Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Highlighted
Mentor

Re: Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Since Apple's starting to send out the phones, does anyone think i'll get mine soon? I ordered a 16 gb gold model at like 4:30pm PST on 10/1 through my local ATT store. My shipping dates are 11/8-11/28. This wait is driving me crazy!!!! Haha. Hope everyone gets updated tomorrow!!!!Smiley Happy someone tell me what you think!!

Message 661 of 1,264 (2,144 Views)
Mentor

@Jad94 - I hope we do cause I ordered a 16Gb gold 10/5 with estimated shipping of 11/13-12/03 and I'm getting really excited as time passes.

Message 662 of 1,264 (2,066 Views)
Teacher

I've been reading everyones replies and updates on the order status and shipping dates along with tracking numbers and even a few that received the gold 5s already and it's a little bit uplifting. I ordered my 32gb gold 5s around 4 pm on the 21st. I've yet to receive a tracking number. My est date.is the 21st to the 30th of October. I've noticed a few people post that they've recieved tracking numbers for their gold 5s and the order date was the same if not later in the day and one person even a day later than I ordered. But theirs was the 16gb model. So that leads me to believe that apple must manufacture a larger capacity of the 16gb gold models. I was excited to see that those individuals received a tracking number and I know sometime this new week I should receive mine. Cheers to all for being patient and posting their experience with this whole thing. 

Message 663 of 1,264 (2,026 Views)
Mentor

@jemo i hope so too! I'm an impatient person!! Haha!! Hope we get updates soon!!Smiley Happy

Message 664 of 1,264 (1,993 Views)
Explorer

@Bo.Langly Based on previous iPhones consumers tend to gravitate towards the 16GB (or whatever is the cheapest model at the time.) So in this case because the 16GB is the cheapest, that will be the one Apple usually produces more of.
Message 665 of 1,264 (1,981 Views)
Mentor

@Jad94 same here! I'm probably the most impatient person ever. I pretty much check my status 5 times a day! But then I realized I should stop thinking about so time'll go by faster. But then again! I really can't. I have a feeling they're going to come soon. Couple more weeks.
Message 666 of 1,264 (1,961 Views)
Mentor

@jemo lol i know me too! I check all the time! I hope i get it before November because I'm going to San Francisco and I wanted to take it then but i dont think i will!Smiley Sad

Message 667 of 1,264 (1,952 Views)
Mentor

@Jad94 Lets hope that we get them before the month ends! That would be sick. It's seems like they're starting to ship the gold sept 20th-22nd ones and are earlier than the estimates. It's only a matter of time
Message 668 of 1,264 (1,946 Views)
Explorer

@Jad94 @jemo I'm on the same boat as you guys. I ordered my 16 GB Gold model on Monday 10/7. I'm so eager to get it and am checking it 5 times or more each day hoping it's been shipped. Really hope next week is our week or at least before November. Smiley Happy
Message 669 of 1,264 (1,929 Views)
Teacher

Have you guys seen how much the golds are selling for on eBay and craigslist and such. Like 1000 dollars.. I live in Washington state and there are hundreds of ads on craigslist for them.
Message 670 of 1,264 (1,928 Views)
Explorer

@Bo.Langley Yeah I know right? It's insane. I would never pay that much. It also surprises me that people actually buy them too
Message 671 of 1,264 (1,922 Views)
Mentor

@iDetermine hopefully next weeks a good week!!Smiley Happy

Message 672 of 1,264 (1,882 Views)
Mentor

@jemo i know right!  Novembers to far!!

Message 673 of 1,264 (1,881 Views)
Tutor

I'm getting $220.00 from Gazelle for my 4S but I have to send it to them and be in their possession by 10/31 or I won't get that much for it. That's why I'm kind of upset that there's been no change in the status. I suppose I could always sell the 4S some other way and maybe even get more for it?

Message 674 of 1,264 (1,854 Views)
Employee

You can always check AT&T Trade-In Program.

Trade-In Promotion It does take approximately 4-6 for your rewards card to arrive at which time you are free to spend it on AT&T products and services ie: Accessories, Billing, etc.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 675 of 1,264 (1,772 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.