Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 21, 2013
11:09:29 AM
View profile
Pantech P 2000 giving me false notifications

I have a Pantech P2000 phone.  Recently, it has been giving me false notifications about new text messages which I have already received.

I have a Pantech P2000 phone.  Recently, it has been giving me false notifications about new text messages which I have already received.

Pantech P 2000 giving me false notifications

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 22, 2013 1:11:59 PM
(0)
Community Manager

I would first try resetting the phone by removing a battery, and if that doesn't help you might need to erase old messages (in case there are corrupt ones) or perform a factory reset. If you have an AT&T store nearby, you can stop by to have a representative there check it for you.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I would first try resetting the phone by removing a battery, and if that doesn't help you might need to erase old messages (in case there are corrupt ones) or perform a factory reset. If you have an AT&T store nearby, you can stop by to have a representative there check it for you.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Pantech P 2000 giving me false notifications

2 of 2 (299 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments