Not receiving texts from one person

Contributor

Not receiving texts from one person

Hello as off around 8:58 PM my phone stopped receiving texts from my girlfriend. I still get them from my other friends and family but just not her. I am not sure why this is happening and every time I google the problem I get answers from years ago that don't really work. She still gets my texts, abet slower than normal, and I can still call her and get calls from her.

Relevant data:

Iphone 3

AT&T 9.0 $50 a month (Which I had just upgraded to today)

Version 4.2.1 (8C148)

Model: MB702LL

My Girlfriend has a Windows phone

Phone is old and junkie. Power button won’t work so I am waiting out the battery. 

Message 1 of 4
Master

Re: Not receiving texts from one person

AdamMC wrote:

Hello as off around 8:58 PM my phone stopped receiving texts from my girlfriend. I still get them from my other friends and family but just not her. I am not sure why this is happening and every time I google the problem I get answers from years ago that don't really work. She still gets my texts, abet slower than normal, and I can still call her and get calls from her.

Relevant data:

Iphone 3

AT&T 9.0 $50 a month (Which I had just upgraded to today)

Version 4.2.1 (8C148)

Model: MB702LL

My Girlfriend has a Windows phone

Phone is old and junkie. Power button won’t work so I am waiting out the battery. 

Double check your "blocked calls" settings.  Settings>Messages>Blocked (found all the way at the bottom)> 

Now for the fun!  Are you sure she's not getting your text messages or is that what she tells you:-)

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

She is getting mine, just later than normal and without notice. She repeats them back to me verbatim so I know she does. Sorry if I wasn't clear about that. The problem is that I am not getting hers. I have texted with a few other people since with no problems. This isn't very fun as its our normal means to communicate. 

I looked and didn't find a blocked calls in my message settings nor in my phone settings. 

More information to add is that she also has At&t for service. 

Waiting for the battery to die didn’t work.

Pulling out the sim card and putting it back in didn’t work.

Message 3 of 4
Scholar

Have you tried a reset and restore to new?
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Additional Support