Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Mentor

Re: Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Does apple changing the shipping date for gold iPhones to 2-3weeks affect our shipping dates? I hope it does! Since they're starting to ship out phones maybe we'll get ours too and hopefully it wouldn't take 28-42 days anymore.
Message 691 of 1,264 (2,236 Views)
Expert

jemo wrote:
Does apple changing the shipping date for gold iPhones to 2-3weeks affect our shipping dates? I hope it does! Since they're starting to ship out phones maybe we'll get ours too and hopefully it wouldn't take 28-42 days anymore.

would depend on how many the got from china, their orders are filled first then some are allocated to the uthorized retailers

Message 692 of 1,264 (2,134 Views)
Mentor

Message 693 of 1,264 (1,948 Views)
Mentor

So I ordered my iPhone 5s gold 32gb on 9/21 @2:20pm et with an estimated shipping timeframe of 10/21-10/30. I recently signed up with iPhone availability checker, where they send you an email if an iPhone 5s of your choice becomes available in your area. So guess what my iPhone 5s gold 64gb became available.....yayyyy lol. Hope the rest of your get your devices this....good luck !!!!! 😃😊😁👍✌️👋
Message 694 of 1,264 (1,948 Views)
Mentor

Sorry for the typos, I meant to say hope the rest of you get your devices this week....good luck!!!!
Message 695 of 1,264 (1,948 Views)
Tutor

@pink525

Did you cancel your order on AT&T and how long did it take for your upgrade eligiblity to restore?

Message 696 of 1,264 (1,926 Views)
Scholar

I will be ordering my phone today from Apple.com since they have all models set to ship within 2-3 weeks. I will let everyone know when I order and how fast it ships. This forum helped a lot last year when I was waiting on my 5, so I'm back again =)
Message 697 of 1,264 (1,700 Views)
Highlighted
Mentor

@Ukalell, I did cancel my order with AT&T....it didnt take long for my upgrade eligibility to reverse. Like within minutes it was reversed!

Message 698 of 1,264 (1,687 Views)
Tutor

@pink525:

How did you cancel your order? Who did you call? and did they give you any trouble saying you can't cancel it?

Thanks!

Message 699 of 1,264 (1,540 Views)
Employee

Ukalell wrote:

@pink525:

How did you cancel your order? Who did you call? and did they give you any trouble saying you can't cancel it?

Thanks!

If you ordered your phone from ATT.com, you can contact Customer Service and they'll get you over to the eCom departmet (they handle all on-line orders).

The only time an order cannot be canceled is if it's too far along in the processing stage or if it's already on it's way to the warehouse...  And of course, if it's preparing to be shipped.

**(Just remember! If you ordered it from a store, you need to contact the store.  If you ordered it from any other site other than ATT.com, you need to contact them. AT&T can't do anything with a device that's been ordered from Apple.com, Amazon, Wal Mart, eBay, etc...)**

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 700 of 1,264 (1,504 Views)
Tutor

Order Date: 9/24
Time: 11:50
Estimated: 11/1-11/21
I ordered my 16gb GOLD iphone 5s in the store on the 24th. JUST RECIEVED NOTIFICATION THAT MY PHONE HAS SHIPPED! Amazing how people who ordered before me still havent gotten their phone to even ship! Wasnt expecting it to ship so early but im so happy now!!! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHO ORDERED IT! HOPEFULLY IT COMES SOON Smiley Happy Smiley Wink
Message 701 of 1,264 (1,506 Views)
Mentor

@ukalell I called AT&T customer service and I didn't have any problems with canceling the order and mine did say preparing to ship for a couple of weeks now lol....I did however order through the AT&T retention dept. hope this helps! 😁✌️
Message 702 of 1,264 (1,460 Views)
Mentor

Does anyone think they know when I'll get my phone? Ordered 10/1 at 4:30pm through my local ATT store.

Message 703 of 1,264 (1,394 Views)
Scholar

So I placed my order today on Apple.com for a 32GB Gold 5S. It say 2-3 weeks for the shipping. So we will see how fast it ships. Now the wait begins.
Message 704 of 1,264 (1,368 Views)

I ordered my Gold 16GB iPhone on 10/7. I still haven't got anything about my phone, but hey.. this wait is worth it in my opinion! c:
Message 705 of 1,264 (1,357 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.