Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 2, 2013
2:21:43 PM
Office of the President ? PLEASE - I'm not ignorant

I"ll make this short and sweet.

I need the number or contact information for a manager or decision maker for somebody in this newly formed "smoke screen" of a department.

I've been a customer for quite some time and have MAJOR issues regarding my account - I'm not going to air my differences here just yet.  I'm giving AT&T one last chance to redeem themselves.  If not - not.  Then I'll post what I have to post in many many places not only here.

Just a heads up - After doing what I was told to do by AT&T employees - I am NOT and REFUSE to be labeled and treated as the "Bad Guy".

So I'm going to sit back and wait to see if this forum is monitored and what the final outcome will be.

Until then.  Wishing you a healthy and prosperous NewYear.

Regards,

AreYouSerious ???

I need the number or contact information for a manager or decision maker for somebody in this newly formed "smoke screen" of a department.

I've been a customer for quite some time and have MAJOR issues regarding my account - I'm not going to air my differences here just yet.  I'm giving AT&T one last chance to redeem themselves.  If not - not.  Then I'll post what I have to post in many many places not only here.

Just a heads up - After doing what I was told to do by AT&T employees - I am NOT and REFUSE to be labeled and treated as the "Bad Guy".

So I'm going to sit back and wait to see if this forum is monitored and what the final outcome will be.

Regards,

AreYouSerious ???

Office of the President ? PLEASE - I'm not ignorant

5 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 2, 2013 2:44:35 PM
(0)
Expert

areyouserious20113 wrote:

Regards,

AreYouSerious ???

this is the best way to get the correct group -  send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST.

It wil get to the correct people a lot faster

areyouserious20113 wrote:

Regards,

AreYouSerious ???

this is the best way to get the correct group -  send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST.

It wil get to the correct people a lot faster

Re: Office of the President ? PLEASE - I'm not ignorant

2 of 6 (2,763 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 8, 2013 6:33:21 AM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by Taylarie on May 8, 2013 at 6:50:43 AM

May 8 2013 

Ken  

Talked to a Ken late 5-7-*2013

Email - No Arrival -

Customer Code - needs to be 8 digit?

No email has arrived to myo yahoo.com address as I thought you will be sending confirmation of the monthly $6.00 that ATT will be appllying to my home phone account? NO EMAIL to Yahoo.com  as of 5-8-2013 8:31 am CST

Itr sounded you werew sending as we were speakint.

Please clarify I thought you said my xxx  after my telephone number was the Code needed to start the process of linking my accounts. (especally once bills are generated)

The website window/screen  STATES that a 8 digit code is needed.  

Thank You

Kathy {Personal content removed for your safety}

May 8 2013 

Ken  

Email - No Arrival -

No email has arrived to myo yahoo.com address as I thought you will be sending confirmation of the monthly $6.00 that ATT will be appllying to my home phone account? NO EMAIL to Yahoo.com  as of 5-8-2013 8:31 am CST

Please clarify I thought you said my xxx  after my telephone number was the Code needed to start the process of linking my accounts. (especally once bills are generated)

Thank You

Re: Office of the President- Response Needed from Ken -

[ Edited ]
3 of 6 (2,118 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 8, 2013 2:57:55 PM
(0)
Expert

kemege wrote:

May 8 2013 

Ken  

Email - No Arrival -

Thank You

your best bet is to send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST. with as much detail as possible

kemege wrote:

May 8 2013 

Ken  

Email - No Arrival -

Thank You

your best bet is to send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST. with as much detail as possible

Re: Office of the President- Response Needed from Ken -

4 of 6 (2,071 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 31, 2013 2:26:59 PM
(0)
Teacher
Sorry, that doesn't work...the customer just gets shuffled back into the sea of people who don't know what to do about your issue, don't consult with a superior, and/or make promises they cannot keep. It only adds to the frustration. I know. I have done it for nearly 8 months and keep getting one smoke screen after another and the problem will never get solved. They are just stringing me along until the device warranty is out and my contract is up and I take my 12 years as a loyal customer somewhere else.
Sorry, that doesn't work...the customer just gets shuffled back into the sea of people who don't know what to do about your issue, don't consult with a superior, and/or make promises they cannot keep. It only adds to the frustration. I know. I have done it for nearly 8 months and keep getting one smoke screen after another and the problem will never get solved. They are just stringing me along until the device warranty is out and my contract is up and I take my 12 years as a loyal customer somewhere else.

5 of 6 (1,497 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 31, 2013 5:33:01 PM
(0)
Expert
Edited by wingrider01 on Jul 31, 2013 at 5:41:30 PM

blueeyedfloosie wrote:

What is the problem? It helps if you supply a description of the problem that is happening, information on the exact make and model of the device you are having issues with

Also, if you haven't tried sending the PM you have no idea if it works or not, seems like a lot of users have been assisted by that CS team.

blueeyedfloosie wrote:

What is the problem? It helps if you supply a description of the problem that is happening, information on the exact make and model of the device you are having issues with

Also, if you haven't tried sending the PM you have no idea if it works or not, seems like a lot of users have been assisted by that CS team.

[ Edited ]
6 of 6 (1,482 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments