Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Explorer

Re: Official Iphone 5s order status thread

[ Edited ]

so AT&T just sent me this.  Sounds like they dont have any iphone 5s "Gold" in their warehouse.  Doesnt susprise me one bit!  Looks like its October for me,  even though I place my order way before most of the people posting here Smiley Sad

Dear JASON

Thank you for your recent iPhone 5s purchase from AT&T. This email confirms that you selected overnight shipping for order number 16186*******. Your iPhone 5s will ship with overnight delivery when it becomes available in our warehouse. If you are not satisfied with the shipping expectation, please call us at 1-866-***-****. We are available to assist you everyday from 7 a.m. to 1 a.m. (Eastern Time).

We appreciate your business.

Sincerely,
AT&T

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Message 61 of 1,264 (4,608 Views)
Tutor

[ Edited ]

i got the email the iphone 5s has shipped and here is the proof 542********* fedex tracking number but then later on got an email saying this Thank you for your recent iPhone 5s purchase from AT&T. This email confirms that you selected overnight shipping for order number 161*******. Your iPhone 5s will ship with overnight delivery when it becomes available in our warehouse. If you are not satisfied with the shipping expectation, please call us at 1-866-***-****. We are available to assist you everyday from 7 a.m. to 1 a.m. (Eastern Time). whats going on here thanks

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Message 62 of 1,264 (4,423 Views)
Scholar

[ Edited ]

I ordered via Premier (CRU account) at 3:20am 9/21. I ordered a 64GB Space Gray. I had to login dozens of times before I was finally able to fully complete the order. Here's info on the order so far:

- Confirmation email received immediately.

- Order status changed to Processing within the first hour, but no shipping dates.

- Shipping dates first showed end of October, but then "updated" to 10/1 - 10/10.

- Order status said SIM is backordered all day.

- Order status as of 11pm 9/21 no longer shows backordered SIM. The "Backordered Qty" is now 0 on both the iPhone and SIM, which in the past, indicates the order "may" ship soon.

Message 63 of 1,264 (4,386 Views)
Scholar

Update! Just checked order status again. SHIPPED! Smiley Happy So I think it's safe to assume that the "7 to 14 days" estimate was incorrect -- if you were in the early part of when they began taking orders. FedEx tracking says I'll have my iPhone by 3pm Monday. Beats waiting 7 to 14 days!

I'd use the order status at this URL. If the back ordered shows 0's on both the phone and SIM, it's a safe bet to assume it's being shipped out shortly.

https://www.att.com/order_status/order_status.jsp?vMethod=&vNumber=&ZipCode=

Message 64 of 1,264 (4,359 Views)
Teacher

Well the news keeps getting better woke up this morning and found out they did ship my phone grey/32gb which was ordered at 255am est launch day. So going from a ship date of 21-28 of october to 1-10 of october and now my phone is enroute to me is encouraging for everyone.  Good luck.....

Message 65 of 1,264 (4,240 Views)
Teacher

Thats great guys, glad to hear they are shipping already! Heres to hoping mine will ship soon as well, maybe even early next week!
Message 66 of 1,264 (4,239 Views)
Teacher

Would like to report as well that my Space Grey 32GB was shipped this morning.
Message 67 of 1,264 (4,179 Views)
Contributor

Black 16gb 5S just shipped, will be here Tuesday 9/24
Message 68 of 1,264 (4,109 Views)

They really mean 10/21. Apparently AT&T, big company that they are, still haven't learned their lesson with iPhone sales. or completed my order at 2:08 a.m. And I won't see mine until 10/21 either. Plus the originally quoted me first a 2-3 then 7-10 day delivery. 

Message 69 of 1,264 (4,092 Views)

Yes Apple is out now but I ordered at the same time as my brother-in-law and he's getting his in 7-10 days.  

Message 70 of 1,264 (4,090 Views)

Just thought you should know I spoke to an AT&T rep this morning. He told me that they severely underestimated the number of orders they would get. So it's not just Apple's fault. Seems to me they should have known better and planneor accordingly. 

Message 71 of 1,264 (4,078 Views)
Teacher

I still think you will get it faster than that, people shipping this morn and theirs said 10-1 - 10-10 yesterday.
Message 72 of 1,264 (4,062 Views)
Teacher

Just checked my status again and mine shipped at 9:17 this morning, will be here Monday.  FYI I ordered a 32gb Black yesterday morning around 7am.  Good to go, good luck everyone!!

Message 73 of 1,264 (4,046 Views)
Tutor

Ordered my Silver Iphone 5S yesterday at 2:55 AM EST and just got my confirmation e-mail for deliverey by 3PM on Monday by FedEx. The great part, it's already at the sort facility near my home! So excited to receive it by Monday...Good Luck to Everyone!!

Message 74 of 1,264 (4,016 Views)

[ Edited ]

Ordered my silver 64GB on the 20th at 12:20am PT. I was eligible to upgrade my 4S, so I went and ordered the 5s. However, until today the order status says 'Processing' with an estimated shipping date on 10/21 - 10/30. Is anyone else is still receiving the same status?

[Update]: 1:05pm PT

Soon after I submitted my post, my order status changed to 'Preparing to Ship'. Hopefully I'll get by the end of next week.

Message 75 of 1,264 (3,896 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.