Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 20, 2013
6:33:49 AM
Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Ordered mine around 7 am this morn, I hadnt even a clue I was eligible for an upgrade until I went in to pay my bill this morning.  Decided it was time to graduate to a 32gb over my 16gb.  I am always running out of space so it made the most sense.  I believe I cna sell my 5 for 250-300$ so its a wash regardless.  Early email said 7-14 days but its not confirmed yet and Ive read alot of folks saying they got an email saying it could be a month.  We will see I guess, no hurry here!

Ordered mine around 7 am this morn, I hadnt even a clue I was eligible for an upgrade until I went in to pay my bill this morning.  Decided it was time to graduate to a 32gb over my 16gb.  I am always running out of space so it made the most sense.  I believe I cna sell my 5 for 250-300$ so its a wash regardless.  Early email said 7-14 days but its not confirmed yet and Ive read alot of folks saying they got an email saying it could be a month.  We will see I guess, no hurry here!

Official Iphone 5s order status thread

1,263 replies
(3) Me too
(3) Me too
View all replies
(1,263)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 10, 2013 8:51:54 PM
(0)
Tutor

Hello All !

Recently ordered the Iphone 5S - Silver 16gb( really wanted gold but didnt want to wait forever! lol ) October 08 for my upgrade; ive been with att for two years.. Ive been tracking my order like crazy& my shipping dates changed from 10/11-10/15 to 10/17-10/28 , I just checked it on att and it says shipped and im like whattttt haha and i finally have an tracking number I checked and my phone will be here tomorrow at 8pm. Im extremley happy because im selling my 4s tomorrow and i really didnt want to be phoneless for that long. I picked the overnight shipping method but in my head i knew it wouldnt ship overnight but it kind of worked outSmiley Happy only takes 3 days to get it.. But yeahhhh im just excited! Good luck to everyone i know i didnt have to wait so long to get my phone like some of you do. Hopefully you all will recieve it soonSmiley Happy

Hello All !

Recently ordered the Iphone 5S - Silver 16gb( really wanted gold but didnt want to wait forever! lol ) October 08 for my upgrade; ive been with att for two years.. Ive been tracking my order like crazy& my shipping dates changed from 10/11-10/15 to 10/17-10/28 , I just checked it on att and it says shipped and im like whattttt haha and i finally have an tracking number I checked and my phone will be here tomorrow at 8pm. Im extremley happy because im selling my 4s tomorrow and i really didnt want to be phoneless for that long. I picked the overnight shipping method but in my head i knew it wouldnt ship overnight but it kind of worked outSmiley Happy only takes 3 days to get it.. But yeahhhh im just excited! Good luck to everyone i know i didnt have to wait so long to get my phone like some of you do. Hopefully you all will recieve it soonSmiley Happy

Re: Official Iphone 5s order status thread

631 of 1,264 (3,117 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2013 4:31:08 AM
(0)
Expert

jad94 wrote:

Im very annoyed!! I dont get why it takes this long for people to get their phones!!! I spoke to an Att rep and she said that they are waiting for Apple to send them the phones. She also said I could cancel my order and get a space gray or silver one and it would ship in 7 days and as temping as that sounds I really want the gold model. I will be very frustrated if I really have to wait til between 11/8-11/28!! I dont think anyone has the patience for that!!!! Someone give good information please!! Smiley Sad

there is a very simple but profound reason why you are not getting your phone - Apple did not make enooigh of them - probably on purpose since they want to push the 5c, funny that you don;t hear about long shipping delays or no stock available on the 5c, but there is a reason for that - again apple made more, patience is your only avenue

jad94 wrote:

Im very annoyed!! I dont get why it takes this long for people to get their phones!!! I spoke to an Att rep and she said that they are waiting for Apple to send them the phones. She also said I could cancel my order and get a space gray or silver one and it would ship in 7 days and as temping as that sounds I really want the gold model. I will be very frustrated if I really have to wait til between 11/8-11/28!! I dont think anyone has the patience for that!!!! Someone give good information please!! Smiley Sad

there is a very simple but profound reason why you are not getting your phone - Apple did not make enooigh of them - probably on purpose since they want to push the 5c, funny that you don;t hear about long shipping delays or no stock available on the 5c, but there is a reason for that - again apple made more, patience is your only avenue

632 of 1,264 (2,996 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2013 6:53:52 AM
(0)
Explorer
Thanks everyone for the help! I gone into my setting and was pretty sure I changed it to that but my password lock keeps coming up. I just wanted to make sure you could use the fingerprint sensor to unlock your phone and not only to make purchases.

I also know what it feels like to have your mind set on a color. My husband kept telling to to just get the space grey because it probably would come faster then any other color and I was ready to just go ahead with the space grey because I was tired of waiting. I ordered one with sprint first the same time as my friend did but sprint took my money ASAP told me 4-6 weeks and their customer service is a joke. So I cancelled my order and came to att. Funny thing is like I said my friend is still waiting on her phone when I already received mine AND IM STILL WAITING FOR MY REFUND WITH SPRINT!!! It's been over a week and the refund process hasn't even been started yet. I am so done with sprint. Att didn't even take the money officially out of my account till my phone shipped. Yea I know they placed a hold for it at first but if I were to cancel my att order it's easier requesting a hold to be released or waiting for my hold to fall off then to go through a refund process. But when I decided to go with att I was ready to go with the space grey but then I thought I really like the white face and when Apple first announced the 5s I wanted the silver then changed my mind to the gold because it was different but then realized I just like the white face so I'll just go back to my silver no matter if I have to wait longer then the space grey because in the end the wait will be worth it because you got what you wanted and didn't settle. So I totally understand and you will get it. And when you do u will be happy because you have the one that you want. This is the first time I tried getting a iphone on launch day. I wanted to open my line till the new iphone came out. But after going through it this year I think I'll wait two years to go through it again. I think I'll take a break next year from it lol unless it's not as bad next year. Maybe Apple will learn from its mistakes and make more next year and offer a preorder but I doubt it lol. But I was rest to get the iphone 5 in the beginning of September until I realized apple was ready to put out a new device. Why would I pay $200.00 dollars for the iphone 5 on 9-5-13 when I could wait a few weeks and either get the newest iphone for $200.00 or if I still just wanted the iphone 5 I could get that $99.99. So I just waited. But everyone will get their phones soon and it will be worth the wait. It's a great phone.

I also have a question since I am new to att. If I waited the 2 years to upgrade how far in advance are you able to upgrade. Say if my contract started 10/8 when would my line be eligible for a upgrade? Is it a month before. A week before, or the day of?

Thanks everyone again!
Thanks everyone for the help! I gone into my setting and was pretty sure I changed it to that but my password lock keeps coming up. I just wanted to make sure you could use the fingerprint sensor to unlock your phone and not only to make purchases.

I also know what it feels like to have your mind set on a color. My husband kept telling to to just get the space grey because it probably would come faster then any other color and I was ready to just go ahead with the space grey because I was tired of waiting. I ordered one with sprint first the same time as my friend did but sprint took my money ASAP told me 4-6 weeks and their customer service is a joke. So I cancelled my order and came to att. Funny thing is like I said my friend is still waiting on her phone when I already received mine AND IM STILL WAITING FOR MY REFUND WITH SPRINT!!! It's been over a week and the refund process hasn't even been started yet. I am so done with sprint. Att didn't even take the money officially out of my account till my phone shipped. Yea I know they placed a hold for it at first but if I were to cancel my att order it's easier requesting a hold to be released or waiting for my hold to fall off then to go through a refund process. But when I decided to go with att I was ready to go with the space grey but then I thought I really like the white face and when Apple first announced the 5s I wanted the silver then changed my mind to the gold because it was different but then realized I just like the white face so I'll just go back to my silver no matter if I have to wait longer then the space grey because in the end the wait will be worth it because you got what you wanted and didn't settle. So I totally understand and you will get it. And when you do u will be happy because you have the one that you want. This is the first time I tried getting a iphone on launch day. I wanted to open my line till the new iphone came out. But after going through it this year I think I'll wait two years to go through it again. I think I'll take a break next year from it lol unless it's not as bad next year. Maybe Apple will learn from its mistakes and make more next year and offer a preorder but I doubt it lol. But I was rest to get the iphone 5 in the beginning of September until I realized apple was ready to put out a new device. Why would I pay $200.00 dollars for the iphone 5 on 9-5-13 when I could wait a few weeks and either get the newest iphone for $200.00 or if I still just wanted the iphone 5 I could get that $99.99. So I just waited. But everyone will get their phones soon and it will be worth the wait. It's a great phone.

I also have a question since I am new to att. If I waited the 2 years to upgrade how far in advance are you able to upgrade. Say if my contract started 10/8 when would my line be eligible for a upgrade? Is it a month before. A week before, or the day of?

Thanks everyone again!

633 of 1,264 (2,920 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2013 7:09:02 AM
(0)
Explorer
Edited by jdafonte2000 on Oct 11, 2013 at 7:33:51 AM

Well good news got an email at 2:18AM CST today that our phones are being shipped.

Order 16GB Gold at store on 20th at 5PM CST

Shipping UPS Ground

Scheduled Delivery Updated To:Monday, 10/14/2013, By End of Day (Houston, Tx)

Last Location: Fort Worth, TX, United States, Friday, 10/11/2013

Well good news got an email at 2:18AM CST today that our phones are being shipped.

Order 16GB Gold at store on 20th at 5PM CST

Shipping UPS Ground

Scheduled Delivery Updated To:Monday, 10/14/2013, By End of Day (Houston, Tx)

Last Location: Fort Worth, TX, United States, Friday, 10/11/2013

[ Edited ]
634 of 1,264 (2,907 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2013 8:14:05 AM
(0)
Tutor

Status update, my 16 gb gold ordered on launch day about 3:00 p.m. At AT&T store is being delivered today! Shipped out of Memphis to Indy.

Status update, my 16 gb gold ordered on launch day about 3:00 p.m. At AT&T store is being delivered today! Shipped out of Memphis to Indy.

635 of 1,264 (2,827 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2013 9:03:00 AM
(0)
Explorer
Jdafonte 2000explorer congrats. Good luck to you!
Jdafonte 2000explorer congrats. Good luck to you!

636 of 1,264 (2,773 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2013 10:04:50 AM
(0)
Tutor

Yep, ordered my iPhone 5s Gold on Monday, and I have to wait until November 14-December 4. Are there any chances that it might change to be sooner? Because this is fustrating. xD

Yep, ordered my iPhone 5s Gold on Monday, and I have to wait until November 14-December 4. Are there any chances that it might change to be sooner? Because this is fustrating. xD

637 of 1,264 (2,727 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2013 11:10:08 AM
(0)
Teacher

just talked to an AT&T agent.silver color iphones have been restocked , reducing delivery to 3-5 business days, but gold ones are still 28 to 42 days. Apple not able to provide Gold iphones faster at this point due to high demand from customers all over the world.

just talked to an AT&T agent.silver color iphones have been restocked , reducing delivery to 3-5 business days, but gold ones are still 28 to 42 days. Apple not able to provide Gold iphones faster at this point due to high demand from customers all over the world.

638 of 1,264 (2,678 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2013 11:11:06 AM
(0)
Voyager
Edited by jazzlea123 on Oct 11, 2013 at 12:24:32 PM

L;

[ Edited ]
639 of 1,264 (2,676 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2013 11:50:49 AM
(0)
Teacher

I just noticed that the Apple stores in the Phoenix area now have the gold 16gb in stock. It looks like some promising progress. I still don't have mine that I ordered on 9-21 but rather than try to cancel and make a mad dash to the store, I think I'll just let the process run it's course.

I just noticed that the Apple stores in the Phoenix area now have the gold 16gb in stock. It looks like some promising progress. I still don't have mine that I ordered on 9-21 but rather than try to cancel and make a mad dash to the store, I think I'll just let the process run it's course.

