Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Teacher

Re: Official Iphone 5s order status thread

What a bummer...still nothing...Has anyone who ordered a 16/Gold on 9/20 during the day received it or received a shipping notification yet?

Message 511 of 1,264 (3,313 Views)
Expert

cedarchick22 wrote:

What a bummer...still nothing...Has anyone who ordered a 16/Gold on 9/20 during the day received it or received a shipping notification yet?

pretty much been the general outlook that if you did not order a gold within the first 4 hours of the release they where sold out. The less expensive sold out faster

Message 512 of 1,264 (3,304 Views)
Teacher

Nope, ordered 16 gb gold at store during the day of the 20th, due to 5 cancellations by ATT of my orders online. No shipping date, no movement of status. Oct. 21-30 est. shipping date
Message 513 of 1,264 (3,289 Views)
Mentor

I ordered a 16 gb gold 5s really late on 10/1 and the next day the phone said preparing to ship and the various sim said processing. Is that a good sign? Help me out! Thank you!Smiley Happy

Message 514 of 1,264 (3,283 Views)
Teacher

Mine has said the same thing for over a week with no ship date.  Started out as Sim was backordered.  I ordered on the 20th.

Message 515 of 1,264 (3,275 Views)
Mentor

Is my 11/8-11/28 estimated shiiping date true? I really hope I dont have to wait two months!Smiley Sad

Message 516 of 1,264 (3,265 Views)
Explorer

No change in the status since last Tuesday. I have ordered the 16GB gold on 9/20 at 4.30 PM PDT via AT&T customer service over the phone. Mine shows preparing to ship since last week. Hope it comes soon.

Message 517 of 1,264 (3,225 Views)
Mentor

No love this week! Hopefully it will ship this week! Hope everyone has a good weekend!
Message 518 of 1,264 (3,096 Views)
Tutor

quick update mind you my expected ship date was set for 11/26 and i was so frustrated with att i was calling every store i could think of that could have possibly had the phone i called every walmart in my area and then i started on my long list of bestbuy stores but didnt have to go to far down the list cause i looked online and checked my stores that were close to my house that had some and  the availabilty said pick up instore so i called and the lady was like we dont have any.... the phones are for reserved customers that preordered them so i was like okay......and hung up no luck again so i went to the store and talked to the mobile guy and he said the same thing the lady told me on the phone so me knowing he was just saying that to get rid of me cause i know he been asked that 10 million times  he was like let me check  and went over and whispered to his co worker  and they both went to the back mysteriously after about 15 minutes he came back  said we can get you the phone i was like WHAT!!!!!!!! so i quickly called att had my order cancelled and my upgrade reversed and walked out with phone in hand !!!!! i dont have time for ATT!!!

Message 519 of 1,264 (3,051 Views)
Teacher

ordered iPhone 5s 64 gb gold on 9/21 7:30 AM -Oct. 21-30 est. shipping date . - preparing to ship since 9/26 - I'm guessing I'll get tracking number on the 14th if shipped on the 21st, by reading customers experiences, which shows tracking number provided 8 to 9 days prior to day of delivery.
Message 520 of 1,264 (2,593 Views)
Contributor

after cancelling my gold iphone 5s two days ago. went and bought the sliver 16GB iphone 5s yesterday at my local Fry's! just wanted to keep people updated!

Message 521 of 1,264 (2,517 Views)
Mentor

Seems like they have Space gray and Silver in most local AT&T stores, Best Buys, Ect so if you haven't gotten one and want either of those models or you ordered one of those models online and want the device sooner, I would call your local store and check and see! Just called my local AT&T and they had both silver and space gray in the store! Hope this helps someone. If your like me and ordered the gold model, keep your fingers crossed and hope for news this week! Have been read articles and it seems thay Apple is improved its production rate but the device will not fully be back in demand until the holiday season! Check here: http://blogs.marketwatch.com/thetell/2013/10/04/apples-iphone-5s-supply-may-be-improving-analyst-say...
Message 522 of 1,264 (2,476 Views)
Mentor

Excuse minor typos!
Message 523 of 1,264 (2,476 Views)
Highlighted

Does anyone know how I would go about canceling my order.. I called my local att and they have a 64gb silver. I want my phone already! I'm tired of waiting
Message 524 of 1,264 (2,465 Views)
Teacher

As far as I remember all orders have been delivered within estimated times or sooner. If production suffered a delay the estimation would get updated to next delivery window, and so far nobody posted about extension in estimation of delivery. So.... Hold your horses.
Message 525 of 1,264 (2,437 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.