Helpful Links

PIN

Contributor

PIN

Hello! I bought unlocked HTC ONE, but it asks to input PIN to activate the phone with another sim (Russia).

Can anybody tell where to find this PIN? 

Thanks a lot.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 6
ACE - Professor

Re: PIN

Hi there!

The reason you are seeing that is because the phone is locked to AT&T. You will need to call AT&T to unlock the device so you can use other carriers.
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6
Contributor

Evandela, thank you.

I tryed with this server https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/termsAndCondition, but without success  "Currently, this device cannot be unlocked."  

Message 3 of 6
ACE - Professor

Have you been a customer for 90 days? That is a requirement I believe.
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 6
Contributor

No, that's the reason. I was told that this phone was unlocked, nobody told told about 90 days. Thanks for your assistance.

Dmitriev {Personal content removed for your safety}

Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
Master

ArtDmit wrote:

No, that's the reason. I was told that this phone was unlocked, nobody told told about 90 days. Thanks for your assistance.

Dmitriev {Personal content removed for your safety}

Depending upon where you bought your phone, reach out to the seller as they may not have sold you a phone as advertised.  There is not much else that can be done here.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Announcements

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Wireless this holiday season!

Additional Support