Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 24, 2013
8:36:51 AM
View profile
Nokia Lumia 2520 stock
Has anyone had any luck getting a 2520 from their local att store. If so what colors did they have? None of the local att stores near me have any in stock.
Has anyone had any luck getting a 2520 from their local att store. If so what colors did they have? None of the local att stores near me have any in stock.

Nokia Lumia 2520 stock

10 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(10)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 26, 2013 10:46:26 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, odnad!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear your local stores are all sold out of this particular device. Have you checked online? You could always order it and have it delivered, or you can check store availability and keep an eye out for new shipments.

To order your device or check in-store availability, click on the link below.

Nokia 2520

Let me know if this helps!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, odnad!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear your local stores are all sold out of this particular device. Have you checked online? You could always order it and have it delivered, or you can check store availability and keep an eye out for new shipments.

To order your device or check in-store availability, click on the link below.

Nokia 2520

Let me know if this helps!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Nokia Lumia 2520 stock

2 of 11 (9,924 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 27, 2013 6:06:15 AM
(0)
Explorer
I can order online but only in black nobody seems to list any other color.
I can order online but only in black nobody seems to list any other color.

3 of 11 (9,867 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 27, 2013 11:43:40 AM
(0)
Contributor

that want work. i was on the phone and online all day yesterday trying to get the 2520 tablet and the 1520 phone. talked to at least 9 people and chatted with two more. at times items went in cart, cecked out with my card and still no items. two reps. tried to push other items on me and one offered the tablet for freee but came back on the phone and siad they don't have any. We are rethinking our possibilities. 

that want work. i was on the phone and online all day yesterday trying to get the 2520 tablet and the 1520 phone. talked to at least 9 people and chatted with two more. at times items went in cart, cecked out with my card and still no items. two reps. tried to push other items on me and one offered the tablet for freee but came back on the phone and siad they don't have any. We are rethinking our possibilities. 

4 of 11 (9,842 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 27, 2013 12:58:39 PM
(0)
Explorer
Another option is to order from the Microsoft store but they also only have black and out of stock. The other issue is I have to purchase one on or before Dec 2 to get the free keyboard and cover from Nokia.
Another option is to order from the Microsoft store but they also only have black and out of stock. The other issue is I have to purchase one on or before Dec 2 to get the free keyboard and cover from Nokia.

5 of 11 (9,836 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 2, 2013 9:01:32 AM
(0)
Contributor

They vary day by day. I picked one up in the only store that had them between Seattle and Portland on Friday and am mailing in my paperwork for the free keyboard today. Be warned that the apps are still being worked on it seems. I had 29 and 28 updates the last two days and some of the Nokia aps for phortos and videpo are startoing to be partly complete.

You have to buy one by today to qualify for the free keyboard. Check by zip code on ATT to see which stores have the 2520. I added the tablet to my sghare plan at the store and that part has worked fine.

They vary day by day. I picked one up in the only store that had them between Seattle and Portland on Friday and am mailing in my paperwork for the free keyboard today. Be warned that the apps are still being worked on it seems. I had 29 and 28 updates the last two days and some of the Nokia aps for phortos and videpo are startoing to be partly complete.

You have to buy one by today to qualify for the free keyboard. Check by zip code on ATT to see which stores have the 2520. I added the tablet to my sghare plan at the store and that part has worked fine.

6 of 11 (9,566 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 18, 2013 2:32:36 PM
(0)
Tutor

Yes, I got one along with the 1520 phone.   I got both in black.  However, I don't know what colors they had available, as black is what I asked for.

Yes, I got one along with the 1520 phone.   I got both in black.  However, I don't know what colors they had available, as black is what I asked for.

7 of 11 (8,775 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 19, 2013 4:48:20 AM
(0)
Explorer
I did order one online back in November to be eligible for the cover/keyboard. I have received the 2520. You can only get it in black from att. Did the paperwork for the keyboard and have not heard anything. It said up to 6 weeks which would be next week. I do love it
I did order one online back in November to be eligible for the cover/keyboard. I have received the 2520. You can only get it in black from att. Did the paperwork for the keyboard and have not heard anything. It said up to 6 weeks which would be next week. I do love it

8 of 11 (8,741 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 29, 2013 7:23:47 PM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by Phil-101 on Dec 29, 2013 at 10:15:04 PM

i made the mistake of ordering 2 tablets 2520.  they are five days late shipping it from the delvery date.  the salesman told it'll take five days to get. as i suspect it its been 8 days and still hadn't shipped. shopping from att is like shopping for a car.  the salesmen are like car sleazy car salesmen.

reading this thread now i fear tll take weeks to get them. thanks att for screwing me with sub-par-att signal and now this.  i am going to have my kids call you so you can explain to them why their gifts are not here yet. 

[word filter avoidance]

i made the mistake of ordering 2 tablets 2520.  they are five days late shipping it from the delvery date.  the salesman told it'll take five days to get. as i suspect it its been 8 days and still hadn't shipped. shopping from att is like shopping for a car.  the salesmen are like car sleazy car salesmen.

reading this thread now i fear tll take weeks to get them. thanks att for screwing me with sub-par-att signal and now this.  i am going to have my kids call you so you can explain to them why their gifts are not here yet. 

[word filter avoidance]

[ Edited ]
9 of 11 (8,143 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 29, 2013 7:56:44 PM
(0)
Tutor

here is the reason why they are late. Is att shipping to the NSA??? sonthe can add spyware!

http://www.bing.com/r/1E/JMyTR?a=1&m=en-us.

here is the reason why they are late. Is att shipping to the NSA??? sonthe can add spyware!

http://www.bing.com/r/1E/JMyTR?a=1&m=en-us.

10 of 11 (8,137 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 30, 2013 6:11:50 AM
(0)
Tutor

How convenient is this one sided policy ??  I think this is just ATT business strategy to avoid many cancellations since they know most order will be late by weeks:

Amzon lts you cancel the an order at anytime!.... why cant ATT dothe same ??

Change or cancel an order

We're sorry, but because we begin processing your order as soon as we receive it, you can't change or cancel the order. However, after placing your order online or over the phone, you can:

• Refuse the delivery of your shipment.
  • Return the purchase using the return label and instructions that are included with all shipments.

How convenient is this one sided policy ??  I think this is just ATT business strategy to avoid many cancellations since they know most order will be late by weeks:

Amzon lts you cancel the an order at anytime!.... why cant ATT dothe same ??

Change or cancel an order

We're sorry, but because we begin processing your order as soon as we receive it, you can't change or cancel the order. However, after placing your order online or over the phone, you can:

• Refuse the delivery of your shipment.
  • Return the purchase using the return label and instructions that are included with all shipments.

11 of 11 (8,100 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments