Not an AT&T customer!!!!!!

Not an AT&T customer!!!!!!

Please stop sending me emails. you have my address confused with someone else. I have approached you several times on the phone & your online assistance chat box. PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS!!!!

Message 1 of 6
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Not an AT&T customer!!!!!!

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community Support is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM between the hours of 7am-10pm CST within 2 to 3 business days.

Message 2 of 6
Community Manager

Hello @Grumble123412341234 

We'll be happy to look into this issue for you. As wingrider suggested, please send us a private message and one of our managers will contact you directly to help.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 6

I got another one today! Guys...no really,just get it done. Please just hop on it & bother me not with your silly corporate hoops.  You have my email address; its the same one I used to sign up with this forum to be told that I have to go to another....I look forward to receiving you email. 

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Message 4 of 6
Employee

Here's some general info with some useful links, to resolve this.

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=54399&cv=820#fbid=uhTSsckj-uQ

It has a link to both the federal Do not call list and a place prospective customer can register their mail/email prefered with AT&T too.

-Alex

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 6
Community Manager

Hello again, we'll be happy to help, but you need to send us a private message using the link above, we need to get some information that we can't request publicly.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
Message 6 of 6
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support