640 of 1,264 (2,631 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2013 12:34:03 PM
(0)
Mentor
I've been posting to this feed since the beginning and it seems that people who ordered early in the morning on launch date (9-20-2013) received there phones this week. For people who order later in the day or the next day we will most likely start receiving our status updates and shipments next week. Hopefully the wait for us will be over. For those who ordered the Gold model after the first week you will most likely have to wait a while to receive your device. It's sad but checking your order status daily in hopes will not change anything as I've been doing this for the last three weeks. Hope this helps some people but it seems that Apple is doing everything they can to
Restock. They also for the first time global released this model and the demand is just through the rough. I've read countless articles on the phone and about apples efforts to restock the phone as well and try to restock their partnering companies. They are doing better than last year when the original iPhone 5 came out as some people had to wait until December of last year to receive there device when it came out is September. And I'm not going to lie it seems that some people who order after the release date have their devices. So rather they are shipping them in a structural orderly manor or they are coming completely random and based on who the computer says in next, but either way the only thing we can do is wait knowing that soon we will all have our desired phones in our hands 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄 hope this helps!!!
I've been posting to this feed since the beginning and it seems that people who ordered early in the morning on launch date (9-20-2013) received there phones this week. For people who order later in the day or the next day we will most likely start receiving our status updates and shipments next week. Hopefully the wait for us will be over. For those who ordered the Gold model after the first week you will most likely have to wait a while to receive your device. It's sad but checking your order status daily in hopes will not change anything as I've been doing this for the last three weeks. Hope this helps some people but it seems that Apple is doing everything they can to
Restock. They also for the first time global released this model and the demand is just through the rough. I've read countless articles on the phone and about apples efforts to restock the phone as well and try to restock their partnering companies. They are doing better than last year when the original iPhone 5 came out as some people had to wait until December of last year to receive there device when it came out is September. And I'm not going to lie it seems that some people who order after the release date have their devices. So rather they are shipping them in a structural orderly manor or they are coming completely random and based on who the computer says in next, but either way the only thing we can do is wait knowing that soon we will all have our desired phones in our hands 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄 hope this helps!!!

641 of 1,264 (2,588 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2013 12:47:45 PM
(0)
Mentor
@cammillia91 I ordered the Gold 32GB model on Wednesday 10/9 and have to wait 11/18/13 - 12/06/13. The waiting game has begun. Keep me posted if you get any updates on earlier shipping. Thanks
@cammillia91 I ordered the Gold 32GB model on Wednesday 10/9 and have to wait 11/18/13 - 12/06/13. The waiting game has begun. Keep me posted if you get any updates on earlier shipping. Thanks

642 of 1,264 (2,576 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2013 2:03:13 PM
(0)
Tutor
@ceelo07 I shall. I'll keep updated on this post. It's so frustrating and disappointing, but I'm glad they're all doing the best they can do.
@ceelo07 I shall. I'll keep updated on this post. It's so frustrating and disappointing, but I'm glad they're all doing the best they can do.

643 of 1,264 (2,508 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2013 2:11:33 PM
(0)
Mentor

Im an impatient person!! Haha so please Apple hurrySmiley Sad anyone get any updates?Smiley Happy mine hasnt changed!

Im an impatient person!! Haha so please Apple hurrySmiley Sad anyone get any updates?Smiley Happy mine hasnt changed!

644 of 1,264 (2,504 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2013 2:31:15 PM
(0)
Contributor

Ordered the silver 16gb 5s on Monday around 5 pm central. I received my tracking number yesterday. Best of luck everybody on getting yours. oh yea mine will be delivered Monday. CANT WAIT

Ordered the silver 16gb 5s on Monday around 5 pm central. I received my tracking number yesterday. Best of luck everybody on getting yours. oh yea mine will be delivered Monday. CANT WAIT

645 of 1,264 (2,488 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2013 2:32:35 PM
(0)
Mentor

http://www.macrumors.com/2013/10/11/iphone-5s-now-shipping-within-2-to-3-weeks/

Now on Apple.com when you order the iPhone it shows ALL 5S models 2-3 weeks shipping time! I ordered my phone on Wednesday 10/9 and they gave me 11/8-12/6 shipping time thats almost 9 weeks shipping time!

