  Before that, reception was decent in my area.  I have contacted customer service/tech support numerous times and they keep saying there is "no outage" in my area and that all the towers are working, and that a trouble ticket would be submitted. I could barely understand them when i talked to them.  Well, three weeks later, the reception is still poor here.  I have also sent "poor and no coverage" alerts through the AT&T Mark The Spot App on my Android phone and there have been no improvements in coverage at all.  This is a heavy residential area near a major highway and coverage should be a lot better in this area. According to the coverage map, this should be a moderate coverage area. The nearest intersection to me is Eight Mile Road and Woodruff Road in Cincinnati, Ohio 45255.  This is known as Anderson Township.  I am lucky to get one bar on my phone which leads to poor voice quality during calls. Please have your technicians look into this issue. I like my phone, but will have to switch carriers if it isn't fixed-I need reliable service. Thanks.  

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Professor

Re: Poor reception and call quality

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community SupportATTCustomerCare as they are part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST.

AT&T customer care can also be found online through these channels.

~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support