Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Sep 21, 2013
7:10:09 PM
Old Pre-Paid Plan

I'm currently on the $60/month pay as you go plan. I hate it.

I used to be on a $69.95 a/month plan in which I only paid $69.95 a month. I did not have $60 taken off my phone to renew my account.

I really really want to go back to THAT plan. Is there anyone possible I can do this?
It would save me a lot of money. I wouldn't have to worry about my balance & money being taken off to keep

acct active.

I had tried calling customer service & they said no.

Can I go to an AT&T store and get this plan?

I'm currently on the $60/month pay as you go plan. I hate it.

I used to be on a $69.95 a/month plan in which I only paid $69.95 a month. I did not have $60 taken off my phone to renew my account.

I really really want to go back to THAT plan. Is there anyone possible I can do this?
It would save me a lot of money. I wouldn't have to worry about my balance & money being taken off to keep

acct active.

I had tried calling customer service & they said no.

Can I go to an AT&T store and get this plan?

Old Pre-Paid Plan

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 23, 2013 7:09:39 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Was that plan a part of the Pick Your Plan service?

Once plans are discontinued, users cannot switch back to them. It is what's called a "grandfathered" plan. You are allowed to keep it for as long as you want unless you'd like to switch to a newer plan, which looks like what you did. Unfortunately, I don't think there's any way for you to switch back to your old plan. Smiley Sad

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Was that plan a part of the Pick Your Plan service?

Once plans are discontinued, users cannot switch back to them. It is what's called a "grandfathered" plan. You are allowed to keep it for as long as you want unless you'd like to switch to a newer plan, which looks like what you did. Unfortunately, I don't think there's any way for you to switch back to your old plan. Smiley Sad

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Old Pre-Paid Plan

2 of 2 (212 Views)