Can the shipping times be updated?

http://www.macrumors.com/2013/10/11/iphone-5s-now-shipping-within-2-to-3-weeks/

Now on Apple.com when you order the iPhone it shows ALL 5S models 2-3 weeks shipping time! I ordered my phone on Wednesday 10/9 and they gave me 11/8-12/6 shipping time thats almost 9 weeks shipping time!

Can the shipping times be updated?

646 of 1,264 (2,489 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2013 3:57:01 PM
(0)
Tutor

Our iphones will definately be coming soon, its just all about optimism and patience! If you check on the apple website the 2-3 week wait is true and as we all know, apple experts wouldn't bother advertising that if it weren't true. Estimated shipping is there to refrain from getting anyone's hopes up just INCASE something has gone wrong with that specific person's order. Orders are being processed faster because the abundancy of the phones has increased due to new realeses in other countries... just remain hopeful! 

Our iphones will definately be coming soon, its just all about optimism and patience! If you check on the apple website the 2-3 week wait is true and as we all know, apple experts wouldn't bother advertising that if it weren't true. Estimated shipping is there to refrain from getting anyone's hopes up just INCASE something has gone wrong with that specific person's order. Orders are being processed faster because the abundancy of the phones has increased due to new realeses in other countries... just remain hopeful! 

647 of 1,264 (2,410 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2013 4:02:53 PM
(0)
Teacher
Last post, got my gold 16 gb today. Had to take it to ATT store to get it activated for some reason, but it is now working. My ship date was Oct 21-30 and today is the 11th so they are coming early. Be patient and good luck to all out there waiting.
Last post, got my gold 16 gb today. Had to take it to ATT store to get it activated for some reason, but it is now working. My ship date was Oct 21-30 and today is the 11th so they are coming early. Be patient and good luck to all out there waiting.

648 of 1,264 (2,407 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2013 5:36:11 PM
(0)
Teacher
Edited by JABARIS228 on Oct 11, 2013 at 5:38:37 PM

GREAT NEWS... I JUST RECIEVED AN EMAIL TODAY AT 5PM THAT MY 16G GOLD HAS BEEN SHIPED AND IS IN ROUTE.. LONG TIME COMING!!!

GREAT NEWS... I JUST RECIEVED AN EMAIL TODAY AT 5PM THAT MY 16G GOLD HAS BEEN SHIPED AND IS IN ROUTE.. LONG TIME COMING!!!

[ Edited ]
649 of 1,264 (2,366 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2013 5:55:46 PM
(0)
Teacher

SORRY FORGOT TO MENTION... ORDERED IT ON 9/20 AT 6PM EST...  

SORRY FORGOT TO MENTION... ORDERED IT ON 9/20 AT 6PM EST...  

650 of 1,264 (2,343 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2013 7:19:07 PM
(0)
Teacher

I check my status so many times that when I see the same "processing" that it hardly even registers. Tonight, all of a sudden it shows shipped via Fedex 2 day delivery. I ordered my gold 16gb on 9-21 and it showed a 10-21 thru 10-31 estimate. Looks like I will get it Monday. This is a good sign for all of us plus the fact that stores are starting to show gold stock almost daily.

I check my status so many times that when I see the same "processing" that it hardly even registers. Tonight, all of a sudden it shows shipped via Fedex 2 day delivery. I ordered my gold 16gb on 9-21 and it showed a 10-21 thru 10-31 estimate. Looks like I will get it Monday. This is a good sign for all of us plus the fact that stores are starting to show gold stock almost daily.

651 of 1,264 (2,312 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2013 8:34:31 PM
(0)
Teacher
My iPhone 5S gold 16 GB shipped tonight. Ordered 3pm on 9/21. Lovely... Finally!!! Estimated arrival 10/15. Departing from Memphis Tennessee.
My iPhone 5S gold 16 GB shipped tonight. Ordered 3pm on 9/21. Lovely... Finally!!! Estimated arrival 10/15. Departing from Memphis Tennessee.

