Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Re: Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Ordered  a 16gb Silver on 9/29 and it is on truck for delivery now.

Message 541 of 1,264 (2,593 Views)
Explorer

@sinkingship28-thats wonderful news!! So is it being delivered today ordid you get shipping confirmation today. I ordered a 16gb silver on 10/4! I cant wait to receive mine! If its getting delivered today when did you receive the shipping confirmation email?

Message 542 of 1,264 (2,520 Views)

I recieved the shipping confirmation on Friday. It was being shipped by Fedex from Ft Worth and I checked the status this morning and it was on the truck for delivery.

Message 543 of 1,264 (2,515 Views)
Explorer

Thats Awesome! Congrats Smiley Happy Like I said i ordered mine on 10/4 and I am new to ATT so Im still learning about how ATT does things. When you placed your order did you select overnight shipping or 3 day? When i placed my order online it gave me the option of shipping I selected the free 3 day shipping) but my online order got canceled, so I had to call later that evening and when I placed my order over the phone, the rep didnt give me any options for shipping.So Im not sure how my phone will arrive when it finally ships. Thats why Im asking Smiley Happy Thanks so much for replying and enjoy your new phone!

Message 544 of 1,264 (2,444 Views)
Highlighted

I got a silver 16gb model. Sorry for responding so late, hectic weekend 

Message 545 of 1,264 (2,313 Views)
Explorer

@thepartycaptain-I also ordered a 16gb silver on 10/04. My estimated time frame is 10/15-10/24. I am new to ATT so i read this whole forum and honestly it seems like everyone who order a silver 16gb received a shipping notification about 5 days after placing the order. I bet we both receive a tracking number on Wednesday 10/9!!!

Message 546 of 1,264 (2,303 Views)

I hope it holds true!

Message 547 of 1,264 (2,236 Views)
Mentor

If I ordered a 16 gb gold 5s on 10/1 is my 11/8-11/28 shipping date true? The status says preparing to ship and the sim says processing since 10/2! Someone let me know please! I hope I dont have to wait 2 months! Smiley Sad

Message 548 of 1,264 (2,222 Views)
Tutor

@jad94  NO CLUE.  HOPEFULLY NOT. I ORDERED THE SAME AT ABOUT 9:30 ON THE TWENTH AND MINE SAY THE SAME URS DO.  

Message 549 of 1,264 (2,205 Views)
Teacher

@jad94 Unfortunately I think so...I ordered the same (16/gold) on 9/20 and it still hasn't been shipped.

Message 550 of 1,264 (2,200 Views)
Employee

jad94 wrote:

If I ordered a 16 gb gold 5s on 10/1 is my 11/8-11/28 shipping date true? The status says preparing to ship and the sim says processing since 10/2! Someone let me know please! I hope I dont have to wait 2 months! Smiley Sad

They're really more just estimation dates, but it will most likely be between those dates.  Before you check-out on the AT&T website, it actually says "Your Apple iPhone 5s - Gold will ship in 28-42 business days."  :\

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 551 of 1,264 (2,208 Views)
Mentor

Mine has said processing for the last two weeks. Sad but it will probably not take that long for your phone to come but most people who ordered the release day or the day after have not even received shipping info yet for the Gold model. Only thing you can do is wait I promise it probably won't come for the next two weeks @jad94
Message 552 of 1,264 (2,206 Views)
Mentor

Well thanks for the help everyone.Smiley Sad I hope everyone gets their phone soon!!!!! I want mine!!!! I'm using an iphone 3g until it comes! 

Message 553 of 1,264 (2,200 Views)
Mentor

We'll folks, still no movement! Let's hope that it will at least ship out this week! 😒✌️
Message 554 of 1,264 (2,105 Views)
Teacher

I purchased my iphone 16g gold on 9/20 in store in Tallahasee Florida and have not received any updates aswell, est shipping date is 10/21 thru 10/30.. does anyone have any idea if the phone maybe shipped earlier..?

Message 555 of 1,264 (2,060 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.