Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 13, 2014
10:52:50 PM
View profile
Poor reception and call quality

Tech support- I have been having problems with poor reception on my Samsung Galaxy Express phone in the last three weeks.  Before that, reception was decent in my area.  I have contacted customer service/tech support numerous times and they keep saying there is "no outage" in my area and that all the towers are working, and that a trouble ticket would be submitted. I could barely understand them when i talked to them.  Well, three weeks later, the reception is still poor here.  I have also sent "poor and no coverage" alerts through the AT&T Mark The Spot App on my Android phone and there have been no improvements in coverage at all.  This is a heavy residential area near a major highway and coverage should be a lot better in this area. According to the coverage map, this should be a moderate coverage area. The nearest intersection to me is Eight Mile Road and Woodruff Road in Cincinnati, Ohio 45255.  This is known as Anderson Township.  I am lucky to get one bar on my phone which leads to poor voice quality during calls. Please have your technicians look into this issue. I like my phone, but will have to switch carriers if it isn't fixed-I need reliable service. Thanks.  

Tech support- I have been having problems with poor reception on my Samsung Galaxy Express phone in the last three weeks.  Before that, reception was decent in my area.  I have contacted customer service/tech support numerous times and they keep saying there is "no outage" in my area and that all the towers are working, and that a trouble ticket would be submitted. I could barely understand them when i talked to them.  Well, three weeks later, the reception is still poor here.  I have also sent "poor and no coverage" alerts through the AT&T Mark The Spot App on my Android phone and there have been no improvements in coverage at all.  This is a heavy residential area near a major highway and coverage should be a lot better in this area. According to the coverage map, this should be a moderate coverage area. The nearest intersection to me is Eight Mile Road and Woodruff Road in Cincinnati, Ohio 45255.  This is known as Anderson Township.  I am lucky to get one bar on my phone which leads to poor voice quality during calls. Please have your technicians look into this issue. I like my phone, but will have to switch carriers if it isn't fixed-I need reliable service. Thanks.  

Poor reception and call quality

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 14, 2014 7:09:20 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community SupportATTCustomerCare as they are part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST.

AT&T customer care can also be found online through these channels.

~Sunshine Smiley Happy

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community SupportATTCustomerCare as they are part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST.

AT&T customer care can also be found online through these channels.

~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Poor reception and call quality

2 of 2 (485 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments