Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 20, 2013
6:33:49 AM
Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Ordered mine around 7 am this morn, I hadnt even a clue I was eligible for an upgrade until I went in to pay my bill this morning.  Decided it was time to graduate to a 32gb over my 16gb.  I am always running out of space so it made the most sense.  I believe I cna sell my 5 for 250-300$ so its a wash regardless.  Early email said 7-14 days but its not confirmed yet and Ive read alot of folks saying they got an email saying it could be a month.  We will see I guess, no hurry here!

Ordered mine around 7 am this morn, I hadnt even a clue I was eligible for an upgrade until I went in to pay my bill this morning.  Decided it was time to graduate to a 32gb over my 16gb.  I am always running out of space so it made the most sense.  I believe I cna sell my 5 for 250-300$ so its a wash regardless.  Early email said 7-14 days but its not confirmed yet and Ive read alot of folks saying they got an email saying it could be a month.  We will see I guess, no hurry here!

Official Iphone 5s order status thread

1,263 replies
(3) Me too
(3) Me too
View all replies
(1,263)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2013 12:46:23 PM
(0)
Tutor

Queens, NY 

Queens, NY 

Re: Official Iphone 5s order status thread

571 of 1,264 (2,432 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2013 1:02:24 PM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by yun33q on Oct 8, 2013 at 2:03:45 PM

I posted before, I ordered a 64Gb Gold Iphone 5s on sept. 25th and it has said preparing for shipment(Iphone) and Proceesing(simcard) since the day I ordered it. I was hoping it would come early haha but the estimated shipping date of 11/04 to 11/22 is beginning to look less and less like "estimations" and more like the actual shipping dates Smiley Sad

I posted before, I ordered a 64Gb Gold Iphone 5s on sept. 25th and it has said preparing for shipment(Iphone) and Proceesing(simcard) since the day I ordered it. I was hoping it would come early haha but the estimated shipping date of 11/04 to 11/22 is beginning to look less and less like "estimations" and more like the actual shipping dates Smiley Sad

[ Edited ]
572 of 1,264 (2,419 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2013 1:13:18 PM
(0)
Explorer

UPDATE!!

I Ordered a 16gb Silver iphone 5s on 10/4 around 6pm through telesales.  I didnt get a option for shipping but since I ordered, it has always said preparing for shipment and backordered has been 0! I was new to ATT so I read everyones post and seemed like the silver was shipping out in about 5 days. WELL I JUST GOT MY TRACKING NUMBER!!! I received a tracking number in only 4 days!! It wont be here till FRIDAY and its shipping through UPS!! But keep checking your order status. I last checkd it at 3:15pm right before I picked up my kids from school and when i got back at 3:50pm my husband texted me telling me he received the email and it shipped!! I thought he was joking so i pulled up my order status and INDEED IT SHIPPED!! that quick my order status was updated!! Thank you all for your help and i am sure we will all receive our phones soon!!

UPDATE!!

I Ordered a 16gb Silver iphone 5s on 10/4 around 6pm through telesales.  I didnt get a option for shipping but since I ordered, it has always said preparing for shipment and backordered has been 0! I was new to ATT so I read everyones post and seemed like the silver was shipping out in about 5 days. WELL I JUST GOT MY TRACKING NUMBER!!! I received a tracking number in only 4 days!! It wont be here till FRIDAY and its shipping through UPS!! But keep checking your order status. I last checkd it at 3:15pm right before I picked up my kids from school and when i got back at 3:50pm my husband texted me telling me he received the email and it shipped!! I thought he was joking so i pulled up my order status and INDEED IT SHIPPED!! that quick my order status was updated!! Thank you all for your help and i am sure we will all receive our phones soon!!

573 of 1,264 (2,399 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2013 4:53:40 PM
(0)
Tutor

I just wanted to update.  I ordered the 16 gig iphone 5s in GOLD on 9/20/2013 at about 9:30 am.  It shipped today VIA FEDEX.  I paid for overnight shipping. Yayyyyyyy so happy!! Smiley Happy  Heart  Smiley LOL

I just wanted to update.  I ordered the 16 gig iphone 5s in GOLD on 9/20/2013 at about 9:30 am.  It shipped today VIA FEDEX.  I paid for overnight shipping. Yayyyyyyy so happy!! Smiley Happy  Heart  Smiley LOL

574 of 1,264 (2,193 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2013 5:24:48 PM
(0)
Teacher

@iiBabz congrats!!!!  Hoping mine is coming soon too Smiley Happy

@iiBabz congrats!!!!  Hoping mine is coming soon too Smiley Happy

575 of 1,264 (2,156 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2013 5:27:54 PM
(0)
Tutor

IiBabz -did you get an email telling you that or just see it on your orders page?  You have given the rest of us 16 gb gold 20th orderers hope!

IiBabz -did you get an email telling you that or just see it on your orders page?  You have given the rest of us 16 gb gold 20th orderers hope!

