Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Teacher

Re: Official Iphone 5s order status thread

@pink525 Omg. I was hoping that at least meant it's shipping here in the next business day or so lol. That's a bummer. Hopefully we all get our phones very soon!

Message 286 of 1,264 (2,661 Views)
Mentor

Order status page not working for me now, maybe they are updating it Smiley Very Happy

Message 287 of 1,264 (2,570 Views)
Mentor

@LaBaBaw I ordered the 32gb gold
Message 288 of 1,264 (2,560 Views)
Mentor

@bryanmd88 mine is working, still no movement
Message 289 of 1,264 (2,558 Views)
Mentor

It just let me in as well, wasn't able to check for like 10 or so minutes, but still no movement -.-

Message 290 of 1,264 (2,554 Views)
Expert

KumiteKing wrote:

your device is listed as a Note II   so...........fail

would not put any stock in what the device listed in Device Type is, that is a profile entry that can be changed easily, can you figure out what my device type is?

Comparing ship times between posting is pretty much a shot in the dark, you need to add the exact device configuration and color. Per trade sites the gold sold out online with in 4 or 5 hours of release, in retail outlets it varied as to if the outlet had a set limit as to the number that can be bought. Reports of people walking out with 5 or 6 of them then putting then on ebay for 1K or better, or even turning around and selling them to people waiting in line. Somereports stated that the gold sold out in 3 hours of retail opening, some less, some more

Message 291 of 1,264 (2,521 Views)
Tutor

Update: my phone has shipped. iPhone 5S 32 gold. Got the email about an hour ago. Tuesday my status went from back order to processing. Will get it Monday via UPS
Message 292 of 1,264 (2,513 Views)
Explorer

So throwing this out there for those of you, if anyone, were upgrading two phones on a family plan account.  Did you get the ATT_update email just once or did you get it for both?

Also curious if some of you that received shipping notifications can also confirm that prior to confirmation of shipping, you did or did not get the att_update email indicating activity on  your account...

That may help some people to be alerted to potential shipping.  For me, I got one of those emails and one of my phones shipped that day.  Nothing so far today on the other...

Message 293 of 1,264 (2,510 Views)
Mentor

So im guessing if yours has already shipped out the rest of us are out of luck..I guess ill check back monday.

Message 294 of 1,264 (2,506 Views)
Mentor

Same here @pink525 hope we get them soon... There playing too many games
Message 295 of 1,264 (2,493 Views)
Tutor

I received an email about 3 hours prior to my shipment email from at&t status.. Thank you for your recent order..... Ship date still showed 10/21-10/30 on that email. No cc charge yet. My pending charge never post
Message 296 of 1,264 (2,462 Views)

[ Edited ]

Message 297 of 1,264 (2,448 Views)
Explorer

To All of you who already have your Gold IPhone 5s..... I Hate you!    Smiley Wink

Message 298 of 1,264 (2,339 Views)
Mentor

Well its 5pm EST. Lost all hope in shipping today. God d*** it AT&T. Only you are having this big of a problem. My friends with verizon and sprint already have their gold iphones and only had to wait til wednesday

Message 299 of 1,264 (2,124 Views)
Teacher

I'd rather not have an iPhone if it meant I had to be with sprint lol.

Message 300 of 1,264 (2,084 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support