Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Highlighted
Tutor

Re: Official Iphone 5s order status thread

I did the at&t next program and I only paid sales tax when I placed the order. Installments comes after when the phone is shipped. Contact at&t and get refund since you are waiting for the phone
Message 1231 of 1,264
Tutor

Wow USPS. They better deliver your iPhone on time. I don't understand why through USPS when they could had deliver it from UPS or FedEx. They are both good. Something about USPS. But good luck n congrats. I'm still waiting on my Gold iPhone 5S, ordered on 10/03/13
Message 1232 of 1,264
Teacher

Sorry, I was looking at earphone jack location on my 4s.  

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Message 1233 of 1,264
Tutor

I went to check order status and it said processing with a message saying it will be shipped when done processing and i got all excited and checked back 5 min later and went back to preparing to ship, so frustrated
Message 1234 of 1,264
Tutor

Hopefully tomorrow it will change for me. Mine says Preparing to Ship n at&t placed a $1 hold so I think they will start charging me for the phone Smiley Happy
Message 1235 of 1,264

AT&T is pretty good with fast shipping once its shipped, mine got to me less than 24 hrs after shipped out

Message 1236 of 1,264

harrisonguyen wrote:

AT&T is pretty good with fast shipping once its shipped, mine got to me less than 24 hrs after shipped out

@harrisonguyen did you pay for overnight shipping, or was this standard mail?

64gb gold ordered 9/23 - 52 days and counting (39 business days)

Message 1237 of 1,264
Mentor

Some of the At&t stores got the iphone 5s Gold in stock today limited supply.

Will work for food
Message 1238 of 1,264
Scholar

WOW...that's terrible.
Message 1239 of 1,264

Not many posts/much activity in the past week or so...anyone still waiting for a 64gb gold that ordered in SEPTEMBER? Or am I the only one still stuck in "preparing to ship" limbo?

ordered 9/23 via next program in store, 55 days and counting (39 business days, going on 40)

my original shipping estimate window was between 10/31-11/20. I bet my phone doesn't ship by Wednesday (the 20th), much rather gets delivered by then. 

Message 1240 of 1,264
Tutor

Not 64 but gold 32 on September 26th, still preparing to ship. Seems like everyone received their pretty iPhones but me :-(
Message 1241 of 1,264

Dyjhae1 wrote:
Not 64 but gold 32 on September 26th, still preparing to ship. Seems like everyone received their pretty iPhones but me :-(

I haven't gotten mine either (believe me, I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't gotten my phone, also); ordered my 64gb 3 days before you did. Did you order via ATT next or was this a standard upgrade/new line?

Message 1242 of 1,264

@want_dynasty that was the standard free shipping I got from them. ordered on 9/25 32 gb

Message 1243 of 1,264
Tutor

@wang_dynasty i ordered regular order over the phone how about you? And @harrisonguyen did you receive your phone yet?
Message 1244 of 1,264
Tutor

Still waiting on my iPhone 5S Gold 32GB ordered Sept. 25th in-store. Also I did the AT&T Next program. My shipping date range was 11/04-11/22 so if it doesn't ship by then I'll just cancel the order and get what they have in the store. Still says preparing to ship too. I feel like most the people who ordered in September were skipped over.

Message 1245 of 1,264
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support