Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 10, 2013
5:11:58 AM
Paper Bill?

Morning all,

Is there a way to have a bill generated each month that can be emailed to me, once my account is debited each month? I have setup automated bill pay for each month's $65.02 charge but would like a bill to confirm this.

Steve

Morning all,

Is there a way to have a bill generated each month that can be emailed to me, once my account is debited each month? I have setup automated bill pay for each month's $65.02 charge but would like a bill to confirm this.

Steve

Paper Bill?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 10, 2013 7:28:54 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
This is a good question. I would be interested in something like this. You may be able to print a summary of your billing in your online account, but I am not familiar with how it works.

You could try calling customer service and asking them if such an option is available to prepaid GoPhone customers.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

This is a good question. I would be interested in something like this. You may be able to print a summary of your billing in your online account, but I am not familiar with how it works.

You could try calling customer service and asking them if such an option is available to prepaid GoPhone customers.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Paper Bill?

2 of 4 (447 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 20, 2013 5:31:59 AM
(0)
Tutor

So I did call CS, which is by the way the worst group I have ever had to deal with. Hey AT&T in-source it please!

Anyways after explaining that there is no real breakdown on what I pay in my account history they finally got me to a payment supervisor who informed me the only way to get the information I want is to get to the payment group and they will fax me the information in 1-3 business days. Fax?? Are you kidding me? The information is in their system. How hard is it to put it into our account history.

So you can get the information, you just have to jump through hoops!

So I did call CS, which is by the way the worst group I have ever had to deal with. Hey AT&T in-source it please!

Anyways after explaining that there is no real breakdown on what I pay in my account history they finally got me to a payment supervisor who informed me the only way to get the information I want is to get to the payment group and they will fax me the information in 1-3 business days. Fax?? Are you kidding me? The information is in their system. How hard is it to put it into our account history.

So you can get the information, you just have to jump through hoops!

3 of 4 (285 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 20, 2013 11:00:41 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
I guess it's good to know that it's possible...now the question is, is it really worth it? Smiley Tongue

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

I guess it's good to know that it's possible...now the question is, is it really worth it? Smiley Tongue

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (265 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments