Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 27, 2013
10:37:17 AM
View profile
Paid off cell debt, can I get another phone

I have cell phone debt with ATT. The debt is over 3 years old. If I completely pay it off, can I get another ATT phone in my name? The debt is in collections, and I have paid on it through out the years.

I have cell phone debt with ATT. The debt is over 3 years old. If I completely pay it off, can I get another ATT phone in my name? The debt is in collections, and I have paid on it through out the years.

Paid off cell debt, can I get another phone

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 27, 2013 10:53:09 AM
(0)
Expert

glasscollege wrote:

probably better to get a gophone, you can be assured a hefty security deposit will be wanted for a 2 year contract subsidized phone

glasscollege wrote:

probably better to get a gophone, you can be assured a hefty security deposit will be wanted for a 2 year contract subsidized phone

Re: Paid off cell debt, can I get another phone

2 of 6 (1,034 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 27, 2013 1:04:30 PM
(0)
Contributor

I thought about that, but I want to buy the phone for full price, and just have a month to month contract, but I don't know if they will even allow me to have wireless service with their company period

I thought about that, but I want to buy the phone for full price, and just have a month to month contract, but I don't know if they will even allow me to have wireless service with their company period

3 of 6 (1,006 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 27, 2013 1:07:50 PM
(0)
Expert

glasscollege wrote:

even with a month to month contract a credit check is run

glasscollege wrote:

even with a month to month contract a credit check is run

4 of 6 (1,002 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 1, 2013 3:19:57 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

glasscollege wrote:

If you're not wanting a subsidized phone, I'd recommend Go Phone. 

glasscollege wrote:

If you're not wanting a subsidized phone, I'd recommend Go Phone. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 6 (889 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 22, 2016 1:50:30 PM
(0)
Contributor
How do I pay on cell phone dept.
How do I pay on cell phone dept.

6 of 6 (126 Views)