Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Mentor

Re: Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Hopefully this week! @JABARIS228 we are all in the same boat! Hopefully we will get a shipping date this week!
Message 556 of 1,264 (2,034 Views)
Teacher

@LaBaBaw yes, that would be nice, well lets keep our fingers crossed!!!!

Message 557 of 1,264 (2,020 Views)
Explorer

I have a question...does anyone know how ATT ships their phones? Basically I called in my order over the phone and wasnt given a option for shipping nor did I pay for shipping. Im pretty sure its just a regular account and not a premiere account. So Im just wondering how long does it normally take to get to you after its been shipped. Any help would be great Smiley Happy thanks Smiley Happy
Message 558 of 1,264 (1,961 Views)

Shipping Overnight today!!! Ordered 16GB Silver on Saturday, should have it by tonight. 

Message 559 of 1,264 (1,632 Views)
Explorer

@thepartycaptain-thats awesome!! I still have not received a tracking number! I ordered a 16gb on 10/4 (Friday) around 6pm so hopefully Im next Smiley Happy Congrats!!

Message 560 of 1,264 (1,619 Views)
Teacher

yes.if not this week, next week for those who ordered the gold on next day of launching.It is our hope. apple is trying to build as fast they can to supply the demand on the gold iphones. Then Apple advises to give those estimates for shipping, after calculating a comfortable window of turn around so every customer is happy on a first come first served basis.Smiley Wink
Message 561 of 1,264 (1,584 Views)
Teacher

[ Edited ]

I placed an order for 32gb gold with att on 9/20 - Still waiting

I placed an order for 32gb silver with apple 9/25 - Shipped 10/8 and in route

At least with apple, I got a free leather case and my expedited shipping charge adjusted to $0.00.

Message 562 of 1,264 (1,464 Views)
Tutor

I ordered a gold iphone on sunday 9/29.... its been "preparing for shipment" since the orders been placed but it hasnt changed yet and the estimated ship date is from 11/06-11/26 Smiley Sad Does anyone know if this will change... i find the two month wait ridiculous if this is true considering that the gold iphones have started shipping in October since the back order !!!???

Message 563 of 1,264 (1,455 Views)
Explorer

Anyone else get an email from AT&T this morning: "Your recent ATT orderstatus" - not involving a shipment notification though.

I ordered this 16gb iPhone 5 gold 5 hours after release on 9/20

Message 564 of 1,264 (1,448 Views)
Teacher

@jjldsej7.. I purchased my phpne on the same date and I did not get that email.. order still showing preparing to ship, with sim showing processing...

Message 565 of 1,264 (1,335 Views)

Hi World,  I ordered my 16gb silver iPhone 5s yesterday for overnight but I haven't recieved an email confirmation any idea when ill get the email confirmation and how long itll take for me to recieve my phone? HELP Smiley Happy im very excited for my phone and im selling my iphone 4s Friday :/ I dont want to be phoneless for an long time lol

Message 566 of 1,264 (1,288 Views)
Mentor

@ladylexii Unfortunately you will probably have to wait a long time for the gold model. Hopefully not that long. But people like myself that order opening day and the day after have not yet received an information besides our statuses saying processing for weeks. Last year some people had to wait until December for the iPhone 5. Apple and AT&T are working hard to get them out in a timely manner.

@jjldsej7 It seems like that is the next step for AT&T shipping the phone. Hopefully today or tomorrow you will get shipping information and recieve your new phone.

@Jasminekeymire You will recieve your new device within 7-14 business days as it states when you order the phone. However it seems like the Silver models are shipping faster then that. One person got there phone within 5 days of ordering. That is the fastest time I have seen so far with the Silver model.

Hope the information helps people and clears up some foggy areas. It is looking better this year for the restocking of this device than last years and hopefully we will all how are iPhones sooner then the provided shipping date! Any further questions just ask! Sry for minor typos if any
Message 567 of 1,264 (1,264 Views)
Tutor

Yes, I have a friend who also ordered her iphone opening day through AT&T and says her delievery date is today so if that is the case, I am optimistic.

Message 568 of 1,264 (1,189 Views)
Teacher

There must have been a flood of silver IPhones since almost all of the stores went from having none in the Phoenix area, to all showing availability today. No gold ones however.

Message 569 of 1,264 (1,183 Views)
Teacher

WHAT CITY IS THAT END FO RYOUR FRIEND?  I WAS TOLD THAT IT AL DEPENDS ON THE WAREHOUSE THE IN-STORE OR ONLINE STORE HAS ASSIGNED YOUR PHONE TO COME FROM... I BOUGHT MINE INSTORE AND MY STORE GETS ITS INCENTORY FORM A PROTICULAR WAREHOUSE AND  DEPENDS ON WHEN THEY GET SHIPMENTS IN FROM APPLE WE DETERMINE WHEN HOW EARLY OR ON WHAT DAY OF MY SHIPMENT ESTIMATE DAY I WILL GET MY PHONE.. THIS WILL ALSO DEPEND ON WHAT PLACE IN LINE FOR THAT WAREHOUSE IM IN AS WELL.. SO IM TOLD...

Message 570 of 1,264 (1,170 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.