Helpful Links

Outage in Clarksville, TN area

Contributor

Outage in Clarksville, TN area

This morning, none of us could use our cell phones.  Browsing the internet worked fine over our Wi-Fi, but we could not make or receive calls.  The 3G signal on the Microcell was locked and solid so I never thought it was the problem.  My daughter even reset her phone and it never picked up the regular AT&T signal so I thought maybe there was a local outage.  After church, I decided to power cycle the Microcell just in case that was somehow the issue and right away, our phones switched to the regular AT&T signal and started working.  However, the 3G light has now been flashing for the last hour or so, and won't lock up.  Called up phone support and they said there's a Microcell outage...they have no idea if and when it'll get fixed so I was told to just wait to see if the Microcell will eventually lock back up.

I asked if they had a section on their website where customers could check on local outages and was told that AT&T did not have that capability,

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Master

Re: Outage in Clarksville, TN area

Thanks Taylarie for the update. Havning a Network Status link on the MicroCell Forum page is something that I've been requesting for a long time. Hopefully this outage, and the Note 3 issues will get some traction and we can get that link.

MicroCell Technical Guide by Otto Pylot

"Quick Tips: My Microcell Doesn't Work"

I am not an AT&T employee. For additional help, please send a PM to ATTMobilityCare

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?
Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

AT&T Locker is being discontinued on August 3rd. Find out what you need to do.

Additional Support