Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 18, 2011
7:54:01 PM
View profile
Phone 4S Frozen and not turning off or rebooting

Not happy paid for a brand new phone that is supposed to work great but not today.

I've had the phone for four days and have really enjoyed it but slowly I am starting to wonder...

Siri sometimes gets stuck and cannot really complete my requests. Cannot not even add contacts

Then today I try to take a picture and it freezes. I try to turn it off and it will not do anything.

I try to reset it and it just sits there on the same frozen screen.

Finally it decides it is going to reboot and in the middle of that it freezes again.

Anyone having the same problem?

Anything I can do to fix

Should I request an exchange

Is this a bad sign?

Not happy paid for a brand new phone that is supposed to work great but not today.

I've had the phone for four days and have really enjoyed it but slowly I am starting to wonder...

Siri sometimes gets stuck and cannot really complete my requests. Cannot not even add contacts

Then today I try to take a picture and it freezes. I try to turn it off and it will not do anything.

Finally it decides it is going to reboot and in the middle of that it freezes again.

Anything I can do to fix

Is this a bad sign?

Phone 4S Frozen and not turning off or rebooting

2 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 18, 2011 9:30:33 PM
(0)
Scholar

It's still under warranty. Take it back and get another one. Any electronic device acting likes you's is not going to get better on it's own. You could always wait for Apple to come out with a "fix" but by then you will probably be able to upgrade to the iPhone 7SS

It's still under warranty. Take it back and get another one. Any electronic device acting likes you's is not going to get better on it's own. You could always wait for Apple to come out with a "fix" but by then you will probably be able to upgrade to the iPhone 7SS

Re: Phone 4S Frozen and not turning off or rebooting

2 of 3 (1,006 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 1, 2013 9:39:08 PM
(0)
Contributor

sl2mickey wrote:

Anything I can do to fix

Is this a bad sign?

sl2mickey wrote:

Anything I can do to fix

Is this a bad sign?

Re: Phone 4S Frozen and not turning off or rebooting i need a solution HELP i

3 of 3 (203 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments