Helpful Links

Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Teacher

Re: Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Ordered iPhone 5S GOLD 32GIG on OCTOBER 5th....

Still have not received any information on when it will be shipped, i'm still stuck with an estimate.

Message 871 of 1,264
Scholar

@invione, When I canceled my order, my upgrade restored within about 2 mins. But I ordered from Apple.com. From my understanding, if you have not already been charged for the phone, you can cancel and your upgrade will be almost instantly available. I canceled my order and picked up a 32GB Gold 5S at my local Apple store using their online in-store pick up option. If you still aren't sure, chat with a rep and I'm sure they will let you know. Good luck! 

Message 872 of 1,264

@Nickaaahh there are many of us that ordered within the first 2-3 days of launch that still haven't gotten our phones, yet. i'm seeing orders that were placed AFTER mine getting their shipping notifications and I'm here still waiting...next wednesday will officially be 30 days since i placed my order.

Message 873 of 1,264
Highlighted
Scholar

It's pretty messed up the people who ordered close to launch day got screwed. 

Message 874 of 1,264
Voyager

I ordered on the 27 of September. Says mine should be here tomorrow. I got the gold Iphone 16gb. YAY!

Message 875 of 1,264
Scholar

Congrats to everyone who got their phones or are receiving the. Soon. Glad to hear people are finally getting their shipments. 

Message 876 of 1,264
Scholar

It's been pretty quiet lately. Any new updates?
Message 877 of 1,264
Mentor

@wang_dynasty what model did your order and when?
Message 878 of 1,264
Voyager

I ordered the iphone 5s 16gb in gold on Sept. 27 around 7:30 p.m. I checked the status today, and IT FINALLY SHIPPED!! I'm so happy that my phone shipped because it took forever! So, for those who ordered in October, don't feel hopeless. Your new phone will be there soon! Smiley Happy

Message 879 of 1,264
Scholar

@jazzlea if the cot phones were coming soon then shouldn't we get our hopes up?

Message 880 of 1,264
Mentor

No updates from UPS since my phone departed from TX airport 10/17. Scheduled delivery 10/22 Tuesday. Not going to lie! I'm kinda hoping it'll be here Monday afternoon. I want to get that bad boy activated before going to school Tuesday morning. Haha, but that'll probably not happen.
Message 881 of 1,264
Scholar

Lol you're so lucky.
Message 882 of 1,264

@ceelo07 I ordered a gold 64gb on 9/23 around 2-3pm in the afternoon. Original shipping estimate was 10/31-11/20; which unfortunately is still 2-4 weeks away. I don't wanna get my hopes up but it's difficult after reading about so many people getting their phones earlier than expected. When/what did you order...are we in the same boat?

I'm currently using a temporary 4S that I bought from Apple for free by adding a line, but have to return it by Monday (10/21) to avoid getting locked in to the contract for two years (sold my iPhone 5 week of launch on eBay for a hefty sum).

Thus far, haven't seen many, if any, gold 64's ship at all which is frustrating since my order was 72 hours after launch. Hopefully the plan is Apple sends a whole bunch of them to their distributors and those of us waiting for our 64's get them all at the same time. Unfortunately, at&t has charged my first installment payment already on my next bill (due 11/12; I used their "next" program) and I don't even have my phone, yet.

Message 883 of 1,264
Mentor

@wang_dynasty I ordered Gold 32gb on 10/9. My shipping dates show 11/18-12/6. All I have is hope and lack of patience. Keep me posted. I know you will get your shipping notification asap.
Message 884 of 1,264
Scholar

The order status site for att is down for maintenance. (Secretly hoping I get an update when it comes back on.)

Message 885 of 1,264
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support