Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Teacher

Re: Official Iphone 5s order status thread

@perfectshangel YES we are!  Let me know if you receive any updates!  I'll do the same. Smiley Happy

Message 211 of 1,264
Mentor

@johnathanK that is exactly how mine has been. I don't know exactly what to think as some people on this are already getting tracking numbers.
Message 212 of 1,264
Mentor

@EP7ERA It was previously backordered 1 for the sim, but as I said, yesterday morning, that changed. I had an issue ordering due to being out of state for business, they thought it was a fraudulent charge. I finally got my order in, but hours later. I was surprised to see the backorder status change, but still hoping the phone actually ships soon.
Message 213 of 1,264
Tutor

wavesplitter wrote:
i ordered my gold 32g 5s on the 20th at 4am. same thing as everybody else. phone preparing to ship with ship date 10/1-10/30 and sim on back order. this morning the sim card said processing. just checked and phone and sim are processing and tracking number assigned to both. but it has a usps tracking number. i thought fedex would be the shipper. oh well lets see how long this takes.

i ordered a 64gb gold iphone it was just shipped today via usps priority mail i thought it would be fedex as well, hopefully mine gets delivered tomorrow as its in the same state Tx
Message 214 of 1,264
Tutor

"I ordered my Gold iPhone 5s 64GB at 3:04AM EST on the 20th of Sept.  1st it was 7-10 days and now I am sitting at Oct 1-31st.  I know that this is a supply chain problem, and while AT&T should be able to press Apple as a supplier to give a more accurate accounting of it's inventory; I squarely put the blame on Apple for being so hyped about their product (a well deserved hype) however they are wholely unprepared and it turns me off as a consumer!"

FEDEX Tracking posted - Phone picked up at 4:59PM in TX. Expected arrival Monday 9/30.  Thanks team for all the info and being in the "trenches"

Message 215 of 1,264
Tutor

Same thing happened to me yesterday, 1 or 2 later it updated me with the tracking number. It's a good sign. Pending shipment, than bam! Tracking number. It comes tomorrow via FedEx.hope u get it soon!

Message 216 of 1,264
Explorer

is there anyone who still has a sim status of "back ordered"?

Message 217 of 1,264
Teacher

Ordered within the first 30-40 min, no tracking yet, just preparing to ship. I'm guessing they're done updating for the day to hopefully I get a tracking number tomorrow. Ordered a 16 gb gold, seems like a lot of the 64gb's are shipping.

Message 218 of 1,264

I posted last night regarding my thoughts behind delayed shipping. I ordered 64gb Gold at 2:05 CST. The phone gods must have heard me, because my phone shipped today and will be here Monday! Sweet!
Message 219 of 1,264
Explorer

Yay!!  One of our 64gb Gold's is shipping!!!  Monday delivery!!!!  Just hoping for the other and I'm a happy AT&T customer!!

Message 220 of 1,264
Explorer

@wavesplitter... two separate orders at 3:00 am ET on launch.  First phone (now shipped) confirmation received at 3:01.  Second at 3:04.  Both 64 gb Gold.

waiting for the second to ship.  Key seems to be the email re: account changes

Message 221 of 1,264
Mentor

Ordered 16 GB Gold order was placed at 2:57AM EST. 3 Minutes before official launch. Still hasnt shipped, but the backorder fell off today hoping that is a good sign.

Message 222 of 1,264
Mentor

Yeah @jjldsej7 I have my SIM backordered
Message 223 of 1,264
Mentor

When did you order it and what color/model?

Message 224 of 1,264
Mentor

@bryanmd88 I originally ordered it on 9/20 but AT&T system cancelled it. I redid the order 9/23 & shows as In Progress. I ordered a Gold 16GB
Message 225 of 1,264
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support