Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Highlighted
Mentor

Re: Official Iphone 5s order status thread

@nikaaah what was your estimate? 

Message 1141 of 1,264 (1,629 Views)
Teacher

@robbie_3513 My estimate was late November to early December for shipping. Ended up shipping early november.
Message 1142 of 1,264 (1,616 Views)
Voyager

I've also been following this thread for awhile. I was planning on buying the Gold iPhone when it came out (waited in line at best buy starting at 12 AM), ended up signing up on a wait list and then loosing hope so I ordered the 32G Gold 5S through the next program on October 4th. I didn't realize AT&T had refunded the amount I paid until today when I checked my bank statement and noticed they charged me for $44 (tax amount). From what I've seen I'm hoping that means my phone will be shipped soon.

Still, I'm appalled and confused about those who had ordered days before I did who have yet to receive anything? I would do some serious complaining.

Message 1143 of 1,264 (1,601 Views)
Contributor

Ordered my Gold Iphone 5s on September 24th at the AT&T store. Still preparing to ship. My estimated shipping window is from Nov 1-Nov 22. It seems as though everyone that ordered the 32gb after I did is getting it before I do. I find that strange. Hopefully it comes soon

Message 1144 of 1,264 (1,571 Views)
Contributor

I ordered the gold iphone 5s 64gb on 10/04. The charged dropped off my checking account after a week. Monday, 11/04 the charged was back on my account, status was still "shipping between 11/13 - 12/03". 11/05 received email it shipped. 11/06 it shows on fedex it that it will arrive 11/07 by 8pm.

I live in NY and ordered thru ATT premier for my job.

Phone is shipping from Texas.Smiley Happy

Message 1145 of 1,264 (1,356 Views)
Contributor

I ordered at at ATT store in NJ. The estimates are between 11/5 and 11/22. Att chat support asked me to enquire at the store. When i called the store they said that the order is pending and they have NO idea when it will ship. Getting frustrated. Cupertino really have bad forecasting techniques.

Message 1146 of 1,264 (1,347 Views)
Expert

sabujsengupta wrote:

I ordered at at ATT store in NJ. The estimates are between 11/5 and 11/22. Att chat support asked me to enquire at the store. When i called the store they said that the order is pending and they have NO idea when it will ship. Getting frustrated. Cupertino really have bad forecasting techniques.

called supply and demand, keep the supply low and the demand will be high

Message 1147 of 1,264 (1,340 Views)
Voyager

Just had to share my AT&T update.

So my gold 32g 5s arrived today (36 days after placing the order). Super excited...but I had trouble activating the phone (new number on our Premier account).  Never had trouble with iPhone activations before.  After 30 minutes with a Customer service rep...putting me on hold while she researched with other reps) she finally realized the phone number was no longer attached to the account because over a month had passed since it had been issued, and it had been released.

Oh AT&T. Either shorten your delivery times or extend your activation period. What a clusterF#$K of a phone rollout.

Anyway...super happy with the gold.  Definitely worth the wait.

Message 1148 of 1,264 (1,332 Views)
Voyager

Ordered an iPhone 5s Gold 64 MB on 9-28 in an AT&T store using the Next program. 

My shipping estimate has remained: 10-6 - 10-26 - the customers 28 + business days.  It's 10-6 today and no update or sign of it shipping anytime soon.  

I'm really disappointed with Apple's iPhone 5s rollout. And AT&T is just making it worse by shipping handsets out of order!  I've seen multiple postings here showing other folks getting their identically configured devices by now.  AT&T won't even accommodate me if their store gets inventory before mine ships. Poor customer service if you ask me.

I guess I'm just another neglected AT&T customer. Time to cancel my order and find a carrier who cares about their customers!

Message 1149 of 1,264 (1,312 Views)

My Gold 32 5s arrived today  Ordered it on 10/3 online thru AT&T .  Was the very beginning of my ship window.  I got the email from AT&T that it shipped the day before it got here.

Message 1150 of 1,264 (1,265 Views)

Thanks for the update!! Congrats on your new phone. Still waiting here.

Ordered Gold 64GB via AT&T Premier & Next
Ordered On - 10/08
Shipping Date 11/15 - 12/5
Status - Phone - Preparing to Ship
- Various sim - Processing

My status has not changed since 10/9
No email, no status updates
Message 1151 of 1,264 (1,255 Views)
Mentor

Ordered 10/9 32GB Gold model through ATT Premiere. Estimated shipping window 11/18-12/6. Still no status change.
Message 1152 of 1,264 (1,246 Views)
Mentor

Still no updates Smiley Sad

Message 1153 of 1,264 (1,212 Views)

So my card was "charged" today (after the authorization fell off weeks ago)...I'm going to assume this is good news? I'm still not getting my hopes up...

64gb gold

ordered 9/23

44 days and counting...

Message 1154 of 1,264 (1,204 Views)
Explorer

wang_dynasty Congrats!!! After reading your post I checked my card and I have a charge too! My hopes are up Smiley Very Happy

Ordered 9/23
64gb gold
Message 1155 of 1,264 (1,182 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.