PUK code for Lunia 900

Contributor

PUK code for Lunia 900

[ Edited ]

Hello AT&T staff:

I'm from Peru and long time ago my friend gave me as a gift a lumia 900, but when i tryied to use I couldnt 'cause i dont know the PIN code. Well i just use wireless internet connection that worked fine.

My Phone is not logged in right now and because of the new PIN I can´t log in. No I need a PUK to unlock the card and a new PIN.

Please tell me how can I get an new PIN or the PUK tu unlock the phone or what can i do? 

My phone is a great device, that i 'd like to use here in Peru.

Please assist.

Thank you in advance

Rocio

Message 1 of 6 (10,440 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

Re: PUK code for Lunia 900

You need to call AT&T international support.

+1-916-843-4685

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6 (10,376 Views)
Teacher

If you are not concerned about getting AT&T service on the phone you can take out the SIM card and do an alternate reset and setup the phone as new

With the phone turned off, press Power key to turn on the phone, then immediately press and hold the Volume Down key.
An " ! " mark will appear on the display.
Press the following keys in this order:
Volume Up
Volume Down
Power
Volume Down
Device will now reset.
Message 3 of 6 (10,354 Views)
Contributor

Thanks Tyler.Parker

I'll try, I hope it might works u.u

Message 4 of 6 (9,900 Views)
Contributor

Well Tyler Parker, that tip didnt work.

I 'd like to know if u can help me staff.

Thank you in advance

Message 5 of 6 (9,720 Views)
ACE - Professor

Roxikiller wrote:

Well Tyler Parker, that tip didnt work.

I 'd like to know if u can help me staff.

Thank you in advance

This isn't an AT&T support board, it's a user forum - call the international support number I posted above, they'll sort you out.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 6 (9,683 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.