Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Sep 23, 2013
1:08:57 PM
View profile
Pantech Pursuit & Swift - Group texts coming through as multimedia text

Hi, I had a Pantech Pursuit first then now have a Pantech Swift. I blocked internet usage on my phone since I don't need it, but I noticed that group texts (texts that have been sent to multiple people including me) are coming in as multimedia (happened both on the Pursuit and Swif). I can't open those. These are not texts with photos or any sort of multimedia attachments, but general messages. This is pretty problematic. Any help?

Hi, I had a Pantech Pursuit first then now have a Pantech Swift. I blocked internet usage on my phone since I don't need it, but I noticed that group texts (texts that have been sent to multiple people including me) are coming in as multimedia (happened both on the Pursuit and Swif). I can't open those. These are not texts with photos or any sort of multimedia attachments, but general messages. This is pretty problematic. Any help?

Pantech Pursuit & Swift - Group texts coming through as multimedia text

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 23, 2013 1:26:29 PM
(0)
Expert

bananarama25 wrote:

If they are flagged as MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) with cellular data blocked they will not come through, the RFP that lists the specificcations for SMS/MMS require cellular data be available.

bananarama25 wrote:

If they are flagged as MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) with cellular data blocked they will not come through, the RFP that lists the specificcations for SMS/MMS require cellular data be available.

Re: Pantech Pursuit & Swift - Group texts coming through as multimedia text

2 of 2 (526 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments