Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 20, 2013
6:33:49 AM
Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Ordered mine around 7 am this morn, I hadnt even a clue I was eligible for an upgrade until I went in to pay my bill this morning.  Decided it was time to graduate to a 32gb over my 16gb.  I am always running out of space so it made the most sense.  I believe I cna sell my 5 for 250-300$ so its a wash regardless.  Early email said 7-14 days but its not confirmed yet and Ive read alot of folks saying they got an email saying it could be a month.  We will see I guess, no hurry here!

Ordered mine around 7 am this morn, I hadnt even a clue I was eligible for an upgrade until I went in to pay my bill this morning.  Decided it was time to graduate to a 32gb over my 16gb.  I am always running out of space so it made the most sense.  I believe I cna sell my 5 for 250-300$ so its a wash regardless.  Early email said 7-14 days but its not confirmed yet and Ive read alot of folks saying they got an email saying it could be a month.  We will see I guess, no hurry here!

Official Iphone 5s order status thread

1,263 replies
(3) Me too
(3) Me too
View all replies
(1,263)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2013 7:57:40 AM
(0)
Tutor

Ordered  a 16gb Silver on 9/29 and it is on truck for delivery now.

Ordered  a 16gb Silver on 9/29 and it is on truck for delivery now.

Re: Official Iphone 5s order status thread

541 of 1,264 (2,456 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2013 8:45:40 AM
(0)
Explorer

@sinkingship28-thats wonderful news!! So is it being delivered today ordid you get shipping confirmation today. I ordered a 16gb silver on 10/4! I cant wait to receive mine! If its getting delivered today when did you receive the shipping confirmation email?

@sinkingship28-thats wonderful news!! So is it being delivered today ordid you get shipping confirmation today. I ordered a 16gb silver on 10/4! I cant wait to receive mine! If its getting delivered today when did you receive the shipping confirmation email?

542 of 1,264 (2,383 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2013 8:49:25 AM
(0)
Tutor

I recieved the shipping confirmation on Friday. It was being shipped by Fedex from Ft Worth and I checked the status this morning and it was on the truck for delivery.

I recieved the shipping confirmation on Friday. It was being shipped by Fedex from Ft Worth and I checked the status this morning and it was on the truck for delivery.

543 of 1,264 (2,378 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2013 9:59:17 AM
(0)
Explorer

Thats Awesome! Congrats Smiley Happy Like I said i ordered mine on 10/4 and I am new to ATT so Im still learning about how ATT does things. When you placed your order did you select overnight shipping or 3 day? When i placed my order online it gave me the option of shipping I selected the free 3 day shipping) but my online order got canceled, so I had to call later that evening and when I placed my order over the phone, the rep didnt give me any options for shipping.So Im not sure how my phone will arrive when it finally ships. Thats why Im asking Smiley Happy Thanks so much for replying and enjoy your new phone!

Thats Awesome! Congrats Smiley Happy Like I said i ordered mine on 10/4 and I am new to ATT so Im still learning about how ATT does things. When you placed your order did you select overnight shipping or 3 day? When i placed my order online it gave me the option of shipping I selected the free 3 day shipping) but my online order got canceled, so I had to call later that evening and when I placed my order over the phone, the rep didnt give me any options for shipping.So Im not sure how my phone will arrive when it finally ships. Thats why Im asking Smiley Happy Thanks so much for replying and enjoy your new phone!

544 of 1,264 (2,307 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2013 11:39:01 AM
(0)
Teacher

I got a silver 16gb model. Sorry for responding so late, hectic weekend 

I got a silver 16gb model. Sorry for responding so late, hectic weekend 

545 of 1,264 (2,176 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2013 11:45:28 AM
(0)
Explorer

@thepartycaptain-I also ordered a 16gb silver on 10/04. My estimated time frame is 10/15-10/24. I am new to ATT so i read this whole forum and honestly it seems like everyone who order a silver 16gb received a shipping notification about 5 days after placing the order. I bet we both receive a tracking number on Wednesday 10/9!!!

@thepartycaptain-I also ordered a 16gb silver on 10/04. My estimated time frame is 10/15-10/24. I am new to ATT so i read this whole forum and honestly it seems like everyone who order a silver 16gb received a shipping notification about 5 days after placing the order. I bet we both receive a tracking number on Wednesday 10/9!!!

546 of 1,264 (2,166 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2013 12:34:05 PM
(0)
Teacher

I hope it holds true!

I hope it holds true!

