Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Mentor

Re: Official Iphone 5s order status thread

I ordered the 16GB gold as well, mine just updated today to no longer say it is backordered. Hopefully we get em soon.

Message 226 of 1,264
Mentor

@EP7ERA the phone shows as In Progress, but the sim shows backordered?
Message 227 of 1,264
Mentor

@bryanmd88 yeah hopefully mine changes soon I already sold my iPhone 5. @JohnathanK yes that's correct?!
Message 228 of 1,264
Mentor

@EP7ERA ahh okay. I just wanted to double-check. Since as I said earlier, a couple of days ago it showed backordered. Now it doesn't. But unlike most others, it hasn't had any movement since. It seems once it's off of backorder, it gets shipped not long thereafter. But mine hasn't.
Message 229 of 1,264
Mentor

Yeah I listed my GS4 on craigslist and a bunch of people are showing interest, gotta get here sooooon.

Message 230 of 1,264
Mentor

@JohnathanK yeah I would imagine that would be the case. I just want to see movement on my unit seeing as at screwed my order from the beginning.
Message 231 of 1,264
Explorer

The following is what the customer service reps wish they could tell us:

You will receive your phone when it gets to you!

Message 232 of 1,264
Mentor

@EP7ERA Yes, same here. My order was originally put in 7 minutes before midnight. But due to problems, it didn't actually get in until nearly 18 hours later.
Message 233 of 1,264
Mentor

@JohnathanK yeah they cancelled mine on accident so hopefully mine gets shipped soon.
Message 234 of 1,264
Tutor

Ordered 9-20 around 930 am after going to At&t store and no golds at all. I ordered a 32g space gray received shipping notice around 230 am on Monday received phone Tuesday by Fed Ex. No signature required.
Also ordered 2 64g gold which have been preparing to ship since order but showed sim backordered. Last night the sims show processing. At this time, 24hrs later, they show the same thing. I hope we get them soon! Can't wait to see them in person. Smiley Wink
Message 235 of 1,264
Mentor

@Raqy your a lucky one! I still waiting for any signs of advancement on my 16GB Unit since Monday & nothing yet! 😡
Message 236 of 1,264
Tutor

@EP7ERA The space gray was for my husband so I'm still waiting. He's the lucky one. He loves his new toy tho..
Message 237 of 1,264
Tutor

So I ordered a silver one on the 21st and it shipped today, I checked my checking account and the $217.24 was added back into my account and I can't find the transaction. Is this normal?
Message 238 of 1,264
Mentor

@Boom14 same happened to me but in my case my order was cancelled. I'm sure that for you it's just your bank getting the full charge from AT&T in its system.
Message 239 of 1,264
Mentor

Anyone else buy there Gold iphone 5S on the 21st and recurve it yet?
Message 240 of 1,264
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support