652 of 1,264 (2,258 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2013 7:17:15 AM
(0)
Teacher

653 of 1,264 (2,094 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2013 7:21:37 AM
(0)
Teacher
That's Great News! I also ordered my 5S on the 21st- Gold64GB @ 7:30 AM with AT&T. With estimated shipping October 10.21 to 10.30 . I should be getting an update on my order soon. Patiently waiting!Smiley Happy
That's Great News! I also ordered my 5S on the 21st- Gold64GB @ 7:30 AM with AT&T. With estimated shipping October 10.21 to 10.30 . I should be getting an update on my order soon. Patiently waiting!Smiley Happy

654 of 1,264 (2,091 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2013 11:00:27 AM
(0)
Explorer
Edited by Chun777 on Oct 12, 2013 at 2:51:49 PM

My 16GB gold phone has shipped from USPS today. I have ordered it on 9/20 at 4:30 PM PDT from california with AT&T customer service over the phone. Did anyone get their phone shipped via USPS? And do they need signature for delivery? Thanks.

UPDATE: It's coming by USPS priority mail with 10/15 deliver date.

My 16GB gold phone has shipped from USPS today. I have ordered it on 9/20 at 4:30 PM PDT from california with AT&T customer service over the phone. Did anyone get their phone shipped via USPS? And do they need signature for delivery? Thanks.

UPDATE: It's coming by USPS priority mail with 10/15 deliver date.

[ Edited ]
655 of 1,264 (1,951 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2013 5:04:53 PM
(0)
Tutor
Ordered on 9/20 around 8:30 AM. thru AT&T
64g gold 5s
Received shipping confirmation today, from Fed-ex. States that it will be delivered on Tuesday 10/15.

Still waiting on my daughters ph that I ordered on 9/21 in the morning. 

Wonder how long thats going to take, its a gold 64g also.

You would think they would just ship them together.
Ordered on 9/20 around 8:30 AM. thru AT&T
64g gold 5s
Received shipping confirmation today, from Fed-ex. States that it will be delivered on Tuesday 10/15.

Still waiting on my daughters ph that I ordered on 9/21 in the morning. 

Wonder how long thats going to take, its a gold 64g also.

You would think they would just ship them together.

656 of 1,264 (1,791 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2013 6:11:15 PM
(0)
Teacher
Raqy
They won't ship it together because between your order on 9/20 and your daughters next day, many others ordered their phones
Raqy
They won't ship it together because between your order on 9/20 and your daughters next day, many others ordered their phones

657 of 1,264 (1,776 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2013 6:59:45 PM
(0)
Tutor

I ordered a gray 32gb on September 25 and the status has never changed from preparing to ship for the phone and back-ordered for the sim card. Expected shipping dates are 10/4/13-10/15/13. I chatted with someone online a couple days ago and was told that the back-ordered notation is incorrect. It's a system error. Uh huh.

I ordered a gray 32gb on September 25 and the status has never changed from preparing to ship for the phone and back-ordered for the sim card. Expected shipping dates are 10/4/13-10/15/13. I chatted with someone online a couple days ago and was told that the back-ordered notation is incorrect. It's a system error. Uh huh.

658 of 1,264 (1,743 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2013 9:04:09 PM
(0)
Voyager

Status Update:

iPhone 5s Gold 16 GB

Upgrade

Order Placed: Sun 9/22/13 6:58 PM (California Time)

ATT Web Order

Shipping estimate from the order:   21 - 28 business day with the delivery date between10/21 to 10/31

Received an email with the tracking number today 10/12/2013 05:05 PM

Carrier: FedEx 2Day   From Memphis,TN

Est, Delivery date: 10/15/2013

Status Update:

iPhone 5s Gold 16 GB

Upgrade

Order Placed: Sun 9/22/13 6:58 PM (California Time)

ATT Web Order

Shipping estimate from the order:   21 - 28 business day with the delivery date between10/21 to 10/31

Received an email with the tracking number today 10/12/2013 05:05 PM

Carrier: FedEx 2Day   From Memphis,TN

Est, Delivery date: 10/15/2013

659 of 1,264 (1,670 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 12, 2013 10:09:19 PM
(0)
Tutor

Hqcariello

I actually ordered at the same time, there was a problem with the order on the 20th.  

At this point however, what's the problem with waiting?

Hqcariello

I actually ordered at the same time, there was a problem with the order on the 20th.  

At this point however, what's the problem with waiting?

660 of 1,264 (1,621 Views)