547 of 1,264 (2,099 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2013 12:51:11 PM
(0)
Mentor

If I ordered a 16 gb gold 5s on 10/1 is my 11/8-11/28 shipping date true? The status says preparing to ship and the sim says processing since 10/2! Someone let me know please! I hope I dont have to wait 2 months! Smiley Sad

If I ordered a 16 gb gold 5s on 10/1 is my 11/8-11/28 shipping date true? The status says preparing to ship and the sim says processing since 10/2! Someone let me know please! I hope I dont have to wait 2 months! Smiley Sad

548 of 1,264 (2,085 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2013 12:56:02 PM
(0)
Tutor

@jad94  NO CLUE.  HOPEFULLY NOT. I ORDERED THE SAME AT ABOUT 9:30 ON THE TWENTH AND MINE SAY THE SAME URS DO.  

@jad94  NO CLUE.  HOPEFULLY NOT. I ORDERED THE SAME AT ABOUT 9:30 ON THE TWENTH AND MINE SAY THE SAME URS DO.  

549 of 1,264 (2,068 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2013 12:57:44 PM
(0)
Teacher

@jad94 Unfortunately I think so...I ordered the same (16/gold) on 9/20 and it still hasn't been shipped.

@jad94 Unfortunately I think so...I ordered the same (16/gold) on 9/20 and it still hasn't been shipped.

550 of 1,264 (2,063 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2013 12:58:35 PM
(0)
Employee

jad94 wrote:

They're really more just estimation dates, but it will most likely be between those dates.  Before you check-out on the AT&T website, it actually says "Your Apple iPhone 5s - Gold will ship in 28-42 business days."  :\

jad94 wrote:

They're really more just estimation dates, but it will most likely be between those dates.  Before you check-out on the AT&T website, it actually says "Your Apple iPhone 5s - Gold will ship in 28-42 business days."  :\

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

551 of 1,264 (2,071 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2013 12:59:01 PM
(0)
Mentor
Mine has said processing for the last two weeks. Sad but it will probably not take that long for your phone to come but most people who ordered the release day or the day after have not even received shipping info yet for the Gold model. Only thing you can do is wait I promise it probably won't come for the next two weeks @jad94
Mine has said processing for the last two weeks. Sad but it will probably not take that long for your phone to come but most people who ordered the release day or the day after have not even received shipping info yet for the Gold model. Only thing you can do is wait I promise it probably won't come for the next two weeks @jad94

552 of 1,264 (2,069 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2013 1:04:44 PM
(0)
Mentor

Well thanks for the help everyone.Smiley Sad I hope everyone gets their phone soon!!!!! I want mine!!!! I'm using an iphone 3g until it comes! 

Well thanks for the help everyone.Smiley Sad I hope everyone gets their phone soon!!!!! I want mine!!!! I'm using an iphone 3g until it comes! 

553 of 1,264 (2,063 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2013 2:08:45 PM
(0)
Mentor
We'll folks, still no movement! Let's hope that it will at least ship out this week! 😒✌️
We'll folks, still no movement! Let's hope that it will at least ship out this week! 😒✌️

554 of 1,264 (1,968 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2013 2:37:31 PM
(0)
Teacher

I purchased my iphone 16g gold on 9/20 in store in Tallahasee Florida and have not received any updates aswell, est shipping date is 10/21 thru 10/30.. does anyone have any idea if the phone maybe shipped earlier..?

I purchased my iphone 16g gold on 9/20 in store in Tallahasee Florida and have not received any updates aswell, est shipping date is 10/21 thru 10/30.. does anyone have any idea if the phone maybe shipped earlier..?

555 of 1,264 (1,923 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2013 3:04:59 PM
(0)
Mentor
Hopefully this week! @JABARIS228 we are all in the same boat! Hopefully we will get a shipping date this week!
Hopefully this week! @JABARIS228 we are all in the same boat! Hopefully we will get a shipping date this week!

556 of 1,264 (1,898 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2013 3:15:35 PM
(0)
Teacher

@LaBaBaw yes, that would be nice, well lets keep our fingers crossed!!!!

@LaBaBaw yes, that would be nice, well lets keep our fingers crossed!!!!

