Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Explorer

Re: Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Raqy wrote:

jjldsej7 wrote:

Anyone else get an email from AT&T this morning: "Your recent ATT orderstatus" - not involving a shipment notification though.

I ordered this 16gb iPhone 5 gold 5 hours after release on 9/20

I recieved the same email.

I ordered 2 64g gold at 8:30 am on 9-20.

I hope its a good sign.

glad to hear it... I am thinking we will have these shipped by Saturday.

Message 586 of 1,264 (2,013 Views)
Explorer

After I post this, I check and it got shipped via USPS. Getting delivered on Friday!

Finally
Message 587 of 1,264 (2,009 Views)
Teacher

Raqy wrote:

This is the same email I received.  I have also been charged the upgrade fees.  No phone but they have the upgrade fees.  

After all this, I wish I would pay an upgrade fee.

Message 588 of 1,264 (1,941 Views)
Teacher

rvelasco1234 wrote:

Just got ANOTHER email saying the same as before. I can't tell if this is a good sign or if they're just teasing me. 

Thank you for your recent purchase from the AT&T Premier Online Store.  We're pleased that you chose AT&T as your service provider.
You can check the status and shipping expectation of your order at http://www.att.com/myorder.

As a reminder, you will receive an email from the AT&T Premier Team confirming shipment along with the carrier information and tracking number to track your shipment online.

I have goten this email twice since 9/20.

Message 589 of 1,264 (1,940 Views)
Teacher

got same email . Interesting that earlier today I could not find out the status of my order, had error window popping up but later it showed "processing". Used to say "preparing to ship".

i ordeded gold 64gb on the 21st

Message 590 of 1,264 (1,908 Views)
Teacher

apparently I visited a different window than I was used to. now I'm able to see the "preparing to ship, as before, on the window that shows various SIM "processing"(used to say "pending shipment"
Message 591 of 1,264 (1,906 Views)
Master

Ordered 2 - 32g Silver from the apple store online on 9/29. 

The expected ship date has always just said "October" with no date following.

Woke up today with notifications from the apple store that phones had been shipped.  I'm impressed the origin of shipment is ZhengZhou, China yet UPS quantum view shows delivery is scheduled for Friday.

Message 592 of 1,264 (1,797 Views)
Teacher

I was charged the upgrade fee but haven't received the phone so I complained. They wouldn't remove the fee, but gave me a $30 credit on my messaging plan so that I wouldn't cancel my order. Works for me.

Message 593 of 1,264 (1,563 Views)
Teacher

@iiBabz My 16/Gold finally shipped today too!  USPS.  Orderedf 9/20 around 11:30 AM EST.  About time!!!

Message 594 of 1,264 (1,423 Views)
Highlighted
Teacher

PS i did NOT get any email from ATT, at least not yet - just checked and it was noted as shipped.
Message 595 of 1,264 (1,416 Views)
Teacher

@cedarchick22 ....  REALLY... WHAT CITY AND STATE DO U LIVE IN?
Message 596 of 1,264 (1,367 Views)
Teacher

@JABARIS228 Miami, FL

Message 597 of 1,264 (1,282 Views)
Tutor

Are release day orders for Gold done processing? I ordered on 25th estimated date 11/2-11/28 anyone else on same boat

Message 598 of 1,264 (1,239 Views)
Teacher

Nope, my Sim is still processing and I ordered gold 16 gb on release day. Smiley Sad

Message 599 of 1,264 (1,221 Views)
Explorer

I ordered an iphone 5s 64gb on September 20 at 1:00 order still processing which I recieved 3 different shipping dates for. On September 21 I ordered the same phone for one of my employees, they recieved their phone 5 days ago, I am still waiting! I am not going to except the dang phone when it does ship. Also I am closing my business account for Cunningham realty, and they can shove it. Bunch of crap when you call csr's. I would never treat my customers or employees like they do. By next month I will have exfinity and verizon phones for all my employees. Been a good customer for many years I have att home and business accounts and only used there cell service. I could care less about the wait time, if everyone was treated equal, however when you are not, that's a different story.
Message 600 of 1,264 (1,213 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.