576 of 1,264 (2,150 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2013 6:22:00 PM
(0)
Tutor

@robinsr I recieved an email stating it shipped but it actually shipped a few hours before i recieved the email according to tracking. I was actually at Target trying to purcahse the siliver one and had difficulty and saw it shipped when I got home.  What a relief! 

@robinsr I recieved an email stating it shipped but it actually shipped a few hours before i recieved the email according to tracking. I was actually at Target trying to purcahse the siliver one and had difficulty and saw it shipped when I got home.  What a relief! 

577 of 1,264 (2,079 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2013 6:23:02 PM
(0)
Teacher
@iiBabz did you get a email about it?! I'm so excited for you i want mine already.😞
@iiBabz did you get a email about it?! I'm so excited for you i want mine already.😞

578 of 1,264 (2,079 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2013 6:23:23 PM
(0)
Teacher
Did you order in store or online also.?
Did you order in store or online also.?

579 of 1,264 (2,076 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2013 6:28:49 PM
(0)
Tutor

@vanessalala8473 I ordered over the phone and yes i recieved the email.

@vanessalala8473 I ordered over the phone and yes i recieved the email.

580 of 1,264 (2,059 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2013 7:22:06 PM
(0)
Tutor

jjldsej7 wrote:

Anyone else get an email from AT&T this morning: "Your recent ATT orderstatus" - not involving a shipment notification though.

I ordered this 16gb iPhone 5 gold 5 hours after release on 9/20

I recieved the same email.

I ordered 2 64g gold at 8:30 am on 9-20.

I hope its a good sign.

jjldsej7 wrote:

Anyone else get an email from AT&T this morning: "Your recent ATT orderstatus" - not involving a shipment notification though.

I hope its a good sign.

581 of 1,264 (2,015 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2013 7:43:28 PM
(0)
Explorer

Just got ANOTHER email saying the same as before. I can't tell if this is a good sign or if they're just teasing me. 

Thank you for your recent purchase from the AT&T Premier Online Store.  We're pleased that you chose AT&T as your service provider.
You can check the status and shipping expectation of your order at http://www.att.com/myorder.

As a reminder, you will receive an email from the AT&T Premier Team confirming shipment along with the carrier information and tracking number to track your shipment online.

Just got ANOTHER email saying the same as before. I can't tell if this is a good sign or if they're just teasing me. 

Thank you for your recent purchase from the AT&T Premier Online Store.  We're pleased that you chose AT&T as your service provider.
You can check the status and shipping expectation of your order at http://www.att.com/myorder.

As a reminder, you will receive an email from the AT&T Premier Team confirming shipment along with the carrier information and tracking number to track your shipment online.

582 of 1,264 (1,982 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2013 8:33:02 PM
(0)
Tutor

As I mentioned the post before my last, My friend ordered a gold iphone 5s on the 20th and her delievery date was today. She got the phone! (Her estimated date ranged from the beginning of the month until the 31st) So everybody who ordered it opeining day should be for sure recieving it soon (like this week)... This gives me hope for mine to come sooner... yay Smiley Happy

As I mentioned the post before my last, My friend ordered a gold iphone 5s on the 20th and her delievery date was today. She got the phone! (Her estimated date ranged from the beginning of the month until the 31st) So everybody who ordered it opeining day should be for sure recieving it soon (like this week)... This gives me hope for mine to come sooner... yay Smiley Happy

583 of 1,264 (1,942 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2013 8:34:25 PM
(0)
Tutor

This is the same email I received.  I have also been charged the upgrade fees.  No phone but they have the upgrade fees.  

This is the same email I received.  I have also been charged the upgrade fees.  No phone but they have the upgrade fees.  

584 of 1,264 (1,940 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2013 8:36:03 PM
(0)
Guru

This is why i dont order phones, ESPECIALLY new iphones. 
There is soo much demand it honestly isnt even funny.

This is why i dont order phones, ESPECIALLY new iphones. 
There is soo much demand it honestly isnt even funny.

585 of 1,264 (1,937 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2013 9:43:46 PM
(0)
Explorer

Raqy wrote:

jjldsej7 wrote:

I hope its a good sign.

glad to hear it... I am thinking we will have these shipped by Saturday.

Raqy wrote:

jjldsej7 wrote:

I hope its a good sign.

glad to hear it... I am thinking we will have these shipped by Saturday.

586 of 1,264 (1,879 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2013 9:45:37 PM
(0)
Explorer
After I post this, I check and it got shipped via USPS. Getting delivered on Friday!

Finally
After I post this, I check and it got shipped via USPS. Getting delivered on Friday!

Finally

587 of 1,264 (1,875 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2013 11:46:39 PM
(0)
Teacher

Raqy wrote:

After all this, I wish I would pay an upgrade fee.

Raqy wrote:

After all this, I wish I would pay an upgrade fee.

588 of 1,264 (1,807 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2013 11:47:25 PM
(0)
Teacher

rvelasco1234 wrote:

I have goten this email twice since 9/20.

rvelasco1234 wrote:

I have goten this email twice since 9/20.

