Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Expert

Re: Official Iphone 5s order status thread

n22382 wrote:
Its pretty ridiculous if you ask me. People i know ordered it yesterday and the day before have projected dated of october 21-30. I ordered a week ago and i have a november wait... Pretty crappy position im in

not at all, depends on what you ordered and the configuration, if you ordered one of the less popular models and colors there is a chance it is available, if you order the coveted gold model then expect a lot longer wait for it. That is the results of being popiular and chic

Message 436 of 1,264 (2,774 Views)
Expert

walds11 wrote:

Slightly off this topic, but I purchased a 5S via apple.com at 3:00am EST on launch day, received it last Wednesday. I want to exchange it for a different capacity. Since I used the upgrade, it won't allow me to purchase another device on apple.com on that line(directs me to AT&T). Can I purchase a 5S for in apple store pickup on another line that is eligible for an early upgrade, have the apple rep reverse that transaction and do an exchange on the correct line?

if oyu got it directly from Apple and they have your choice in stock then you might be able to, other then that you will probably have to return the device to ATT, wiat for them to reverse the upgrade then re-order, and you only have 14 days for that.

Message 437 of 1,264 (2,766 Views)
Mentor

@bryanmd88 I ordered mine an hour after launch so hopefully I get a update today. I just got an email yesterday from AT&T Premier saying thanks for my order -___-
Message 438 of 1,264 (2,684 Views)
Mentor

Anyone unable to check status on AT&T website? I hope a update is coming up for me 👌
Message 439 of 1,264 (2,450 Views)
Explorer

[ Edited ]

@EP7ERA I did too! I just want to know if that means the shipping email should come soon, or order status email is just to get my hopes up.

Message 440 of 1,264 (2,399 Views)
Mentor

@rvelasco1234 I think it's just a automated email. I have seen no movement on my shipment besides sim going to processing from backordered last week.
Message 441 of 1,264 (2,397 Views)
Explorer

@EP7ERA ugh, one AT&T representative told me the shipping email should come in a few days, and another basically just said the shipping email comes when it comes. This is so frustrating.
Message 442 of 1,264 (2,387 Views)
Teacher

Yeah, don't bother contacting AT&T. It's not like the customer care reps have inventory sheets right next to them, they don't know anymore than we don't know. We have a better idea than they do because of the communication on this forums to be honest.

Message 443 of 1,264 (2,309 Views)
Mentor

@rvelasco1234 AT&T reps are giving so much false information & hope that it's a joke to even call them. I'm on a higher one priority list & yet have to receive mine.
Message 444 of 1,264 (2,304 Views)
Explorer

[ Edited ]

i just got it canceled am get a sliver one and get it shipped too my address in jersey yay ! 

Message 445 of 1,264 (2,231 Views)
Mentor

It couldn't have shipped that quick. If you cancelled the order and exchanged it for a silver it would still take a few days.

Message 446 of 1,264 (2,207 Views)
Explorer

yea but i needed it canceled am moving out of state friday and we all now the phone wouldnt be coming by thrusday so i had too get it cancelled 

Message 447 of 1,264 (2,190 Views)
Voyager

Jumping in on the discussion - ordered an Gold 16gb 5s via Premier acct.

Order at 12:06 AM PST (launch date - 9/20).

Shipping date: 10/21 to 10/31

No tracking number.

Hope this helps others who are waiting like me.

And I don't think that the premier status makes any difference.

Message 448 of 1,264 (2,045 Views)
Mentor

16GB Gold, ordered at 11:55 EDT, Launch Date. Shipped yesterday, just got delivered. Well worth the wait, the gold is beautiful.

Message 449 of 1,264 (1,970 Views)
Mentor

Anybody get any updates yet today??
Message 450 of 1,264 (1,726 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.