PHONE BOOK MANAGER

Tutor

PHONE BOOK MANAGER

My phone book manager has peoples names where the phone numbers should be. When I find a new number my kids are texting or dialing I check the names and or numbers and add them to the address book. If I want to block them later in smart limits I need the number - I want to this to show the number, alias and name like it had in the past -

Mike

Message 1 of 4 (1,962 Views)
Tutor

Re: PHONE BOOK MANAGER

I didnt see the other complaint about the phone book - This is trully unacceptable for a company your size. If I had done this and was unable to reverse the changes I would be looking for a new job

Message 2 of 4 (1,959 Views)
Highlighted
Tutor

I totally agree. This is highly annoying and pretty much makes the whole idea of a phone book useless. The moment you assign a name to the number you loose the number. ATT - fix it pronto please!
Message 3 of 4 (1,714 Views)
Tutor

My phone book has NOT been working for a long time. I can not add new numbers or edit numbers. When I click the number to add/edit I get a blank pop up window.

I emailed several times, the reply is to just call customer service. I don't have time for that.

FIX THE PROBLEM! The money we spend a month on our cell bill I should be calling every hour on the hour till it is fixed. If my payment was late you wouldn't put up with that.

Smiley Mad

Message 4 of 4 (427 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support