589 of 1,264 (1,806 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 9, 2013 2:57:34 AM
(0)
Teacher

got same email . Interesting that earlier today I could not find out the status of my order, had error window popping up but later it showed "processing". Used to say "preparing to ship".

i ordeded gold 64gb on the 21st

got same email . Interesting that earlier today I could not find out the status of my order, had error window popping up but later it showed "processing". Used to say "preparing to ship".

i ordeded gold 64gb on the 21st

590 of 1,264 (1,774 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 9, 2013 3:01:44 AM
(0)
Teacher
apparently I visited a different window than I was used to. now I'm able to see the "preparing to ship, as before, on the window that shows various SIM "processing"(used to say "pending shipment"
apparently I visited a different window than I was used to. now I'm able to see the "preparing to ship, as before, on the window that shows various SIM "processing"(used to say "pending shipment"

591 of 1,264 (1,772 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 9, 2013 6:42:24 AM
(0)
Master

Ordered 2 - 32g Silver from the apple store online on 9/29. 

The expected ship date has always just said "October" with no date following.

Woke up today with notifications from the apple store that phones had been shipped.  I'm impressed the origin of shipment is ZhengZhou, China yet UPS quantum view shows delivery is scheduled for Friday.

Ordered 2 - 32g Silver from the apple store online on 9/29. 

The expected ship date has always just said "October" with no date following.

Woke up today with notifications from the apple store that phones had been shipped.  I'm impressed the origin of shipment is ZhengZhou, China yet UPS quantum view shows delivery is scheduled for Friday.

592 of 1,264 (1,663 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 9, 2013 10:38:55 AM
(0)
Teacher

I was charged the upgrade fee but haven't received the phone so I complained. They wouldn't remove the fee, but gave me a $30 credit on my messaging plan so that I wouldn't cancel my order. Works for me.

I was charged the upgrade fee but haven't received the phone so I complained. They wouldn't remove the fee, but gave me a $30 credit on my messaging plan so that I wouldn't cancel my order. Works for me.

593 of 1,264 (1,429 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 9, 2013 12:52:29 PM
(0)
Teacher

@iiBabz My 16/Gold finally shipped today too!  USPS.  Orderedf 9/20 around 11:30 AM EST.  About time!!!

@iiBabz My 16/Gold finally shipped today too!  USPS.  Orderedf 9/20 around 11:30 AM EST.  About time!!!

594 of 1,264 (1,289 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 9, 2013 12:58:02 PM
(0)
Teacher
PS i did NOT get any email from ATT, at least not yet - just checked and it was noted as shipped.
PS i did NOT get any email from ATT, at least not yet - just checked and it was noted as shipped.

595 of 1,264 (1,282 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 9, 2013 1:59:43 PM
(0)
Teacher
@cedarchick22 ....  REALLY... WHAT CITY AND STATE DO U LIVE IN?
@cedarchick22 ....  REALLY... WHAT CITY AND STATE DO U LIVE IN?

596 of 1,264 (1,233 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 9, 2013 3:22:32 PM
(0)
Teacher

@JABARIS228 Miami, FL

@JABARIS228 Miami, FL

597 of 1,264 (1,148 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 9, 2013 4:11:32 PM
(0)
Tutor

Are release day orders for Gold done processing? I ordered on 25th estimated date 11/2-11/28 anyone else on same boat

Are release day orders for Gold done processing? I ordered on 25th estimated date 11/2-11/28 anyone else on same boat

598 of 1,264 (1,105 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 9, 2013 4:24:23 PM
(0)
Teacher

Nope, my Sim is still processing and I ordered gold 16 gb on release day. Smiley Sad

Nope, my Sim is still processing and I ordered gold 16 gb on release day. Smiley Sad

599 of 1,264 (1,087 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 9, 2013 4:31:21 PM
(0)
Explorer
I ordered an iphone 5s 64gb on September 20 at 1:00 order still processing which I recieved 3 different shipping dates for. On September 21 I ordered the same phone for one of my employees, they recieved their phone 5 days ago, I am still waiting! I am not going to except the dang phone when it does ship. Also I am closing my business account for Cunningham realty, and they can shove it. Bunch of crap when you call csr's. I would never treat my customers or employees like they do. By next month I will have exfinity and verizon phones for all my employees. Been a good customer for many years I have att home and business accounts and only used there cell service. I could care less about the wait time, if everyone was treated equal, however when you are not, that's a different story.
I ordered an iphone 5s 64gb on September 20 at 1:00 order still processing which I recieved 3 different shipping dates for. On September 21 I ordered the same phone for one of my employees, they recieved their phone 5 days ago, I am still waiting! I am not going to except the dang phone when it does ship. Also I am closing my business account for Cunningham realty, and they can shove it. Bunch of crap when you call csr's. I would never treat my customers or employees like they do. By next month I will have exfinity and verizon phones for all my employees. Been a good customer for many years I have att home and business accounts and only used there cell service. I could care less about the wait time, if everyone was treated equal, however when you are not, that's a different story.

600 of 1,264 (1,079 Views)