Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Re: Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Shwna17 wrote:
@wang_dynasty do you know if any gold 64's have shipped for people who ordered them on or after 9/23?
Such a long wait...it is ridiculous! I'll post if anything changes on my end.

@Shwna17 I think we might be the only ones give or take who ordered 64gb in gold that follow this thread; I could be wrong, though. As far as I remember, 16's were shipping way fast, 32's have been picking up speed in the past week or two and us 64's are stuck in limbo nearing 40 days for the both of us. I'll post updates if I get any...

Message 1096 of 1,264 (1,672 Views)
Explorer

I went to my local AT&T today during lunch, they have the Silver/White in stock in both 16gb and 32gb configurations.  I was hoping to see the Gold and Silver side by side in person to make a more informed decision on my preference.  However, they didn't have the gold as a display or in stock (of course).  I'm seriously conflicted LOL  Today is day 23...  Thinking I will cancel and buy the Silver.. Thinking... Thinking... Thinking... it's jsut a phone why is this so difficult.

Message 1097 of 1,264 (1,506 Views)
Mentor

@Monica0301 Wait for the Gold. You have waited this long just hang in there. There is light at the end of the tunnel. All three models are beautiful but its the first non white/black iphone model. I ordered 32gb Gold on 10/9. Still waiting and will wait. Something about that gold ring on the home button that keeps me going haha
Message 1098 of 1,264 (1,468 Views)
Teacher

Ordered my gold, 32 gb 5s from ATT on September 27, ship date still saying November 1 to November  21, shipment still pending

Message 1099 of 1,264 (1,466 Views)
Explorer

[ Edited ]

@Ceelo07 You are right, I will wait and try to stop whining Smiley Happy. I saw the
Silver/White and I wasn't really compelled to buy it. Patience is a virtue.

Message 1100 of 1,264 (1,462 Views)
Highlighted
Tutor

Both phones arrived today, wife got the gold and she already activated it. i get the silver when i get home.So i still have 25 days till i have it in my hand. I have to say apple's shipping times were fast. ordered tuesday morning this week and they both arrived today.

Message 1101 of 1,264 (1,469 Views)

If any of y'all get tired of waiting for Gold, Spigen.com has several really nice champagne gold cases that look just like the iPhone.  It's an alternative or I guess a compromise if you can't wait.

Still waiting.  Oct 3rd order....still no word from AT&T 

Message 1102 of 1,264 (1,352 Views)
Explorer

[ Edited ]

Funny you mention that I'm on the Spigen site right now, I love their cases.

--
Diana

[edited for privacy]

Message 1103 of 1,264 (1,343 Views)
Explorer

@wang_dynasty I called AT&T this morning and was told my phone has shipped. It's in Arizona right now and should be delivered by the end of next week. My order status hasn't changed, though. It still say preparing to ship/processing. I hope this means you'll receive your phone soon too.

Ordered: 9/23, 64gb gold, AT&T CA

Message 1104 of 1,264 (1,240 Views)
Tutor

[ Edited ]

I orginally ordered(through AT&T) my64 Gb Gold on sept. 25 but had to cancel the order due to complications and order it again (currently losing my mind). I ordered it again on Oct. 21 and have an expectant shipping date of 11/28/13 - 12/18/13*. 25 days and counting till my shipping process may actually start. Did anyone else order a 64 Gb Gold through AT&T around Oct. 21?

[edited for privacy - removed image with unique order number]

Message 1105 of 1,264 (1,218 Views)
Mentor

Still no updates, NADA. Im so jealous of everyone else who got their phones Early! Smiley Tongue 

it better be here before my birthday which is ten days from now... 

Day 23 

Message 1106 of 1,264 (1,194 Views)
Scholar

That would really suck to not get it by your birthday.
Message 1107 of 1,264 (1,155 Views)

Everyone whose counting their waiting days, rememeber to only count BUSINESS days! so Ive waited Officially 37 days since I placed my order but then my shipping window opens in such a long time since my order date ( 11/4 ) because that would be officially 28 business days since my order date. I thought it would've been here by now since our order confirmation emails said it would take 4-6 weeks for it to ship but I dont think most of us counted business days.

Message 1108 of 1,264 (1,145 Views)
Mentor

@blaze i know :/ it would suck... 

@harris and which days are business days? just to be sure. 

Message 1109 of 1,264 (1,132 Views)
Expert

Robbie_3513 wrote:

@blaze i know :/ it would suck... 

@harris and which days are business days? just to be sure. 

Monday through Friday normall 8AM to 5PM

Message 1110 of 1,264 (1,129 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.