Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Tutor

Re: Official Iphone 5s order status thread

@Nickaaahh

Hang in there, yours should be there soooon!! Smiley Happy 

I received my 5s Gold around 5pm today from UPS. It looks amazing and definitely worth the wait!!

Message 1066 of 1,264

I ordered the 5s 32 Gold online from AT&T on Oct 3  still no word from AT&T since the email I got when I ordered.  Still says pending Shipment and and the sim is processing.  Driving me crazy

Message 1067 of 1,264

Just to satisfy my curiousity (and also hoping I'm not alone, here)...anyone who ordered a phone in SEPTEMBER, still waiting for shipment notification? Please post date, color/capacity you ordered and what your original ship estimate was.

9/23 around 3pm

64gb gold

shipping estimate: 10/31 - 11/20. going on 37 days.

Message 1068 of 1,264

9/26/13. 32gb gold. 11/5-11/25. Still "preparing to ship"

Message 1069 of 1,264
Explorer

@wang_dynasty you're not alone. I ordered on 9/23 around 5pm from an AT&T corporate store in CA. 64gb gold with an estimated shipping date of 10/31-11/20. I also received the email Saturday afternoon...
Message 1070 of 1,264
Explorer

Shwna17... it can't be a coincidence that we've received those emails on the same day...  What do you think?

Message 1071 of 1,264
Explorer

@vintagegold the odd thing is I am also following a thread like this on the Apple site and people who order 32Gb in gold are reporting a ship date 7-10 days from their order date.  There are literally 3 people today who ordered on 10/22, 10/14 that received tracking information.  I ordered on 10/09 and haven't seen anything, there is definitely an order processing priority.

Message 1072 of 1,264
Explorer

Monica0301 I don't think it's a coincidence. I think it means our phones are about to ship. Smiley Happy
I believe I read something similar on an apple thread...odd email then the phones ship. We'll know in the next couple of days! I'm excited again!
Message 1073 of 1,264
Mentor

@wang_dynasty Ordered on 10/9 through AT&T Premier. 32gb Gold model. Shipping dates still showing 11/18-12/6. No change in status.

@Monica0301 The people who have been getting their phones the fastest ordered through Apple.com. The AT&T orders are taking a while unless you ordered a 16gb gold model
Message 1074 of 1,264
Explorer

@Ceelo07 I know, they mentioned that in their posts... I'm just thinking, how can someone who ordered 11 days after we did have a phone delivered tomorrow?  That's sooooo shady.

Message 1075 of 1,264
Scholar

@Monica0301 Since Apple is the supplier, it seems only right that their orders are fulfilled faster. Apple usually ships straight from the factory. When you order thru AT&T, usually the phone has to get from the Apple factory (in China) to an AT&T warehouse (somewhere here in the U.S.) before it is sent to you. I learned my lesson last year with the iPhone 5 orders. From now on I will either pre-order if it's offered, wait and pick one up in-store or buy straight from Apple.
Message 1076 of 1,264
Explorer

@rarebeauty You are absolutely right and I have learned my lesson, this is the first time I ordered the iPhone through AT&T since the first iPhone was released.  I usually went through Apple or Best Buy, in 2 yrs I will make sure to go through Apple.

Message 1077 of 1,264

Just looking at the different threads online it seems they are not putting people in line on a first come first serve basis.  If you ordered later and get a much shorter shipping time it puts you in the que based on that new shorter shipping time, which would put you in front of alot of people who had longer shipping times.  Unfortunatly AT&T is so big and iPhone so popular that it really doesn't seem to matter enough for them to make the effort to be fair.  It doesn't damage the company and tho they lose a few customers  and we grumble about customer service we still buy and use the products, so we wait.  

Message 1078 of 1,264
Highlighted
Mentor

still waiting.. COME ON!!

Day 20

Message 1079 of 1,264
Teacher

Day: 25

iPhone 5S Gold 32 Gig

No update on shipping.

I'll give atnt until the 31st, but if there is no updated information, best believe im callin and bi'tching until i get some answers.
Message 1080 of 1,264
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support