PIN

Contributor

PIN

Hello! I bought unlocked HTC ONE, but it asks to input PIN to activate the phone with another sim (Russia).

Can anybody tell where to find this PIN? 

Thanks a lot.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 6
ACE - Professor

Re: PIN

Hi there!

The reason you are seeing that is because the phone is locked to AT&T. You will need to call AT&T to unlock the device so you can use other carriers.
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6
Contributor

Evandela, thank you.

I tryed with this server https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/termsAndCondition, but without success  "Currently, this device cannot be unlocked."  

Message 3 of 6
ACE - Professor

Have you been a customer for 90 days? That is a requirement I believe.
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 6
Contributor

No, that's the reason. I was told that this phone was unlocked, nobody told told about 90 days. Thanks for your assistance.

Dmitriev {Personal content removed for your safety}

Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
Master

ArtDmit wrote:

No, that's the reason. I was told that this phone was unlocked, nobody told told about 90 days. Thanks for your assistance.

Dmitriev {Personal content removed for your safety}

Depending upon where you bought your phone, reach out to the seller as they may not have sold you a phone as advertised.  There is not much else that can be done here.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 6 of 6
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support