Helpful Links

Not an AT&T customer!!!!!!

Not an AT&T customer!!!!!!

Please stop sending me emails. you have my address confused with someone else. I have approached you several times on the phone & your online assistance chat box. PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS!!!!

Message 1 of 6
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Not an AT&T customer!!!!!!

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

Message 2 of 6
Community Manager

Hello @Grumble123412341234 

We'll be happy to look into this issue for you. As wingrider suggested, please send us a private message and one of our managers will contact you directly to help.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 6

I got another one today! Guys...no really,just get it done. Please just hop on it & bother me not with your silly corporate hoops.  You have my email address; its the same one I used to sign up with this forum to be told that I have to go to another....I look forward to receiving you email. 

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Message 4 of 6
Employee

Here's some general info with some useful links, to resolve this.

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=54399&cv=820#fbid=uhTSsckj-uQ

It has a link to both the federal Do not call list and a place prospective customer can register their mail/email prefered with AT&T too.

-Alex

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 6
Community Manager

Hello again, we'll be happy to help, but you need to send us a private message using the link above, we need to get some information that we can't request publicly.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
Message 6 of 6
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?
Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

AT&T Locker is being discontinued on August 3rd. Find out what you need to do.

Additional Support