Helpful Links

Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Teacher

Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Ordered mine around 7 am this morn, I hadnt even a clue I was eligible for an upgrade until I went in to pay my bill this morning.  Decided it was time to graduate to a 32gb over my 16gb.  I am always running out of space so it made the most sense.  I believe I cna sell my 5 for 250-300$ so its a wash regardless.  Early email said 7-14 days but its not confirmed yet and Ive read alot of folks saying they got an email saying it could be a month.  We will see I guess, no hurry here!

Message 1 of 1,264
Tutor

Re: Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Just checked my credit card, I had three $1 charges and $217.24 for the phone from Friday but today they're gone from my Recent activity, but my credit limit still decreased that much. Anyone else have this?
Message 136 of 1,264
Teacher

Are the gray iPhones the only ones that are shipping?
Message 137 of 1,264
Expert

boom14 wrote:
Just checked my credit card, I had three $1 charges and $217.24 for the phone from Friday but today they're gone from my Recent activity, but my credit limit still decreased that much. Anyone else have this?

most probably a ping to verify the card is valid, how long they stay is depending on the issuing card company

Message 138 of 1,264
Expert

jwinder wrote:

FYI - Be sure that you or someone is available to accept your phone upon delivery.  To my amazement, when I checked the UPS tracking site, my phone had been delivered to my doorstep.  Thankfully, I was able to get my neighbor to get it and hold at their house until I got home.  No signature required.  I don't know Fed Ex policy on delivery.  

Have had 1000.00 worth of computer parts dropped on my porch by both Fedex and UPS that specificly stated Signature required on the shipping label and the box had the Newegg logo stamped all over it in 30 point lettering

Message 139 of 1,264
Explorer

I'm on delivery driver watch, myself lol

Message 140 of 1,264
Tutor

i placed my order for an iphone 5s 64gb gold early and recieved the confirmation by 1:57am Central time but my shipping date still shows oct1-30 not sure why it hasnt changed if i placed my order way before many people did. still waiting for my status to change

Message 141 of 1,264
Explorer

UPDATE

My phone is now officially on the way.

6 hours after the sim card changed to "processing” I recieved a shipping email.

Att.com tracking still shows “processing”

Smiley Happy

Message 142 of 1,264
Voyager

This am my sim went from backordered to ordered! No ship date yet and it still says processing

Ordered: 9/29 4:30 CST
32GB Gold
Message 143 of 1,264
Teacher

UPDATE: SIM changed to 0. Per the other threads looks like my Gold 64gb is about to ship. I placed my order at 2:00AM CST and received confirmation email at 2:04AM.
Message 144 of 1,264

For any of you that are receiving the shipping notification, are you noticing that the charge shows up on your credit card about the same time? 

Message 145 of 1,264
Explorer

Ordered mine prior to 3:00 a.m. on launch day, received first confirmation at 3:01 a.m., then the second (ordered 2) at 3:05 a.m.  Both gold 64 gb  When ordered, said 1 - 7 day shipping, woke up to 10/1 - 10/31 like most others.

At one point, my SIM was "backordered" like others, now it says Processing.  One order status URL says preparing to ship for phone and processing for SIM and another shows status for both as In Progress.  

Hoping that the slight progression from SIM backordered to SIM Processing means that it will be coming to me soon.

Super discouraged that many people I know simply walked into a retailer and got their phones.  I'm normally the early purchase Smiley Sad

Message 146 of 1,264
Explorer

perfectshangel wrote:

For any of you that are receiving the shipping notification, are you noticing that the charge shows up on your credit card about the same time? 

I used my debit card.  They immediately placed the pending charge on my account.  It has not moved yet.  I will say that it took over one month for the charges for our iPhone 5's to come out of our checking account last year.  I almost thought they had missed charging us!

Message 147 of 1,264
Explorer

Keep me posted...I think we are in the same boat!
Message 148 of 1,264

Update everybody. My sim changed from backordered to processing. I don't want to get too excited just yet, but I noticed how some previous updates mentioned how their iphone was shipped shortly after "processing" sim. I'll post any further updates. 

Message 149 of 1,264
Explorer

@polydeuces what did you order and when?
Message 150 of 1,264
Share this topic
Announcements

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Wireless this holiday season!

Additional Support