Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Tutor

Re: Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Is there anyone who got 5s gold 16GB shipped? ordered before 3:10 ET.
Message 241 of 1,264 (2,154 Views)
Mentor

5s Gold for the 16GB model, not to my knowledge. I ordered mine within 3 minutes of it launching on the website, still doesnt say shipped. Hope this changes today.

Message 242 of 1,264 (2,140 Views)
Mentor

I ordered my gold 32gb on the 2lst at 2:25pm eastern time and within an hour, It went from processing to pending shipment to preparing to ship. My sim was backordered then 24hrs later it started processing. Still no change yet, hopefully I'll hear something soon Smiley Sad

Spoiler

Message 243 of 1,264 (2,138 Views)
Mentor

When I ordered I got the whole, ships in 7-14 days thing. This changed to estimated shipping of oct 1-30, but I wouldnt expect it to take that long. Now that backordered is 0, I think this will ship today.

Message 244 of 1,264 (2,134 Views)
Mentor

@bryanmd88 So if it has a 0 on Backordered for either the iPhone or SIM, it means that it will be shipped soon?
Message 245 of 1,264 (2,067 Views)
Explorer

Where's my phone!  Nothing is worse than your spouses phone shipping and yours has not Smiley Sad

Message 246 of 1,264 (2,026 Views)
Explorer

Waiting, Waiting and more waiting  ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Message 247 of 1,264 (2,014 Views)
Mentor

According to others, when backorder goes to 0 it means it is no longer backordered and it begins processing for shipping. Could be a rumor, I don't know. Furthermore, the charge from AT&T fell off my account today, which is another good sign according to others. I am hoping this thing ships today. Will update if/when.

Message 248 of 1,264 (1,968 Views)
Mentor

@bryanmd88 I hope what your saying is true because the same has happened to me. SIM shows with a 0 on Backordered but iPhone does now. Also, my charge was taken off so I'm assuming once the unit is shipped they will charge my account again?
Message 249 of 1,264 (1,955 Views)
Explorer

FYI about charges, when you order AT&T will hit your card etc... with the charged amount and depending on your bank that charge is a "pending" charge and goes in a limbo state waiting for AT&T to pick it up. Avg 3-4 bus days, if they do not pick it up it goes back into your account. Then AT&T will re-charge the amount when your phone is shipped.

Message 250 of 1,264 (1,947 Views)
Teacher

@zeus7 yea you should get today. mine still in texas but saying saturday delivery
Message 251 of 1,264 (1,881 Views)
Teacher

@rph456 i order at 4 am and it shipped yesterday. still in texas with a delivery date for tomorrow via usps
Message 252 of 1,264 (1,861 Views)
Mentor

Hey ppl I ordered my Gold iPhone 5S 32gig on Saturday 21. Yesterday my sim went from back order to processing. Is this a next step in getting my phone shipped? Anyone else share a similar experience and is getting there phone yet? I know it's still kinda early in the day to get info on my order yet for today but a lil frustrated at the waiting time and wanna know if anyone has/is going through the same process!
Message 253 of 1,264 (1,784 Views)
Explorer

My sim went to processing on Monday, still not shipped. :/
Message 254 of 1,264 (1,775 Views)
Mentor

@laBaBaw I have experienced the same thing, ordered mine on the 21st @ 2:25pm et still no updated info yet....Smiley Mad

Message 255 of 1,264 (1,770 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.