Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Teacher

Re: Official Iphone 5s order status thread

I mean UPS or fedex, sorry about my spelling.
Message 991 of 1,264 (936 Views)
Highlighted
Scholar

[ Edited ]

@rararaging not until the order ships. But mommykristines took 14 days just like the new online quote, Camilla's took 10 days and so did iDetermines. Just be patient. If yours doesn't ship today it will probably ship Monday. Mine will probably ship Tuesday. 

Message 992 of 1,264 (910 Views)
Scholar

@mommykristine did your status say preparing to ship/in progress until you finally saw that it shipped?
Message 993 of 1,264 (893 Views)
Mentor

@Rara @blaze i tried to track it by REFERENCE TRACKING but it didnt work for me /: it did work for other people.

mine still says preparing to ship /: UGH. That phone needs to be shipped already!! Lol! 

We'll keep eachother updated Smiley Wink i believe it will be shipped next week.. 

Message 994 of 1,264 (827 Views)

It was preparing to ship for how many days until yesterday after lunch it's processing then I was refreshing it because I can't believe what I saw and it became shipped! Smiley Happy

Message 995 of 1,264 (815 Views)
Scholar

That's awesome. How long would you estimate that it was on processing? And what time was it when it said shipped?
Message 996 of 1,264 (803 Views)
Scholar

@rob hmm haven't heard of it. And we definitely should. I'm so impatient I want this darn phone already lol.
Message 997 of 1,264 (802 Views)

I'm not sure before I went to lunch 12:30 it's still preparing to ship then when I went back around 1:30 it's processing and I refreshed it and it was shipped!

Message 998 of 1,264 (798 Views)
Scholar

Wow that's great! Post pictures when you get it!
Message 999 of 1,264 (787 Views)
Teacher

I CANT WAIT FOR MY PHONE! D: Also, I am buying a lot of stuff for it, I am buying a shock absorbing screen protector to protect the screen from cracking if dropped, a champagne cleave, and some other stuff, you can tell how much I want this phone XD
Message 1000 of 1,264 (767 Views)
Voyager

I've been following for awhile without posting because I ordered from Apple rather than AT&T but I ordered a 32gb gold 5s on 10/14 with an estimated delivery date of Nov 6 - 12. Today it changed from processing to preparing for shipment. Don't know when it'll actually ship but I hope this helps. 

Message 1001 of 1,264 (731 Views)
Scholar

Lol @rararaging I bought a clear slim fit case and and alin screen protector kit by tylt that helps you out the screen protector on flawlessly, I will look into a shock absorbent one that's a good idea since my case is more for scratches or drops on the back. That gold phone is too gorgeous to cover up!

Message 1002 of 1,264 (729 Views)
Scholar

@femi27 I've read forums where people bought from apple and supposedly preparing to ship for apple is much better than att everyone says that it ships soon after which is surprising since you ordered a 32gb gold and ordered only 12 days ago.
Message 1003 of 1,264 (701 Views)
Teacher

OMG UM OMG OMG OMG OMG IT SHIPPED Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy OMG I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (100 years later) OOOOOOOO happy Smiley Very Happy I was about to cancel my order and just wait 2 weeks for another shipment at my store XD I can't say how happy I am.. Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy @blaze @rob and @eveyone who has not got their phones yet: I really hope your phones ship soon, thank you for keeping me sane, I will keep you guys updated on the delivery, how I like it, and on the att an apple website about shipment dates Smiley Happy
Message 1004 of 1,264 (692 Views)
Mentor

Message 1005 of 1,264 (684 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support