Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jul 25, 2012
11:00:21 AM
View profile
PHONE BOOK MANAGER

My phone book manager has peoples names where the phone numbers should be. When I find a new number my kids are texting or dialing I check the names and or numbers and add them to the address book. If I want to block them later in smart limits I need the number - I want to this to show the number, alias and name like it had in the past -

Mike

My phone book manager has peoples names where the phone numbers should be. When I find a new number my kids are texting or dialing I check the names and or numbers and add them to the address book. If I want to block them later in smart limits I need the number - I want to this to show the number, alias and name like it had in the past -

Mike

PHONE BOOK MANAGER

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2012 11:04:57 AM
(0)
Tutor

I didnt see the other complaint about the phone book - This is trully unacceptable for a company your size. If I had done this and was unable to reverse the changes I would be looking for a new job

I didnt see the other complaint about the phone book - This is trully unacceptable for a company your size. If I had done this and was unable to reverse the changes I would be looking for a new job

Re: PHONE BOOK MANAGER

2 of 4 (1,902 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 7, 2012 3:17:18 PM
(0)
Tutor
I totally agree. This is highly annoying and pretty much makes the whole idea of a phone book useless. The moment you assign a name to the number you loose the number. ATT - fix it pronto please!
I totally agree. This is highly annoying and pretty much makes the whole idea of a phone book useless. The moment you assign a name to the number you loose the number. ATT - fix it pronto please!

3 of 4 (1,657 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 22, 2013 2:23:48 PM
(0)
Tutor

My phone book has NOT been working for a long time. I can not add new numbers or edit numbers. When I click the number to add/edit I get a blank pop up window.

I emailed several times, the reply is to just call customer service. I don't have time for that.

FIX THE PROBLEM! The money we spend a month on our cell bill I should be calling every hour on the hour till it is fixed. If my payment was late you wouldn't put up with that.

Smiley Mad

My phone book has NOT been working for a long time. I can not add new numbers or edit numbers. When I click the number to add/edit I get a blank pop up window.

I emailed several times, the reply is to just call customer service. I don't have time for that.

FIX THE PROBLEM! The money we spend a month on our cell bill I should be calling every hour on the hour till it is fixed. If my payment was late you wouldn't put up with that.

Smiley Mad

4 of 4 (370 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments