Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Re: Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Dyjhae1 wrote:
@wang_dynasty i ordered regular order over the phone how about you? And @harrisonguyen did you receive your phone yet?

@Dyjhae1 I ordered in store via ATT next. Seems like if you ordered in September, and particularly if you did the next program, you got screwed. The tail end of my shipping estimate is approaching (this Wednesday, 11/20) and I have no idea what I'm going to do if I don't have my phone by then, which I'm expecting.

Message 1246 of 1,264 (1,152 Views)

Well, I finally got my phone (and no, it didn't ship). I stopped by the store earlier today to inquire about what was going on and the rep told me her manager would look into and call me later this afternoon. As I was heading home from work the store gave me a call and told me they would cancel my order as they had literally just received a shipment which included ONE gold 64gb and they would sell that to me, instead. I arrived at the store 10 min after the manager had checked it into inventory so I guess I really lucked out. In any case, thanks to everyone for all the insight and info about their experiences and good luck to those of you still waiting!

Message 1247 of 1,264 (1,121 Views)
Scholar

@wang_dynasty, I'm glad you finally got it! It sucks that you had to do all that waiting though =/ but I hope you enjoy your phone =)
Message 1248 of 1,264 (1,061 Views)
Highlighted
Tutor

iPhone 5s Gold is in a preparing to ship status does anyone know what this means or how long before it ships??
Message 1249 of 1,264 (1,037 Views)
Tutor

@tmf25 it means you will wait untill it says shipped, then get excited. Mine has been preparing to ship for 50 days
Message 1250 of 1,264 (1,010 Views)
Tutor

Thank you Dyjhae 1 wow I can't believe you have been waiting that long!! I hope your phone comes soon!!
Message 1251 of 1,264 (998 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Dyjhae1 yes I have received it, ordered on 9/25, shipped out on 11/12 and received it on 11/13, exactly 7 week wait

Message 1252 of 1,264 (994 Views)
Scholar

For those of you still waiting if you order from apple.com the ship time for ALL models is 3-5 days I would only consider canceling if you ordered near September for some reason it seems like some of those people got skipped.
Message 1253 of 1,264 (959 Views)

rarebeauty wrote:
@wang_dynasty, I'm glad you finally got it! It sucks that you had to do all that waiting though =/ but I hope you enjoy your phone =)

@rarebeauty thanks! Yeah, the waiting was awful especially since I ended up getting the phone out of store inventory after nearly 2 months but it really is awesome. The gold is very different and stands out.

For those of you who have been waiting an extended period of time, I would suggest checking your local stores to see what inventory they have; you might get lucky and if you throw a big enough fit, they may just cancel your order and sell you one out of their inventory. I just so happened to stop in 2 days before the tail end of my shipping estimate. Hopefully none of you have to wait past your initial estimate. Good luck!

Message 1254 of 1,264 (937 Views)
Tutor

My iphone 5s Gold finally shipped and I should have it by tomorrow!! I only had to wait 12 days!! So that wasn't as bad as I thought!! Those that are still waiting good luck!!
Message 1255 of 1,264 (935 Views)
Tutor

[ Edited ]

I cancelled my web order from my local AT&T Store and ordered the Gold they had in stock. Ridiculous!

AT&T got bad lately with there ordering process. Next year I'm switching over to Verizon. See ya!

10/03/13 - Gold 64GB cancelled on 11/19/13

Ordered 11/19 Gold 64GB under AT&T Next

Message 1256 of 1,264 (858 Views)
Contributor

I hope everyone has gotten their iphones by now. If not, please call immediately! I ordered 64 GB Gold via NEXT (due to my full upgrade not being until April) over the phone yesterday, and it shipped today. I should have it tomorrow. That's only a 2 day wait. I'm not saying it to upset anyone, but if you haven't gotten yours yet, YOU SHOULD BE UPSET! And call AT&T right away on this matter!

Message 1257 of 1,264 (856 Views)
Tutor

Estimated delivery 11/05 -11/25 . Its the 24th. Haha i can't get anymore frustrated guys i can't do anything at this point than just to sit back and laugh at and commend myself for how patient i am! Thanks apple!!!!
Iphone 5s 32gig still preparing to ship
Message 1258 of 1,264 (703 Views)
Tutor

Hey Dyjhae1,

Just go to eh AT&T Retail Store, cancel your web order and order the Gold iPhone 5S inside the store. But FIRST call them to make sure they have them in stock. Once they have it talk to the manager and have the order cancelled. That's what I did and I finally got my Gold 64GB. I was tired of waiting.
Message 1259 of 1,264 (616 Views)
Tutor

Thanks il do that
Message 1260 of 1,264 (513 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.