Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Explorer

Re: Official Iphone 5s order status thread

@Ceelo07  I have a feeling it's shipping this week, others had mentioned their phones shipped after receiving a similar email.  I wonder how long after getting that email....

Message 1051 of 1,264 (1,720 Views)
Mentor

@monica REALLY!? mm, hope so! I received my similar email last saturday at 3 PM 

Message 1052 of 1,264 (1,709 Views)
Explorer

@Robbie_3513 yeah, since my husband is out in the field tonight (soldier), I'm bored so....  I went through every single page of this thread a few people mentioned getting an email that reiterated the long lead time.  About 1-4 business days later they posted that their orders shipped.  Others never posted again so I can only assume they received their phones and stopped posting.

Message 1053 of 1,264 (1,686 Views)
Mentor

@monica we always find time to do something Smiley Happy 

mmm, that makes sense. When did you get it? My is abt to turn 4 days. 

Message 1054 of 1,264 (1,680 Views)
Explorer

I received it on Saturday Oct 26th at 2:58 pm... But remember I said BUSINESS days. So it hasn't been 4 days, really today would be day 1.
Message 1055 of 1,264 (1,676 Views)
Mentor

@monic yeah, i was thinking about that.. 

We shall wait and see.. our should be shipped at the same.

Message 1056 of 1,264 (1,671 Views)

I hope you guys are right about the turnaround time following the email...I received mine much like everyone else on Saturday but around 6pm or so. That would mean sometime this week we should be getting shipping notifications but, like I've said before, I'm not holding my breath. Fingers crossed, though!

Message 1057 of 1,264 (1,611 Views)

I ordered my 32gb Gold 5s in store on 10/13/13 using the AT&T Next program. Received that same update email, Saturday the 26th at 6:38pm Eastern. Phone status is "Preparing to ship". By what others have said about their phones shipping 4 Business days after the email, I think a shipment must be going out this Thursday or Friday? Hope this helps someone out there!

16 days.
taborneighbor
Message 1058 of 1,264 (1,489 Views)
Tutor

I ordered my 5s 32GB gold on 9/28 in a local ATT store, and I got a tracking information for my order yesterday (10/28) saying that my phone was FINALLY shipped out from Fort Worth, TX last night. 

That is total of 30 days waiting..... hope my info helps.

Message 1059 of 1,264 (1,366 Views)

Hm, not much activity on this thread today...probably means no movement for anyone re: shipping notifications. That's unfortunate.

Message 1060 of 1,264 (1,364 Views)
Explorer

Nope, not much activity today.  There are like 3 ways to check your order online and none of them are making me feel better... LOL

1) att.com/wirelessorderstatus
       Enter your phone number and zip

2) Using the same link above, then Log in and check status

or

3) https://www.att.com/order_status/order_status.jsp?vMethod=&vNumber=&ZipCode=

They all state different verbiage but basically say "It hasn't shipped"... LOL  None really match each other ;( I just want my pretty phone.

Message 1061 of 1,264 (1,354 Views)
Mentor

@Monica i track mine by logging in but i just wanted to give it a try with the third one and it says progressing? Mmm, which one is more accurate? 

im so frustrated. 

Message 1062 of 1,264 (1,348 Views)
Explorer

@Robbie_3513 I honestly have no idea... ;( sorry.  I tracked mine through the 3rd one I provided and this is what it looks like. Does it look like yours too?

Message 1063 of 1,264 (1,259 Views)
Highlighted
Mentor

@monic yes, mine looks exactly like yours! 

I prefer to log in lol. 

I WANT IT NOW...

Message 1064 of 1,264 (1,237 Views)
Teacher

@eelmo

that gives me some hope, I purchased the:

iPhone 5S 32g GOLD on Oct 5th..

Day: 24

I should receive an update for shipping within 7 days.

Honestly feel like the iPhone 6 will be released before I get the iPhone 5S in the mail__-)

Message 1065 of 1,264 (1,225 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.