Nokia’s premium leather case for the Lumia 1020

Highlighted
Mentor

Nokia’s premium leather case for the Lumia 1020

Has anyone seen any additional information about what is being referred to as "Nokia’s premium leather case for the Lumia 1020" on many sites?

This looks like the perfect case for the Lumia 1020 and is one of the few that offers protection for the camera lens.

Is it going to be sold by Nokia? And when is it coming out?

 

Message 1 of 5 (11,646 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: Nokia’s premium leather case for the Lumia 1020


AllanUSC wrote:


This looks like the perfect case for the Lumia 1020 and is one of the few that offers protection for the camera lens.


I haven't - but the lens is made of gorilla glass, and and sould be very resistant to normal damage.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 5 (11,594 Views)
Mentor

Re: Nokia’s premium leather case for the Lumia 1020

The glass is probably pretty tough but the surrounding area is aluminum and will probably get scratched up over time if not protected.

 

I'm kind of paranoid about these things and this isn't an inexpensive phone.

 


johninsj wrote:

..but the lens is made of gorilla glass, and and sould be very resistant to normal damage.



Message 3 of 5 (11,554 Views)
Teacher

Re: Nokia’s premium leather case for the Lumia 1020

This is the best case I have seen so far, I wish some more details were provided about it from Nokia.

 

Anyone else seen a case for the 1020 with a lens cap?

 

Message 4 of 5 (11,548 Views)
Mentor

Re: Nokia’s premium leather case for the Lumia 1020

Aside from the various reports of this case's eventual availability, I haven't really seen any details.

 

I already have the Lumia 1020 and really need a good case ASAP. I may resort to a cheap "holster" case until this one comes out.

 


John202 wrote:

This is the best case I have seen so far, I wish some more details were provided about it from Nokia.

 

Anyone else seen a case for the 1020 with a lens cap?

 




Message 5 of 5 (11,492 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.