Re: Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Ordered Gold 64GB with AT&T Next

Ordered On - 10/08

Shipping Date 11/15 - 12/5

Status - Phone - Preparing to Ship

- Various sim - Processing

My status has not changed since 10/9

No email, no status updates.

I'm hoping it ships soon, and I will update when it does.

Good luck everyone.

Message 1111 of 1,264 (1,952 Views)
Explorer

Sorry guys but another one bites the dust.... I went to see what the gold looked like in person and purchased the silver instead.  AT&T also gave me $200 for my 16gb iPhone 4S, so I ended up buying the 32gb silver for $124.00.  I hope you guys get your phones soon, they are awesome!

Message 1112 of 1,264 (1,878 Views)
Scholar

Don't only count business days my phone shipped out on a Saturday, and I've seen others ship out on a Sunday.
Message 1113 of 1,264 (1,861 Views)
Scholar

My phone also made progress within the UPS network on Sunday I think the main thing is that they don't deliver to residences or businesses on Sundays.
Message 1114 of 1,264 (1,859 Views)
Expert

BlazeApple wrote:
My phone also made progress within the UPS network on Sunday I think the main thing is that they don't deliver to residences or businesses on Sundays.

Unless you pay for premium shipping with deliever on saturday then it will not be delivered, sunday delivery is called Express Critical and you really don't want to know the price of that

Message 1115 of 1,264 (1,847 Views)

Shwna17 wrote:
@wang_dynasty I called AT&T this morning and was told my phone has shipped. It's in Arizona right now and should be delivered by the end of next week. My order status hasn't changed, though. It still say preparing to ship/processing. I hope this means you'll receive your phone soon too.

Ordered: 9/23, 64gb gold, AT&T CA

@Shwna17 when you called what exactly did you ask them and what options did you choose? Did you call the standard customer service 800 number? Did they provide you with a tracking number? I haven't had a chance to call them this weekend but my order status online has not changed. I'm planning on giving them a call especially after reading what you wrote, but wanted to follow the same steps you did in hopes of getting the same results lol. Let me know!

Message 1116 of 1,264 (1,792 Views)
Voyager

I order my 64gb Gold on 9/20, but when I check the status it shows ordered on the 24th. The status is still showing processing. Hopefully it will ship soon.
Message 1117 of 1,264 (1,771 Views)
Highlighted
Mentor

I hope mine ships this week Smiley Sad 

Message 1118 of 1,264 (1,565 Views)
Contributor

I ordered mine on 10/1/13 for the gold 64G and have received no updates. Its scheduled to be delivered between 11/8-11/28 but it looks like some of you are going on your second month of waiting. I refuse to wait 2 more weeks. So anyone else receive a gold 64G yet? im really thinking about cancelling. this is the worst and at&t is not doing anything to help us customers out yet. this will be the last time i upgrade through them. 

Message 1119 of 1,264 (1,521 Views)
Contributor

We are in the same boat! I ordered my iPhone 5s GOLD 64GB, on 9/27 at 7:27pm.

Shipping estimate= Nov. 6- Nov. 20.

going on 39 days.

Message 1120 of 1,264 (1,503 Views)
Contributor

9/27/13 64gb gold. 11/6-11/20. still "preparing to ship" :/ ugh!
Message 1121 of 1,264 (1,502 Views)
Contributor

Ordered iPhone 5s 64gb gold 09/22/13.

Estimated ship date 10/21/2013-10/30/2013.

Checking the order page online still says "preparing to ship".

On 10/26/2013 got an email saying it would ship shortly and I would receive a tracking number.

Yesterday 11/03/13 I called AT&T at their 877 number. The agent recommended I call my local AT&T store where the order was placed. They had no more information.... 

I don't think AT&T really has a whole lot of control over the situation. The manufacturer in China is holding all the cards. This summer there was a fair amount in the news about work issues in the manufacturing plant where the iphone is made. 

Message 1122 of 1,264 (1,444 Views)

Ordered 64gb gold on 9/23 here in the DC area and still stuck in "preparing to ship" limbo.

I called AT&T today hoping to have the same luck as @Shwna17 (we ordered the same day) but was told the exact same information I saw on my order status page.

This is getting old. I'm on my third go around with a "temporary phone" adding and cancelling lines. Going on 42 days now...

Message 1123 of 1,264 (1,430 Views)
Explorer

@wang_dynasty I had called 611 to add a service to my line, not really to check my order status. When I tried to add the sevice I was told I couldn't because there was a shipment pending and they couldn't change anything on my account until I received the phone. Since it was important to add the service immediately, I decided to cancel my order. The representive then put me on hold (for about ten mins) and came back telling me my phone had shipped. He said since it had shipped I couldn't cancel my order. He told me it was in Arizona and would arrive at my house by the end of the week. I was preoccupied with my other issue so I didn't check the text message he had sent with the tracking information. When I finally looked at the text, all he had given me was the order number. I called back yesterday to get the tracking number; I was told there wasn't a tracking number and my phone hadn't shipped. They couldn't explain why I was told my phone had shipped. I'm furious with AT&T!!!

Ordered: 9/23, 64 gold, CA
Message 1124 of 1,264 (1,387 Views)

@Shwna17...wow. Just, wow. I can only imagine what it was like thinking you'd finally gotten a hold of that low hanging fruit only to have it yanked away from you. Everyone from AT&T I've spoken to has said "you'll get your phone soon, don't worry" but I don't think they realize we all follow a thread like this getting information from others. We're not just sitting around in a bubble, twiddling our thumbs and smiling. We're real people with things to do/lives to live who have waited 30-40 days for a product. This is insane.

Message 1125 of 1,264 (1,366 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.