Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Tutor

Re: Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Queens, NY 

Message 571 of 1,264 (2,565 Views)
Tutor

[ Edited ]

I posted before, I ordered a 64Gb Gold Iphone 5s on sept. 25th and it has said preparing for shipment(Iphone) and Proceesing(simcard) since the day I ordered it. I was hoping it would come early haha but the estimated shipping date of 11/04 to 11/22 is beginning to look less and less like "estimations" and more like the actual shipping dates Smiley Sad

Message 572 of 1,264 (2,552 Views)
Explorer

UPDATE!!

I Ordered a 16gb Silver iphone 5s on 10/4 around 6pm through telesales.  I didnt get a option for shipping but since I ordered, it has always said preparing for shipment and backordered has been 0! I was new to ATT so I read everyones post and seemed like the silver was shipping out in about 5 days. WELL I JUST GOT MY TRACKING NUMBER!!! I received a tracking number in only 4 days!! It wont be here till FRIDAY and its shipping through UPS!! But keep checking your order status. I last checkd it at 3:15pm right before I picked up my kids from school and when i got back at 3:50pm my husband texted me telling me he received the email and it shipped!! I thought he was joking so i pulled up my order status and INDEED IT SHIPPED!! that quick my order status was updated!! Thank you all for your help and i am sure we will all receive our phones soon!!

Message 573 of 1,264 (2,532 Views)
Tutor

I just wanted to update.  I ordered the 16 gig iphone 5s in GOLD on 9/20/2013 at about 9:30 am.  It shipped today VIA FEDEX.  I paid for overnight shipping. Yayyyyyyy so happy!! Smiley Happy  Heart  Smiley LOL

Message 574 of 1,264 (2,326 Views)
Teacher

@iiBabz congrats!!!!  Hoping mine is coming soon too Smiley Happy

Message 575 of 1,264 (2,289 Views)
Tutor

IiBabz -did you get an email telling you that or just see it on your orders page?  You have given the rest of us 16 gb gold 20th orderers hope!

Message 576 of 1,264 (2,283 Views)
Tutor

@robinsr I recieved an email stating it shipped but it actually shipped a few hours before i recieved the email according to tracking. I was actually at Target trying to purcahse the siliver one and had difficulty and saw it shipped when I got home.  What a relief! 

Message 577 of 1,264 (2,212 Views)

@iiBabz did you get a email about it?! I'm so excited for you i want mine already.😞
Message 578 of 1,264 (2,212 Views)

Did you order in store or online also.?
Message 579 of 1,264 (2,209 Views)
Tutor

@vanessalala8473 I ordered over the phone and yes i recieved the email.

Message 580 of 1,264 (2,192 Views)
Tutor

jjldsej7 wrote:

Anyone else get an email from AT&T this morning: "Your recent ATT orderstatus" - not involving a shipment notification though.

I ordered this 16gb iPhone 5 gold 5 hours after release on 9/20

I recieved the same email.

I ordered 2 64g gold at 8:30 am on 9-20.

I hope its a good sign.

Message 581 of 1,264 (2,148 Views)
Explorer

Just got ANOTHER email saying the same as before. I can't tell if this is a good sign or if they're just teasing me. 

Thank you for your recent purchase from the AT&T Premier Online Store.  We're pleased that you chose AT&T as your service provider.
You can check the status and shipping expectation of your order at http://www.att.com/myorder.

As a reminder, you will receive an email from the AT&T Premier Team confirming shipment along with the carrier information and tracking number to track your shipment online.
Message 582 of 1,264 (2,115 Views)
Tutor

As I mentioned the post before my last, My friend ordered a gold iphone 5s on the 20th and her delievery date was today. She got the phone! (Her estimated date ranged from the beginning of the month until the 31st) So everybody who ordered it opeining day should be for sure recieving it soon (like this week)... This gives me hope for mine to come sooner... yay Smiley Happy

Message 583 of 1,264 (2,075 Views)
Tutor

This is the same email I received.  I have also been charged the upgrade fees.  No phone but they have the upgrade fees.  

Message 584 of 1,264 (2,073 Views)
Guru

This is why i dont order phones, ESPECIALLY new iphones. 
There is soo much demand it honestly isnt even funny.

Message 585 of 1,264 (2,070 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.