Helpful Links

Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Re: Official Iphone 5s order status thread

waiting for Gold 5S 32 gig, ordered on 9/25

it now says my order is in "progress", is that a good sign?

Message 1186 of 1,264

Message 1187 of 1,264

wow you somehow got really lucky with your wait time, some of us have to wait at least 3 times how long you waited and are still waiting.
been 6 weeks since I placed my order,
In reality, 31 business days
Message 1188 of 1,264
Tutor

So, both phones actually shipped yesterday! Two gold 64 gig 5s'! We ordered on 10/11 through AT&T Premier. They'll be here Monday the 11th. Exactly one month - 20 business days. I feel for the countless people that ordered on launch day (9/20) that still have not received their phones. AT&T needs to get their crap together.
Message 1189 of 1,264
Mentor

I ordered on 10/9 32GB Gold model via ATT Premiere. My estimated shipping was 11/18-12/6. It was shipped on 11/7 and delivering Monday 11/11 via UPS

Total 33 days / 23 Business days

Message 1190 of 1,264

Mine just shipped today. No email update, just checked my status and it came up shipped. It shipped earlier than AT&T estimated but still took 31 days to ship. Good luck to everyone still waiting.

Ordered Gold 64GB via AT&T Premier & Next
Ordered On - 10/08
Shipping Date 11/15 - 12/5
Status - Phone - Preparing to Ship
- Various sim - Processing

My status changed for the first time since 10/9 from Preparing to ship to shipped
No email
Message 1191 of 1,264
Teacher

Ordered on 10/5

Just got my iPhone 5S 32 GOLD in the mail.

WORTH THE WAIT.
Message 1192 of 1,264
Scholar

@Nickahhhh congrats! Is it everything you hoped?
Message 1193 of 1,264
Scholar

It's definitely everything i could've hoped for. Switching from the 3GS was an enormous upgrade.
Message 1194 of 1,264
Teacher

Ordered September 24,  5S. 32 GB gold through AT&T Prime.  Still showing preparing to ship.  Is there anyone else who ordered on the 24th of September or earlier who's still waiting for shipment notice ?

Message 1195 of 1,264

tcc8372 wrote:

Ordered September 24,  5S. 32 GB gold through AT&T Prime.  Still showing preparing to ship.  Is there anyone else who ordered on the 24th of September or earlier who's still waiting for shipment notice ?

@tcc8372 I ordered a gold 64gb on 9/23 (a day before you) and I am still "preparing to ship". Curious, because there are others that ordered the same day as I did in the same configuration that received their shipping notifications the other day, not to mention those that ordered weeks after us, also. AT&T is definitely not doing this in a logical and fair order...I'm getting super [word filter avoidance].

Message 1196 of 1,264
Teacher

I wonder if ship dates are tied to delivery address ? Say folks in New York are getting priority over those of us in North Carolina ?   I'm really really really not happy with AT&T right now. 

Message 1197 of 1,264
Highlighted
Mentor

My status was showing PREPARING TO SHIP but now it  changed to IN PROGRESS 

what does that mean?

Is it going to ship soon?  Hope so!

Message 1198 of 1,264
Scholar

Preparing to ship is the status at the att.com/eos in progress was the other one based off of number/zipcode
Message 1199 of 1,264

I'm pretty sure delivery dates aren't tied to delivery address. AT&T claims that they're processing the orders in the order in which they are received but I'm not sure how some people who ordered way later than some people are getting their phones before those people. I live in the Bay Area, ordered on 9/25, have yet to see any progress in my order but someone who also lives in the bay that ordered on 10/28, more than a month later got theirs already. I don't get it
Message 1200 of 1,264
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support