Phone calls/texts don't come through initially, until calling my voicemail twice

Contributor

Phone calls/texts don't come through initially, until calling my voicemail twice

I'm having a problem with my Samsung Galaxy S3 where I won't receive tets or phone calls as they are sent to me or when someone calls me. No notifications pop up and the phone doesn't ring. I only ever notice when I go to send a tet and the tet fails, at which point I call my voicemail to make sure the phone is working/not disconnected. The first call always drops immediately. I call and it cuts out after a second. I then call my voicemail again and it goes through at which point I am notified of voicemails from calls I never got and then all of the texts I hadn't received all come in at the same time. This problem hasn't been occuring since I've had the phone (about 2 years) and the only thing I can think that might be casuing issues is that I updated the AT&T software (because i was notified to) and updated to 4.3. this update came with numerous other problems like my alarms in the stock clock app not going off when set or my notifications bar being filled with every download I have ever made everytime I connect to wifi.

Message 1 of 2 (706 Views)
Employee

Re: Phone calls/texts don't come through initially, until calling my voicemail twice

Hi mikecorkyran,

I apologize you are having issues with your S3. I have seen this problem a few times in my store and sometimes the network team can fix it on the backend.

I would first recommned sending a PM to ATTDmitriyCM - he can usually get you pointed in the right direction pretty quickly.

Or I would recommend that you send a Private Message to  ATTCustomerCare is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM(Blue envelope top right of screen) between the hours of 7am-10pm CST Monday - Friday, should hear back within 2 to 3 business days.

Hope we can get this resolved for you!

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (650 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.