Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 28, 2013
5:36:49 PM
View profile
Nokia’s premium leather case for the Lumia 1020

Has anyone seen any additional information about what is being referred to as "Nokia’s premium leather case for the Lumia 1020" on many sites?

This looks like the perfect case for the Lumia 1020 and is one of the few that offers protection for the camera lens.

Is it going to be sold by Nokia? And when is it coming out?

Has anyone seen any additional information about what is being referred to as "Nokia’s premium leather case for the Lumia 1020" on many sites?

This looks like the perfect case for the Lumia 1020 and is one of the few that offers protection for the camera lens.

Is it going to be sold by Nokia? And when is it coming out?

Nokia’s premium leather case for the Lumia 1020

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 29, 2013 5:33:53 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

AllanUSC wrote:

I haven't - but the lens is made of gorilla glass, and and sould be very resistant to normal damage.

AllanUSC wrote:

I haven't - but the lens is made of gorilla glass, and and sould be very resistant to normal damage.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Nokia’s premium leather case for the Lumia 1020

2 of 5 (11,507 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 30, 2013 12:31:27 AM
(0)
Mentor

The glass is probably pretty tough but the surrounding area is aluminum and will probably get scratched up over time if not protected.

I'm kind of paranoid about these things and this isn't an inexpensive phone.

johninsj wrote:

..but the lens is made of gorilla glass, and and sould be very resistant to normal damage.

The glass is probably pretty tough but the surrounding area is aluminum and will probably get scratched up over time if not protected.

I'm kind of paranoid about these things and this isn't an inexpensive phone.

johninsj wrote:

..but the lens is made of gorilla glass, and and sould be very resistant to normal damage.

3 of 5 (11,467 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 30, 2013 1:27:58 AM
(0)
Teacher

This is the best case I have seen so far, I wish some more details were provided about it from Nokia.

Anyone else seen a case for the 1020 with a lens cap?

This is the best case I have seen so far, I wish some more details were provided about it from Nokia.

4 of 5 (11,461 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 30, 2013 6:42:33 PM
(0)
Mentor

Aside from the various reports of this case's eventual availability, I haven't really seen any details.

I already have the Lumia 1020 and really need a good case ASAP. I may resort to a cheap "holster" case until this one comes out.

John202 wrote:

Aside from the various reports of this case's eventual availability, I haven't really seen any details.

I already have the Lumia 1020 and really need a good case ASAP. I may resort to a cheap "holster" case until this one comes out.

John202 wrote:

5 of 5 (11,405 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments