Helpful Links

Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Voyager

Re: Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Just got an email saying my phone shipped. Order placed 10/4, Gold iPhone 5S 32GB. Right now nothing is showing up on the tracking info so not sure where it is at, but I'm happy none the less. 

Message 1156 of 1,264
Tutor

Does anyone think it has something to do with us ordering with AT&T next?

Message 1157 of 1,264
Tutor

Happy but frustrated.<br><br>Ordered 2 Gold 64gb phones on 10/11.<br>Finally after, almost a month, one of them was shipped today. I know others in this forum ordered way before me and Im sympathetic. Now I'm on the horn trying to figure out what's up with the other line - my wife's line. She's gonna be Less than happy. Good luck to all!
Message 1158 of 1,264
Tutor

BTW, ordered with ATT Next.
Message 1159 of 1,264
Tutor

Oh and no weird email days before it shipped, and no shipping confirmation email.
Message 1160 of 1,264
Tutor

Just got off the phone with ATT PREMIER. They told me that each phone had a different web order number, even though I ordered simultaneously and the second line did not ship (he also told me my first line didn't ship either, but I have a tracking number). Then he said something like, "we ship on first come first serve basis" and "estivated ship times are 28-42 days." When I ordered I started with one line, and then proceeded to the the other upgrade. I hope it ships later today or tomorrow.
2 64GB Gold's ordered on 10/11
Message 1161 of 1,264
Tutor

Also, no charges on the card. The authorization fell off weeks ago. Nothing makes. That is of course except the tracking number I have for my phone! My wife will have to wait. Sorry, babe! Yikes
Message 1162 of 1,264
Tutor

Well my estimate is Nov. 04-22 so would I have it by the 22nd.

Message 1163 of 1,264
Contributor

Been following this thread for awhile, finally received an update when I checked my order status.

I ordered 32GB iPhone 5s Gold on October 7th at around 6pm. They shipped it yesterday and should receive it tomorrow. It's coming from Memphis, TN.

I should note though that I never once received any email communication, confirmation, or shipping update email from AT&T. I actually had to call them two weeks after ordering just to verify that my order had gone through correctly. And I was given est. shipping from Oct. 28 - Nov. 14. 

Frustrating, but very happy to finally be getting it.

Message 1164 of 1,264

Ordered Gold 32gb iPhone 5s on 9/26 at an AT&T store.

No update, still "preparing to ship," today is day 42.

Really discouraging seeing people get shipping information and even their phones when they ordered the exam same model as me over a week after me.

This doesn't make sense and I'm becoming very aggitated.

Message 1165 of 1,264
Contributor

@Lapointe23 I also ordered in store. That's very disappointing to hear that I'll be receiving mine before you. I would be very angry with AT&T. How is that fair? Ugh.
Message 1166 of 1,264
Contributor

I ordered the Gold 64G on Oct 5th.  Without any notifications and not knowing it shipped, it was received today via USPS, so happy!

Message 1167 of 1,264
Mentor

Ordered on 10/9 32GB Gold through ATT Premiere. Shipping window was 11/18-12/6. Just checked my status and I have tracking UPS information but still showing "In Progress"

Message 1168 of 1,264
Highlighted
Mentor

excited for those who've got their tracking number! I know mine is coming very soon. 

@ceelo have you tracked it? What does it say? 

Message 1169 of 1,264
Mentor

@Robbie_3513 Yea tracking shows:

InTransit UPS 2nd Day Air

Last Location:
Fort Worth, TX, United States, Thursday, 11/07/2013

Message 1170 of 1,264
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support