557 of 1,264 (1,884 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2013 4:07:59 PM
(0)
Explorer
I have a question...does anyone know how ATT ships their phones? Basically I called in my order over the phone and wasnt given a option for shipping nor did I pay for shipping. Im pretty sure its just a regular account and not a premiere account. So Im just wondering how long does it normally take to get to you after its been shipped. Any help would be great Smiley Happy thanks Smiley Happy
I have a question...does anyone know how ATT ships their phones? Basically I called in my order over the phone and wasnt given a option for shipping nor did I pay for shipping. Im pretty sure its just a regular account and not a premiere account. So Im just wondering how long does it normally take to get to you after its been shipped. Any help would be great Smiley Happy thanks Smiley Happy

558 of 1,264 (1,825 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2013 5:42:04 AM
(0)
Teacher

Shipping Overnight today!!! Ordered 16GB Silver on Saturday, should have it by tonight. 

Shipping Overnight today!!! Ordered 16GB Silver on Saturday, should have it by tonight. 

559 of 1,264 (1,496 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2013 5:53:38 AM
(0)
Explorer

@thepartycaptain-thats awesome!! I still have not received a tracking number! I ordered a 16gb on 10/4 (Friday) around 6pm so hopefully Im next Smiley Happy Congrats!!

@thepartycaptain-thats awesome!! I still have not received a tracking number! I ordered a 16gb on 10/4 (Friday) around 6pm so hopefully Im next Smiley Happy Congrats!!

560 of 1,264 (1,483 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2013 6:27:46 AM
(0)
Teacher
yes.if not this week, next week for those who ordered the gold on next day of launching.It is our hope. apple is trying to build as fast they can to supply the demand on the gold iphones. Then Apple advises to give those estimates for shipping, after calculating a comfortable window of turn around so every customer is happy on a first come first served basis.Smiley Wink
yes.if not this week, next week for those who ordered the gold on next day of launching.It is our hope. apple is trying to build as fast they can to supply the demand on the gold iphones. Then Apple advises to give those estimates for shipping, after calculating a comfortable window of turn around so every customer is happy on a first come first served basis.Smiley Wink

561 of 1,264 (1,448 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2013 8:41:36 AM
(0)
Teacher
Edited by mperson on Oct 8, 2013 at 8:43:47 AM

I placed an order for 32gb gold with att on 9/20 - Still waiting

I placed an order for 32gb silver with apple 9/25 - Shipped 10/8 and in route

At least with apple, I got a free leather case and my expedited shipping charge adjusted to $0.00.

I placed an order for 32gb gold with att on 9/20 - Still waiting

I placed an order for 32gb silver with apple 9/25 - Shipped 10/8 and in route

At least with apple, I got a free leather case and my expedited shipping charge adjusted to $0.00.

[ Edited ]
562 of 1,264 (1,328 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2013 8:49:13 AM
(0)
Tutor

I ordered a gold iphone on sunday 9/29.... its been "preparing for shipment" since the orders been placed but it hasnt changed yet and the estimated ship date is from 11/06-11/26 Smiley Sad Does anyone know if this will change... i find the two month wait ridiculous if this is true considering that the gold iphones have started shipping in October since the back order !!!???

I ordered a gold iphone on sunday 9/29.... its been "preparing for shipment" since the orders been placed but it hasnt changed yet and the estimated ship date is from 11/06-11/26 Smiley Sad Does anyone know if this will change... i find the two month wait ridiculous if this is true considering that the gold iphones have started shipping in October since the back order !!!???

563 of 1,264 (1,319 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2013 8:51:47 AM
(0)
Explorer

Anyone else get an email from AT&T this morning: "Your recent ATT orderstatus" - not involving a shipment notification though.

I ordered this 16gb iPhone 5 gold 5 hours after release on 9/20

Anyone else get an email from AT&T this morning: "Your recent ATT orderstatus" - not involving a shipment notification though.

I ordered this 16gb iPhone 5 gold 5 hours after release on 9/20

564 of 1,264 (1,312 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2013 10:27:17 AM
(0)
Teacher

@jjldsej7.. I purchased my phpne on the same date and I did not get that email.. order still showing preparing to ship, with sim showing processing...

@jjldsej7.. I purchased my phpne on the same date and I did not get that email.. order still showing preparing to ship, with sim showing processing...

565 of 1,264 (1,199 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2013 10:58:57 AM
(0)
Tutor

Hi World,  I ordered my 16gb silver iPhone 5s yesterday for overnight but I haven't recieved an email confirmation any idea when ill get the email confirmation and how long itll take for me to recieve my phone? HELP Smiley Happy im very excited for my phone and im selling my iphone 4s Friday :/ I dont want to be phoneless for an long time lol

Hi World,  I ordered my 16gb silver iPhone 5s yesterday for overnight but I haven't recieved an email confirmation any idea when ill get the email confirmation and how long itll take for me to recieve my phone? HELP Smiley Happy im very excited for my phone and im selling my iphone 4s Friday :/ I dont want to be phoneless for an long time lol

566 of 1,264 (1,152 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2013 11:25:14 AM
(0)
Mentor
@ladylexii Unfortunately you will probably have to wait a long time for the gold model. Hopefully not that long. But people like myself that order opening day and the day after have not yet received an information besides our statuses saying processing for weeks. Last year some people had to wait until December for the iPhone 5. Apple and AT&T are working hard to get them out in a timely manner.

@jjldsej7 It seems like that is the next step for AT&T shipping the phone. Hopefully today or tomorrow you will get shipping information and recieve your new phone.

@Jasminekeymire You will recieve your new device within 7-14 business days as it states when you order the phone. However it seems like the Silver models are shipping faster then that. One person got there phone within 5 days of ordering. That is the fastest time I have seen so far with the Silver model.

Hope the information helps people and clears up some foggy areas. It is looking better this year for the restocking of this device than last years and hopefully we will all how are iPhones sooner then the provided shipping date! Any further questions just ask! Sry for minor typos if any
@ladylexii Unfortunately you will probably have to wait a long time for the gold model. Hopefully not that long. But people like myself that order opening day and the day after have not yet received an information besides our statuses saying processing for weeks. Last year some people had to wait until December for the iPhone 5. Apple and AT&T are working hard to get them out in a timely manner.

@jjldsej7 It seems like that is the next step for AT&T shipping the phone. Hopefully today or tomorrow you will get shipping information and recieve your new phone.

@Jasminekeymire You will recieve your new device within 7-14 business days as it states when you order the phone. However it seems like the Silver models are shipping faster then that. One person got there phone within 5 days of ordering. That is the fastest time I have seen so far with the Silver model.

Hope the information helps people and clears up some foggy areas. It is looking better this year for the restocking of this device than last years and hopefully we will all how are iPhones sooner then the provided shipping date! Any further questions just ask! Sry for minor typos if any

567 of 1,264 (1,128 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2013 12:21:08 PM
(0)
Tutor

Yes, I have a friend who also ordered her iphone opening day through AT&T and says her delievery date is today so if that is the case, I am optimistic.

Yes, I have a friend who also ordered her iphone opening day through AT&T and says her delievery date is today so if that is the case, I am optimistic.

568 of 1,264 (1,053 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2013 12:26:36 PM
(0)
Teacher

There must have been a flood of silver IPhones since almost all of the stores went from having none in the Phoenix area, to all showing availability today. No gold ones however.

There must have been a flood of silver IPhones since almost all of the stores went from having none in the Phoenix area, to all showing availability today. No gold ones however.

569 of 1,264 (1,047 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2013 12:44:19 PM
(0)
Teacher

WHAT CITY IS THAT END FO RYOUR FRIEND?  I WAS TOLD THAT IT AL DEPENDS ON THE WAREHOUSE THE IN-STORE OR ONLINE STORE HAS ASSIGNED YOUR PHONE TO COME FROM... I BOUGHT MINE INSTORE AND MY STORE GETS ITS INCENTORY FORM A PROTICULAR WAREHOUSE AND  DEPENDS ON WHEN THEY GET SHIPMENTS IN FROM APPLE WE DETERMINE WHEN HOW EARLY OR ON WHAT DAY OF MY SHIPMENT ESTIMATE DAY I WILL GET MY PHONE.. THIS WILL ALSO DEPEND ON WHAT PLACE IN LINE FOR THAT WAREHOUSE IM IN AS WELL.. SO IM TOLD...

WHAT CITY IS THAT END FO RYOUR FRIEND?  I WAS TOLD THAT IT AL DEPENDS ON THE WAREHOUSE THE IN-STORE OR ONLINE STORE HAS ASSIGNED YOUR PHONE TO COME FROM... I BOUGHT MINE INSTORE AND MY STORE GETS ITS INCENTORY FORM A PROTICULAR WAREHOUSE AND  DEPENDS ON WHEN THEY GET SHIPMENTS IN FROM APPLE WE DETERMINE WHEN HOW EARLY OR ON WHAT DAY OF MY SHIPMENT ESTIMATE DAY I WILL GET MY PHONE.. THIS WILL ALSO DEPEND ON WHAT PLACE IN LINE FOR THAT WAREHOUSE IM IN AS WELL.. SO IM TOLD...

570 of 1,264 (1,034 Views)