Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Explorer

Re: Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Sorry for any typos, was upset when I posted this.
Message 601 of 1,264 (2,778 Views)
Scholar

Both 64 Gold phones were delivered today. Ordered through Apple at 3am EDT on 9/20. Good luck everyone.
Message 602 of 1,264 (2,730 Views)
Explorer

@Leejanes5 - I understand your frustrations as I have the same...I went into the Apple store and could of got two. I also went into the same exact ATT store where I order mine from a week later and they had them in stock and would not give them to me.Those phones was for new customer only.Needless to say I was not a happy camper. 

I called CSR the other day and was told that they had phones in stock but could not process my order as they didn't know the status of the order since it was at the warehouse. That did not make sense to me, I was also told that they could only check my order if it was a web order and any info for store orders had to be done at the store. I guess web orders take precedent over store orders. 

Also my close friend order the same phone from the same store 5 days after me and he already has his. 

The wife and I are in discussing our options as well regarding our business account. I understand supply and demand, however I do not understand poor customer service, lack of communications with customers and rude employees. 

Message 603 of 1,264 (2,708 Views)
Explorer

@jdafonte. Had att even acknowledged why I was upset in the first place, I would have felt differently. They don't even seem to get it. I have an iphone 5 and I do not mind waiting for the new phone. If they could have just said the reason was somebody made a mistake or that they were overly busy but to just act like I am crazy for asking why someone who ordered almost a week after me has their phone and I do not is absurd. I can wait and I will wait until the phones are in every verizon store. I only was updating my phone because I can sell this phone for more than the new one would cost me. I learned my lesson with their CSR's who are rude and offer no real excuses. I need a reliable company who treats their loyal customers as good as new customers. That's how I do business and I expect the same. Btw their Uverse sucks anyway!
Message 604 of 1,264 (2,689 Views)
Tutor

So, as previously posted, I had major issues ordering gold on the 20th.  Ended up having my orders consistently cancelled by att within minutes of ordering online, by phone or through app.  Finally was told to go to store and order, which I did.  My order has been preparing to ship with sim processing with ship days 21-30.  Just called the number to check order status, computer passed me to human because I had "too many orders".  Human said there was something wrong with my order keeping it from shipping because att still shows me eligible for upgrade, yet has an order processing.  Someone on the 21st "reversed my upgrade" And of course they can't do anything about it except tell me to go back to the store I ended up ordering it from tomorrow!   If this throws my shipping date back further I am done!!! 

Message 605 of 1,264 (2,664 Views)

Omg I got an update! My phone has been shipped!!! Gold/32gb
Message 606 of 1,264 (2,615 Views)
Tutor

Guys, I have a good news! I ordered two 16GB gold at 9/20, around 10:30am (through ATT website). Both have been shipped. One was shipped on 10/8, another one was shipped today!!!!

Message 607 of 1,264 (2,613 Views)
Teacher

vanessalala8473 wrote:
Omg I got an update! My phone has been shipped!!! Gold/32gb

When did you get notified?

Message 608 of 1,264 (2,575 Views)
Highlighted

@mperson Today at 5:00pm
Message 609 of 1,264 (2,557 Views)
Explorer

[ Edited ]

@leejanes - I agree with you they need to acknowledge, I have the same issue. especially when you see it with you own eyes that someone gets their device before you when they order afterwards. 

I respect how you do business as I have the same philosophy. Oh and I have uverse as well and it does suck, not a fan of dish and comcast is just as worse. 

BTW the wife(she has a little more patience than I) said tonight to give it a week and if no updates we are moving our business account to Verizon. I think she is getting tired with ATT CSR (previous issues) more than the wait for the phone

Message 610 of 1,264 (2,503 Views)
Mentor

I still have no update on my iphone 16GB gold order placed on the 20th originally.

This is nonsense, I seriously cannot fathom why order that were ordered after the 20th are already getting shipments!!!
Message 611 of 1,264 (2,458 Views)
Teacher

Got an email that my gold 16 gb has shipped. Email sent about 10:30 last night, has tracking numbers!  Ordered it at 3:30 EST on the 20th!

Message 612 of 1,264 (2,386 Views)
Explorer

Just got my e-mail that my Gold 16GB 5S shipped. Ordered on 9/20 at about 5:30 PM EST from an AT&T store. It may be worth noting that, as I said in a previous post, I am a brand new AT&T customer.

Message 613 of 1,264 (2,374 Views)
Explorer

As I previously mentioned I ordered a 16gb silver on 10/4 over the phone. I didnt get any options for shipping. I received a tracking number on 10/8 which said UPS would deliver on 10/11 (Friday) well UPS is delivering it early! Today instead of tomorrow. As of 4am this morning it is "out for delivery"...so I am home patiently waiting for the UPS to come Smiley Happy It seems like a lot of phones are starting to ship out especially the gold! Congrats to everyone whos phone has shipped and to everyone who is still waiting im sure it will ship out any day now. I am new to ATT and I am very very happy so far. Just remember people who ordered from Sprint are still waiting and have to wait 4-8 weeks! My friend is with sprint and she said its a mess over there! I hope everyone receives their phone asap!
Message 614 of 1,264 (2,239 Views)
Mentor

It could be worse.I ordered a Gold 32GB on 10/9. Estimated shipping is 11/18/13 - 12/06/13

Message 615 of 1,264 (2,174 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.