Official Iphone 5s order status thread

Scholar

Re: Official Iphone 5s order status thread

I ordered my 32gb space gray at 3am est and it will be here Monday by fedex.
Message 76 of 1,264 (3,845 Views)
Highlighted
Community Support

@ahazzazi92, conratulations on the order of your new phone! If you send us a private message by clicking here we can look up your order and confirm your estimated delivery date. Include your full name, account number, order number if you have it, contact information and the best time you can be reached. 

Thanks! 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 77 of 1,264 (3,773 Views)
Explorer

I ordered online with ATT at 3:26 am eastern time. received a time stamed congrats email at 3:27 am, as of Sat at 6 pm my status says shipping date Oct 1 - 30th. Thats kinda crappy that I ordered it within 26 min of being avalible for sale and I get Oct 1 - 30th?  Not real Happy about it 4 sure

Message 78 of 1,264 (3,724 Views)
Tutor

just got the email, my phone will be here Monday. I had a shipping date of 10/1-10/31. I hope everyone gets theirs soon.

Message 79 of 1,264 (3,716 Views)
Tutor

what time did you order it?
Message 80 of 1,264 (3,717 Views)
Voyager

I had to recheck status online several times to see what my order status was.

Finally have a tracking number by UPS so should arrive by Monday afternoon!

Ordered Black 16B around 12.04am PST. 

Use this link to check your order status:

https://www.att.com/order_status/order_status.jsp?vMethod=&vNumber=&ZipCode=

I found think link to better updated than going throught the wireless order status method

Message 81 of 1,264 (3,705 Views)
Voyager

[ Edited ]

Hey everyone! This morning I got notification that my iPhone (Gold) has been shipped. I placed my order at 12:05am (Pacific)

I just wanted to let you guys know because I was also in the same boat as others who could have placed their order at Apple for 1-3 day at midnight. Yesterday I had the order status of "Preparing to Ship" with the Simcard on backorder and the estimated delivery to be Oct 1-30*. I tried to stay positive and not panic because in the past I've ordered from AT&T in the past and they also estimated the delivery date to be further out than it actually was. I think they just do this as a buffer or worse case. They are probably swamped and doing their best.

Good luck everyone! Smiley Happy 

Message 83 of 1,264 (3,640 Views)
Tutor

[ Edited ]

Ordered two 16GB iPhone 5S one Space Grey, and Gold. Space grey was just shipped this morning and will deliver Monday 9/23

If it says that the SIM card is backordered, does it mean that the iphone is backordered?

Thanks

[removed image with unique order numbers]

Message 84 of 1,264 (3,619 Views)
Explorer

Means nothing.   Mine said back-ordered yesterday.  My "16g iphone 5s gold" is on a fedex truck to me now for this Monday delivery with the sim.   AT&T just tries to scare you with these October dates

Message 85 of 1,264 (3,594 Views)
Tutor

what time did you place your order
Message 86 of 1,264 (3,571 Views)
Tutor

Black iPhone 5s 16 GB Order

I ordered on @ 7:00 on 9/20... it said back order yester day but now it says it is being prepared to ship.

Message 82 of 1,264 (3,614 Views)
Explorer

monkey703 wrote:
what time did you place your order

11:52 PST

Message 87 of 1,264 (3,567 Views)
Teacher

I ordered the space grey 16 gb iPhone 5s at 3 am Eastern time Friday morning.  Up until just before it shipped, the shipping date was listed as 10/1-10/31.  Then, it suddenly changed to 9/21 this afternoon, and shortly thereafter got the email telling me it had shipped with a tracking number. UPS says it will be here Monday. Long story short, don't pay attention the the initial dates you have been given.  It doesn't appear to be accurate. 

I'll also note that I ordered 2 other iphones directly from apple.  They have not yet shipped - status still says processing and that it will ship in 1-3 days.  Looks like I should have ordered all 3 iPhones from ATT. 

Message 88 of 1,264 (3,461 Views)

I ordered the gold 5s at 2:01 central time. My order status has said preparing to ship with the sim backordered. Earlier this morning, the sim went to processing and the iPhone was still preparing to ship. I just checked and both now say processing.... is this a good development? Seems that going from preparing to ship to processing is backwards... I hope I am wrong.
Message 89 of 1,264 (3,191 Views)

Just after posting the previous comment, I checked my order status again. Still says Processing, but now shows a pending shipment of 9/22 in the details. So, hopefully this means I will have it very soon.

Message 90 of 1,264 (3,178 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.