Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 25, 2013
6:10:16 AM
Pay-Per-Use & Broken Phone, Huh?

I'm just now inputting 6 mos. of past bills and noticed 2 of those months show the nominal $2 data fee (pay-per-use on dumb phone Family Talk).

I find this interesting since the phone hasn't been used during those months.

Is this some arbitrary charge ATT is sticking in there to see if we're monitoring our charges?  Smiley Mad

NOT happy about this, and too late to do anything now.  Besides, I dread calling in to discuss...been there, hate that.

Any suggestions?

I'm just now inputting 6 mos. of past bills and noticed 2 of those months show the nominal $2 data fee (pay-per-use on dumb phone Family Talk).

I find this interesting since the phone hasn't been used during those months.

Is this some arbitrary charge ATT is sticking in there to see if we're monitoring our charges?  Smiley Mad

NOT happy about this, and too late to do anything now.  Besides, I dread calling in to discuss...been there, hate that.

Any suggestions?

Pay-Per-Use & Broken Phone, Huh?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2013 11:29:58 PM
(0)
Expert

Hi spd...and NO it's not a nominal charge. It's a charge for someone hitting the internet button accidentally, usually. But you say that phone was not used during that time? That's odd. I still would definitely contact ATTCustomerCare about it and ask them to remove it. 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Hi spd...and NO it's not a nominal charge. It's a charge for someone hitting the internet button accidentally, usually. But you say that phone was not used during that time? That's odd. I still would definitely contact ATTCustomerCare about it and ask them to remove it. 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Re: Pay-Per-Use & Broken Phone, Huh?

2 of 2 (408 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments